Family Blames Pfizer Shot After Their 18-Year-Old Healthy Daughter Dies Suddenly From Unknown Cause

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This poor girl just graduated from the same HS as my children.
Already had rona (2x's) but was convinced by to take it behind her families back by liars like "dr" Fauxi & the MSM to get the experimental gene therapy clot shots.
She even told her friends not to tell her family after she took that poison in July.
Died from organ failure- swollen heart & blood glucose levels over 600 even though she wasn't a diabetic.

Keep chanting it: Safe & effective

“She got a check-up in July. They found nothing out of the ordinary. I am not anti-vax. I’m anti-Covid vax. We all already had covid and have natural antibodies. There was no legitimate reason for her to get this shot behind my back,” Allen wrote.

Allen stated that her daughter suffered heart swelling and organ failure.

“She had no history of diabetes, yet had a blood glucose level of over 600, and her heart was swollen as I watched her die. YOU are shameful,” Allen responded to a troll on Twitter.

This poor girl just graduated from the same HS as my children.
Already had rona (2x's) but was convinced by to take it behind her families back by liars like "dr" Fauxi & the MSM to get the experimental gene therapy clot shots.
She even told her friends not to tell her family after she took that poison in July.
Died from organ failure- swollen heart & blood glucose levels over 600 even though she wasn't a diabetic.

Keep chanting it: Safe & effective

“She got a check-up in July. They found nothing out of the ordinary. I am not anti-vax. I’m anti-Covid vax. We all already had covid and have natural antibodies. There was no legitimate reason for her to get this shot behind my back,” Allen wrote.

Allen stated that her daughter suffered heart swelling and organ failure.

“She had no history of diabetes, yet had a blood glucose level of over 600, and her heart was swollen as I watched her die. YOU are shameful,” Allen responded to a troll on Twitter.

It is safe and effective in most. However, I do blame the left for covering up the truth about those who did have negative consequences.

Deliberate intentional mass murder.

Supported by precisely who also supports

1. Ukraine
2. Endless waste $$$ on co2 fraud
3. Censoring hunter biden laptop
4. Censoring 911 truth
5. Having trans fondling kids in public schools

The zionist 911 W "Biden republicans" all have vax cards.

NONE got the shot....

Its sad that she died but even sadder that people will use it as an excuse to promote a cause.

Covid shot related death are rare. They have yet to determine why she died but they know that this was her 2nd vaccination for Covid.

Safe and effective is based on stats and not that it will never happen.

It is know that even with the shot some will die. But some will die without the shot.

Maybe we should do away with people driving cars as they can be a factor in anyone dying.

Its sad that she died but even sadder that people will use it as an excuse to promote a cause.

Covid shot related death are rare. They have yet to determine why she died but they know that this was her 2nd vaccination for Covid.

It is know that even with the shot some will die. But some will die without the shot.

Maybe we should do away with people driving cars as they can be a factor in anyone dying.

Why take that chance when there's less than a 2% chance of dying from covide?
And now more are dying from covide that did get the jab than those who didnt.

It is safe and effective in most. However, I do blame the left for covering up the truth about those who did have negative consequences.

That remains to be seen how safe it is for most.

It isn't like you get the shot and just die. A lot of these people are dying a year or so later. More could have problems as more time goes by, or depending on how many boosters they had, general health conditions and so on. It's too early to tell yet the severity.

And how many died not suspected of the vaccine? Morticians are finding a lot weird stuff in corpses lately.

I would hardly call it effective.
More are dying from covide after getting the jab than those who didnt.
I am far from a defender of the left's lies and deliberate misinformation, but, the reason more people are dying from Covid now after the shot is because most people have gotten the shot so they naturally are higher in the stats. There are also other factors and variables involved. The shot doesn't do squat and stopping the spread of the virus but it does reduce symptoms in most people who have been vaccinated. There's also the new strain currently circulating, which the older shot doesn't do so well against.

That remains to be seen how safe it is for most.

It isn't like you get the shot and just die. A lot of these people are dying a year or so later. More could have problems as more time goes by, or depending on how many boosters they had, general health conditions and so on. It's too early to tell yet the severity.

And how many died not suspected of the vaccine? Morticians are finding a lot weird stuff in corpses lately.

But, before the vaccinations people were dying all over the place. I take what you said as that you acknowledge that in most people, at this current point in time, have not had many problems with the vaccines, as you talk about the future, which, as Doc Brown would say, hasn't been written yet. You're only guessing from your crystal ball that the future will show just how bad the vaccine was.

Let's see, a family with no medical expertise blamed a medical company with deep pockets for their loss. Just another day in the USA.

Last edited:
If you die today, it's from the clot shot. There's no other way to die.

strawman.jpg

I am far from a defender of the left's lies and deliberate misinformation, but, the reason more people are dying from Covid now after the shot is because most people have gotten the shot so they naturally are higher in the stats. There are also other factors and variables involved. The shot doesn't do squat and stopping the spread of the virus but it does reduce symptoms in most people who have been vaccinated. There's also the new strain currently circulating, which the older shot doesn't do so well against.

Uh...according to dems you wont get covide if you're vaccinated..

Uh...according to dems you wont get covide if you're vaccinated..
I know, I know. That is part of their lies and misinformation. Every time someone who was vaccinated got Covid they claimed it was a breakthrough case, which they claimed was very rare, even though it was happening all the time.

Safe & effective...
We are less than 2 years into the biggest medical trial ever for an experimental gene therapy treatment with no safety record developed for a type of virus that has never had a successful human vaccine brought to market because of clear safety concerns in all previous attempts.
Let that sink in.

This is brought to us by giant multinational pharma corporations that have all paid out huge sums in the past for negligence, incompetence & outright fraud.

They have been indemnified from repercussions by a govt that has been constantly propagandizing/coercing anyone & everyone to take part in this experiment on mRNA technology that has NO SAFETY RECORD.

Tens of thousands of deaths have been reported to the govt sponsored data base (VAIRS) responsible for tracking these outcomes even though the medical professionals are being forbidden to make reports. You are many times more likely to die or have a serious reaction to this junk than with all other vaccines combined.

The govt commissioned a study that showed this VAERS system only captures maybe 1%, at the most 10%, of all these safety signals for deaths/injuries that should have triggered an automatic halt of the use of these clot shots.

These are all facts.
Safe & effective is pure unadulterated govt/pharma/NWO propaganda.
It doesn't stop it, it doesn't mitigate the symptoms in any objective manner & it makes you more likely to die once you take the jab.

Myopericarditis After COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination Among Adolescents and Young AdultsA Systematic Review and Meta-analysis​

December 5, 2022

15.6% had left ventricular systolic dysfunction
"only" 1.3% had severe left ventricular systolic dysfunction, which means it has an ejection fraction < 35%

I will note here that they do not note those with lower than that slushy 35% figure.

52-72% is considered normal
30-40% - moderately abnormal (these people are at the lower end of that range, at best)
<30% severely abnormal.

So, 'only' 15% had heart damage, with 'only' 1.3% of that reducing LV ejection under 35%, which means they now have heart abnormalities.

But it gets better:

Late gadolinium enhancement (a predictor of sudden cardiac death) was found in - 87.2%

87 - fucking - percent

I think we can stop asking why people are flopping over.

Ah, but possibly the best part of the study is the window dressing: "These findings suggest largely favorable outcomes of COVID-19 vaccine-associated myopericarditis in adolescents and young adults." Who in their right minds thinks this is a favorable outcome. These are young people between the ages of 12 and 20 (mean age, 16) who have almost zero risk from covid and they end up with damaged hearts, some of them severely, and whom are walking around with LGE in 87% of cases.

THAT is a 'largely favorable outcome' My ass it is.

That should be a legally actionable outcome, as far as I'm concerned. Ahh, but they've protected themselves from liability, so now we just pat our kids on the head and tell them Santa will bring them a new heart for Christmas.

Safe and effective my ass.

Last edited:

Covid is now the pandemic of the vaccinated.

But, before the vaccinations people were dying all over the place. I take what you said as that you acknowledge that in most people, at this current point in time, have not had many problems with the vaccines, as you talk about the future, which, as Doc Brown would say, hasn't been written yet. You're only guessing from your crystal ball that the future will show just how bad the vaccine was.

Sry but I have to disagree with your assessment.
By a massive margin, more people that I know personally have passed away in the last two years, young and older (but mostly younger) who HAVE had the vaccines.

These are people I expected to be around for decades more with no previously known health issues. Something is not right and the media is covering it up.

Fueri's post above makes an irrefutable case.

Forum List

Back