Fani Gets Spanked

Since I'm part of it yup though it isn't a cult of personality at all. He annoys a lot of us a lot more than he thrills us. But he is the one who has the best skill set, attitude, ability, and drive to accomplish a MAGA vision of a strong, free, secure, prosperous America for all Americans and getting us back to closer to world peace.
And you think you are thinking clearly

God bless your pointed little head

Since I'm part of it yup though it isn't a cult of personality at all. He annoys a lot of us a lot more than he thrills us. But he is the one who has the best skill set, attitude, ability, and drive to accomplish a MAGA vision of a strong, free, secure, prosperous America for all Americans and getting us back to closer to world peace. Democrats vote for ideology and partisanship. Republicans vote mostly for good results and liberty, choices, options, opportunity for all. If all will do that in this election we can restore much of what is good about America.
Thinking about this post some more.
This is as sad and frustrating as can be.
You really mean well it seems but just don't understand how the world works.

Since I'm part of it yup though it isn't a cult of personality at all. He annoys a lot of us a lot more than he thrills us. But he is the one who has the best skill set, attitude, ability, and drive to accomplish a MAGA vision of a strong, free, secure, prosperous America for all Americans and getting us back to closer to world peace. Democrats vote for ideology and partisanship. Republicans vote mostly for good results and liberty, choices, options, opportunity for all. If all will do that in this election we can restore much of what is good about America.
3rd try:

Sadly those who support MAGA don't have the education to make them understand that America First policies put America last.

We have lived pretty damned well post WW2 and it wasn't because of the policies MAGA supports.

It was by building alliances and economies around the globe while standing up against our enemies not sucking their ass.

No it's Fani, Creepy. Her preferred pronunciation is "Fawni." I think we should always pronounce it like 'Fanny.' You know that black stud she's givin' that money to been hittin' dat shit.
cant-unsee-how-to-unsee.gif

3rd try:

Sadly those who support MAGA don't have the education to make them understand that America First policies put America last.

We have lived pretty damned well post WW2 and it wasn't because of the policies MAGA supports.

It was by building alliances and economies around the globe while standing up against our enemies not sucking their ass.
Do get some professional help and have a lovely evening.

Yes, I know you belive you are.
Anger is the foundation of MAGA, you know this.
Nope, Demomarxists have cornered the market on hatred with their TDS affliction and now, in true Marxist fashion, they try blame others for their own bad shit. How many times do you guys think you can get away that that shit?

3rd try:

So, you don't support making a great America. Instead you bastardize the acronym and do like all Marxists do, give words a different, but false, meaning because repetition equals 'truth' in Marxist philosophy. MAGA means Make America Great Again, nothing else. You guys shrivel at that prospect as hatred and misery are your assets.

Sad. All that matters to you loons is 'get Trump'. The fact a corrupt lying DA is still involved doesn't bother you folks. No worries, the state and bar association will take care of Willis soon enough. That will end this clown show for good and all.
Sorry, I didn't hear anything that made me think she had corrupted her case with her personal proclivities. She kept them separate. Otherwise, she'd be off the prosecution. It looks bad on the surface. That's why the prosecutor had to go.
The bar association isn't going to disbar her...or take her off the case.

I get it. This man is your master. Your savior. He can do no wrong in your eyes. You feel safe with him. Why?...because he IS you. :)

Sorry, I didn't hear anything that made me think she had corrupted her case with her personal proclivities. She kept them separate. Otherwise, she'd be off the prosecution. It looks bad on the surface. That's why the prosecutor had to go.
The bar association isn't going to disbar her...or take her off the case.

I get it. This man is your master. Your savior. He can do no wrong in your eyes. You feel safe with him. Why?...because he IS you. :)
There's your problem, you don't comprehend that her 'proclivities' include being dishonest and deceitful IN THE COURTROOM. Most decent and honest people have little faith in corrupt prosecutors. Oddly that isn't an issue for liberals. Guess that says a lot.

Forum List

Back