‘We were all forced’: Mum of ‘healthy’ 21-year-old who died after Moderna blames vaccine mandates

Next Time

Platinum Member
Oct 5, 2022
Between the Indian and Pacific Oceans
The mum of a “fit and healthy” 21-year-old from Melbourne who died after taking the Moderna vaccine has blasted authorities for mandating Covid injections.

Natalie Boyce was a “fit and healthy” student who dreamt of travelling the world and buying her own home.

The 21-year-old from Rowville in Melbourne’s southeast — a competitive netball player and hardworking student in her fourth year of law and commerce at Deakin University — would have turned 22 on Monday.

Nearly one year ago, on March 27, 2022 — her late grandmother’s birthday — Natalie died of heart failure at The Alfred Hospital, six weeks after receiving a booster dose of the Moderna vaccine.

“You’ll never be the same,” her mother Deborah Hamilton, 52, told news.com.au.

“No parent should bury their child — especially from medical negligence and a compulsory vaccine.”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s/news-story/63d221adaa84ccdfc5acc7d6c33f16f3

The mum of a “fit and healthy” 21-year-old from Melbourne who died after taking the Moderna vaccine has blasted authorities for mandating Covid injections.

Natalie Boyce was a “fit and healthy” student who dreamt of travelling the world and buying her own home.

The 21-year-old from Rowville in Melbourne’s southeast — a competitive netball player and hardworking student in her fourth year of law and commerce at Deakin University — would have turned 22 on Monday.

Nearly one year ago, on March 27, 2022 — her late grandmother’s birthday — Natalie died of heart failure at The Alfred Hospital, six weeks after receiving a booster dose of the Moderna vaccine.

“No parent should bury their child — especially from medical negligence and a compulsory vaccine.”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s/news-story/63d221adaa84ccdfc5acc7d6c33f16f3
The mandates suck I can't work in my field because of the mandates. I now clean hoarder houses for cash and I'm old its very hard work. The mandate on something not effective is awful.

I'm vaccinated, and look at me, I'm alive!
Congratulations! Do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

Are you vying for your free toaster?

marcioalexm3-toaster.gif

I'm vaccinated, and look at me, I'm alive!
And it is just as well that you know nothing about Statistics or the possibilities of medium and long term effects .

10 people each run across busy highways without ever even glancing at traffic .
Nine are soon killed and the tenth says " I'm alive" .

What sort of senseless clown is the lucky remaining person ?

Probably it was the vaccine. My husband had a lot of heart-area pain after his shots.

I still ride my bike, I think after 50 miles in 95 degree weather I would have croaked already if my ticker was bad.
You better get your heart checked for myocarditis. Such exertion might cause sudden death for people foolish enough to get injected with a unknown substance aka fake vax.

Forum List

Back