Maybe There is Hope- Majority of American Voters Say Our Elections Are Fake

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
The majority of voters believed the election was compromised in 2020 & that number is growing now.
Even Dems are coming out in numbers & saying the elections are compromised. 69% agree that AZ voters were screwed over.
Repubs & Independents know they are being lied to & now more Dems are waking up.
Fraudulent elections are a big danger to the country, no matter which side does it. If you can't recognize such an obvious truth, there is no helping you.
As they say, you can't fix stupid.

The RINOs out there saying the Repubs need to move on & just cheat more themselves are total scumbags without 2 brain cells to rub together.
They are partnering with Dems & the Mockingbird media to gaslight the people & IT'S NOT WORKING!
We know you all are corrupt & lying POS that do not represent the interests of the people.

Uh oh – those zany “Big Lie election deniers” are now quite mainstream, according to Rasmussen Reports. Their lead pollster recently revealed that the company found 59% of voters polled said cheating likely affected the outcome of the 2020 election.

“And that 59% is not new,” said Rasmussen’s Mark Mitchell. “We’ve tested that question six or seven times since 2020, and a strong majority of voters always thought cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 election, a strong majority of independents and even a good chunk of Democrats – 30 to 40%” People of all parties are even more alarmed about lapses in election integrity since the Midterms disaster in Arizona, their polling finds. Noted Mitchell, “65% of Democrats say it’s likely botched issues affected the election for Republican candidates. Very clearly maybe hundreds of thousands of people were disenfranchised; that is breaking through the Democrat shell on this issue in a big way.”
Fully 71% of people polled, and even 69% of Democrats agree with Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake that Arizona voters “were denied their sacred right to vote.” Concluded Mitchell, “This is the biggest number I’ve ever seen for Democrats and a big step change in public opinion. The things we saw in 2020 didn’t necessarily get out there but it’s getting out there now, maybe because it’s so flagrant.”

The majority of voters believed the election was compromised in 2020 & that number is growing now.
Even Dems are coming out in numbers & saying the elections are compromised. 69% agree that AZ voters were screwed over.
Repubs & Independents know they are being lied to & now more Dems are waking up.
Fraudulent elections are a big danger to the country, no matter which side does it. If you can't recognize such an obvious truth, there is no helping you.

The RINOs out there saying the Repubs need to move on & just cheat more themselves are total scumbags without 2 brain cells to rub together.
They are partnering with Dems & the Mockingbird media to gaslight the people & IT'S NOT WORKING!
We know you all are corrupt & lying POS that do not represent the interests of the people.

Uh oh – those zany “Big Lie election deniers” are now quite mainstream, according to Rasmussen Reports. Their lead pollster recently revealed that the company found 59% of voters polled said cheating likely affected the outcome of the 2020 election.

“And that 59% is not new,” said Rasmussen’s Mark Mitchell. “We’ve tested that question six or seven times since 2020, and a strong majority of voters always thought cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 election, a strong majority of independents and even a good chunk of Democrats – 30 to 40%” People of all parties are even more alarmed about lapses in election integrity since the Midterms disaster in Arizona, their polling finds. Noted Mitchell, “65% of Democrats say it’s likely botched issues affected the election for Republican candidates. Very clearly maybe hundreds of thousands of people were disenfranchised; that is breaking through the Democrat shell on this issue in a big way.”
Fully 71% of people polled, and even 69% of Democrats agree with Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake that Arizona voters “were denied their sacred right to vote.” Concluded Mitchell, “This is the biggest number I’ve ever seen for Democrats and a big step change in public opinion. The things we saw in 2020 didn’t necessarily get out there but it’s getting out there now, maybe because it’s so flagrant.”

The people are all as dumb as the left would have you believe.

There is a growing and far too large body of evidence that the media is collaborating with the Progressives in every aspect of information being released to the public. They know when they are being gaslit and lied to.

I've come to accept the notion that most voters are clueless and depend on a media and academia that are steering them to vote the way they want them to vote

To me, there is no difference with this in comparison to directly changing or altering votes.

It's just another way to do it.

Democracy is just a war of propaganda.

The Gateway Pundit is biased news. You're not going to convince those in the middle of anything using that as your source.

Right biased news is the only one covering this....although Rasmussen is there for anyone to see.
Someone else said the poll came from NPR. If you really want to influence people then you post stuff they can believe. Those who could be influenced aren't going to be influenced by right wing news.

Someone else said the poll came from NPR. If you really want to influence people then you post stuff they can believe. Those who could be influenced aren't going to be influenced by right wing news.
Rasmussen has stated this information before. There is no more balanced poll than Rasmussen, but you have to go seek the information since "biased" news wont report it. This is not new news.

The Gateway Pundit is biased news. You're not going to convince those in the middle of anything using that as your source.
Like I GAF how the progbots feel about the source of a factual story.
Do you think Pravda is reporting these things?
I'd put the integrity of TGP against CNN, MSNBC, NYT or any other Pravda outlets all day long & make them look stupid

Rasmussen has stated this information before. There is no more balanced poll than Rasmussen, but you have to go seek the information since "biased" news wont report it. This is not new news.
I'm just saying, if you want to try and convince people of something then you don't use sources they would just laugh at. Would you believe something a lefty posted if the lefty
Like I GAF how the progbots feel about the source of a factual story.
Do you think Pravda is reporting these things?
I'd put the integrity of TGP against CNN, MSNBC, NYT or any other Pravda outlets all day long & make them look stupid
They are all the same, including TGP. I'm just saying, if you are posting trying to sway someone's opinion on the other side, you're not going to do it by posting a link from The Gateway Pundit. Anything from that site will be automatically dismissed. It just depends on the reason you are posting. If you post it because you just want likes from the right then that is what you will get. If you think you are going to sway someone's opinion then that is not the way to do it. It would have been better to post the link from NPR. Personally, I want to change the minds of those who are open minded so I trace the facts back to their very own media and shove it in their faces because they couldn't challenge a link from NPR.

I'm just saying, if you want to try and convince people of something then you don't use sources they would just laugh at. Would you believe something a lefty posted if the lefty

They are all the same, including TGP. I'm just saying, if you are posting trying to sway someone's opinion on the other side, you're not going to do it by posting a link from The Gateway Pundit. Anything from that site will be automatically dismissed. It just depends on the reason you are posting. If you post it because you just want likes from the right then that is what you will get. If you think you are going to sway someone's opinion then that is not the way to do it. It would have been better to post the link from NPR. Personally, I want to change the minds of those who are open minded so I trace the facts back to their very own media and shove it in their faces because they couldn't challenge a link from NPR.
Dims can laugh at Rasmussen all they want it is the most accurate polling report we get in the US.

Dims can laugh at Rasmussen all they want it is the most accurate polling report we get in the US.
Again, what is your objective? Do you just want to make threads that others on the right will like so you can have a higher reaction score? Do you just want to post something that you think is shoving in the faces of the left, even though they are just laughing at your sources? How are you proving your point to the left if they are laughing at you? Personally, I want to change the minds of those who are open minded so that they see the light and join our side but that's not going to happen if they are laughing at your sources. In this example, there was a choice of posting a link from the left leaning NPR to prove your point or posting a link from TGP, which will not change any minds because they will be too busy laughing at your source. One way you might just change their minds if they see it on NPR. The other way you prove nothing to them. Same info.

Again, what is your objective? Do you just want to make threads that others on the right will like so you can have a higher reaction score? Do you just want to post something that you think is shoving in the faces of the left, even though they are just laughing at your sources? How are you proving your point to the left if they are laughing at you? Personally, I want to change the minds of those who are open minded so that they see the light and join our side but that's not going to happen if they are laughing at your sources. In this example, there was a choice of posting a link from the left leaning NPR to prove your point or posting a link from TGP, which will not change any minds because they will be too busy laughing at your source. One way you might just change their minds if they see it on NPR. The other way you prove nothing to them. Same info.
I have no objective other than to counter all the stupid Dimmer dimwits with facts. Rasmussen, Worldmeters, those are factual and have the truths that stop the idiots in their tracks.
Again, dont care what the Reich does but the facts speak for themselves, not my fault they hate America and are too stupid to face the truth.

I have no objective other than to counter all the stupid Dimmer dimwits with facts. Rasmussen, Worldmeters, those are factual and have the truths that stop the idiots in their tracks.
Again, dont care what the Reich does but the facts speak for themselves, not my fault they hate America and are too stupid to face the truth.
I'm actually on your side but you are not really countering anything to those who are laughing at your sources. I guess you and I are different because I want to find a way to get people with an open mind to join our side using sources and facts that they will actually believe. Sometimes I find something through searches that turns up on far right sites but then I do my homework and find a way to prove those very same things to the left in a way they would have to accept like, in this case, posting the link from NPR instead of a link from TGP. With a link from NPR they would actually have to give it some thought because they believe in NPR. They just laugh at TGP. As I said, the purpose of the thread determines what you want to post and how to post it. By doing it the way you do it, all you have achieved is getting likes from others on the right. Maybe that is all you are after.

I'm actually on your side but you are not really countering anything to those who are laughing at your sources. I guess you and I are different because I want to find a way to get people with an open mind to join our side using sources and facts that they will actually believe. Sometimes I find something through searches that turns up on far right sites but then I do my homework and find a way to prove those very same things to the left in a way they would have to accept like, in this case, posting the link from NPR instead of a link from TGP. With a link from NPR they would actually have to give it some thought because they believe in NPR. They just laugh at TGP. As I said, the purpose of the thread determines what you want to post and how to post it. By doing it the way you do it, all you have achieved is getting likes from others on the right. Maybe that is all you are after.
People with an "open" mind will believe actual facts, statistics, and proven results. Democrats can't reason at all and only follow direction from the Reich brownshirts.
Actually, open minded people dont rely on any of the biased services, they dig up their facts on their own and determine the truth intelligently.....not Dims though.

People with an "open" mind will believe actual facts, statistics, and proven results. Democrats can't reason at all and only follow direction from the Reich brownshirts.
Actually, open minded people dont rely on any of the biased services, they dig up their facts on their own and determine the truth intelligently.....not Dims though.
People with an open mind will not believe anything from The Gateway Pundit. When you use an extremely biased site for a source they won't even click on it, whereas if you had used NPR (whether you like them or not), they would have an open mind. It's your choice. You either want to change someone's mind or you don't. That's why we are different. I really do want to change their minds. You are more interested in thinking that you proved a point to the other side by linking to TGP, when, in reality, those on the left are just laughing at your source. You are naive if you think you are going to change the minds of anyone in the middle or on the left by using TGP as a source. The reality is, you don't give a shit whether they believe your "facts" or not. You just want to post it.

Where is the hard evidence that there was fraud; etc.
Trump has been whining claiming the 2020 election was hijacked. But when asked for evidence, he mumbles and changes the subject. The 2020 election was investigated like no other election and results found by the right, left and bipartisanship was no steal, no fraud, nothing.
Yet the gullibles keep on showing their cultism and keep screaming “wolf”!
Americans are getting dummer and dummer.
Sad.

Forum List

Back