Fani Gets Spanked

Fanni, not fani, and guess who's about to put tRump on trial?
No it's Fani, Creepy. Her preferred pronunciation is "Fawni." I think we should always pronounce it like 'Fanny.' You know that black stud she's givin' that money to been hittin' dat shit.

She's still going to drag subhuman Trump's MAGA ass in front of a jury.

He's already throwing a MAGA gorilla fit over the decision.

I doubt she will. My guess, she will face sanctions from the Bar which make it impossible for her to stay on this.
She will need to hand it off and then anything can happen from no charges being brought at all.
At best, at this point, no trial is gonna take place here either before the election.

I doubt she will. My guess, she will face sanctions from the Bar which make it impossible for her to stay on this.
She will need to hand it off and then anything can happen from no charges being brought at all.
At best, at this point, no trial is gonna take place here either before the election.
There are more than enough open loops in the ruling, to allow the Bar and numerous legal/regulatory agencies to go after Big Fani.

If she does, how many of your guys are you willing to sacrifice? Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Obama, or Biden? They all are guilty of the same thing.

Really?

Ok, I nominate this for most insane post on the board.

You've lost, Orange Cultists losers!

LOL
As evidenced by Democrats FREAKING OUT and flailing in all directions trying to prevent the American people a chance to vote for Trump. Bringing in 10 million illegals to convert into Dem voters. Rampant LAWfare that gets bitch slapped by the SCOTUS. The MSM blasting Trump hate 24/7.

Here this is for you and your Dem CULT potatoes...

business-team.jpg

I think there was a "gag order" on her too?
Not yet. Judge suggested that if they asked for one, he would grant it.

"The time may well have arrived for an order preventing the State from mentioning the case in any public forum to prevent prejudicial pretrial publicity, but that is not the motion presently before the Court."

Fani makes Democrats look like crap mongers and Letitia James makes them look like complete idiots.

Oh well, such is life..
Or at least people nobody would want to live in the same neighborhood with, work with, deal with due to their irrational anger, hatred, dishonesty, lack of ethics. I'm not speaking of all Democrats here but just those who think Fani Willis, Leticia James et al are wonderful people.

???

HAve you seen what the cult-of-personality surrounding Mr. Trump has been saying and doing the last year?
Since I'm part of it yup though it isn't a cult of personality at all. He annoys a lot of us a lot more than he thrills us. But he is the one who has the best skill set, attitude, ability, and drive to accomplish a MAGA vision of a strong, free, secure, prosperous America for all Americans and getting us back to closer to world peace. Democrats vote for ideology and partisanship. Republicans vote mostly for good results and liberty, choices, options, opportunity for all. If all will do that in this election we can restore much of what is good about America.

Forum List

Back