Fani Willis calls herself 'the face of the feminist movement,' brags about her unrepentance — then sends Trump a message

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
She's :banghead: stupid.

And the judge who let her slide must now consider her unrepentant of what he called "an odor of mendacity".

She thinks he has a clue, but is in reality quite clueless. The Georgia Court of Appeals will also surely take notice.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis hasn't learned her lesson.
After an embarrassing spectacle that probed how Willis' personal decisions may have impugned her election interference case — resulting in Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee publicly scolding her — Willis is not done talking about her prosecution of former President Donald Trump and his co-defendants.
At an Easter event in Atlanta on Saturday, Willis said the hearings over her potential disqualification did not slow down the case.
"While that was going on, we were writing responsive briefs, we were still doing the case in a way that it needed to be done. I don't feel like we’ve been slowed down at all," she told CNN.
"I do think there are efforts to slow down this train," she continued, "but the train is coming."
Willis described those hearings as "noise" and a "distraction." Those hearings, however, were anything but a "distraction."
Instead, they were vital to ensuring that the rights of the defendants in the election interference case are not being violated by a zealous prosecutor. Indeed, Judge McAfee by no means exonerated Willis.
And yet, Willis bragged to CNN about not having done "anything that's illegal" — a low standard for a powerful prosecutor.
"I don't feel like my reputation needs to be reclaimed. Let's say for the record: I am not embarrassed by anything I've done," she told CNN. "You know, I guess my greatest crime is I had a relationship with a man, but that's not something that I find embarrassing in any way. And I know that I have not done anything that's illegal."

And the judge who let her slide must now consider her unrepentant of what he called "an odor of mendacity".

She thinks he has a clue, but is in reality quite clueless. The Georgia Court of Appeals will also surely take notice.

After an embarrassing spectacle that probed how Willis' personal decisions may have impugned her election interference case — resulting in Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee publicly scolding her — Willis is not done talking about her prosecution of former President Donald Trump and his co-defendants.
At an Easter event in Atlanta on Saturday, Willis said the hearings over her potential disqualification did not slow down the case.
"While that was going on, we were writing responsive briefs, we were still doing the case in a way that it needed to be done. I don't feel like we’ve been slowed down at all," she told CNN.
"I do think there are efforts to slow down this train," she continued, "but the train is coming."
Willis described those hearings as "noise" and a "distraction." Those hearings, however, were anything but a "distraction."
Instead, they were vital to ensuring that the rights of the defendants in the election interference case are not being violated by a zealous prosecutor. Indeed, Judge McAfee by no means exonerated Willis.
And yet, Willis bragged to CNN about not having done "anything that's illegal" — a low standard for a powerful prosecutor.
"I don't feel like my reputation needs to be reclaimed. Let's say for the record: I am not embarrassed by anything I've done," she told CNN. "You know, I guess my greatest crime is I had a relationship with a man, but that's not something that I find embarrassing in any way. And I know that I have not done anything that's illegal."

She actually thinks she's the victim.

Yeah, a District Attorney lying under oath is a "distraction"! Sorry to break this to you, Fani but not only should you have been removed from this case you probably should have been disbarred. Your "greatest crime" is that you committed perjury!

Yeah, a District Attorney lying under oath is a "distraction"! Sorry to break this to you, Fani but not only should you have been removed from this case you probably should have been disbarred. Your "greatest crime" is that you committed perjury!
Not very many attorneys would have been bough to the court for dating another attorney.

Well, she is black and 80% think they're the victim. I dindu nuffin'.
More white racist idiocy. Willis violated no laws. White men like you do most of the whning and it is trump crying about how he dindu nuffin.

Good. She doesn't give a shit how that Judge feels. She's the law and she's coming for Trump. :funnyface:

What are they going to take notice of? Something other attorneys in Georgia have done?

Trumps --- is grass and Fani Willis is the lawnmower.

More white racist idiocy. Willis violated no laws. White men like you do most of the whning and it is trump crying about how he dindu nuffin.
With Trump it is politics. And vicious personal destruction. People like Fani and others are used for this. And there really is not even much of an excuse for his politics. I believe he really want to have a repore with minorities. It's just that the shills behind the scenes organize people affected against him.

Fannis testimony was one of the most entertaining things I’ve seen in years. Like watching a baby daddy show in the courtroom. An excellent example of the failure of DEI.
You do realize she's the one prosecuting your boy and his lawyers, right? Chesebro, Jenna Ellis, Sydney Powell, Giuliani all lawyers now facing Fani Willis's prosecutoral power, three of whom have already pled guilty. It's going to be Trump you're watching in that chair when this trial starts and the consequences waiting for him at the end of it will be prison. That's going to be the biggest show on earth. :funnyface:

She lied under oath, you racist! As an Officer of the Court you can't violate a more important law! There is no way that Fani Willis would still be sitting in this court if she was a white lawyer. She'd have been disqualified and most likely would be looking at disbarment. That judge should be ashamed of himself.

I see her as a fat assed homewrecker who lies a lot. She doesn't have enough morals to be embarrassed by her own sleazy-criminal actions. MAGA

She actually thinks she's the victim.
She is the victim. If anything Trump was helped by her hiring an incompetent prosecutor. Think about it. How Willis gets to hire somebody who's experienced, and knows what they're doing to prosecute Trump.

You're welcome.

I see her as a fat assed homewrecker who lies a lot. She doesn't have enough morals to be embarrassed by her own sleazy-criminal actions. MAGA
But what does that have to do with prosecuting a criminal case?
Nothing.
Misconduct involves people from opposite sides of the case conspiring..

Forum List

Back