Zone1 Facts Matter

You'll get no argument from me on that point.

It seems to me that a majority of the problem is when that majority of the black population gets fed up enough to say, THIS HAS TO STOP NOW, mean it, and take steps to erase the problem.
That’s the only way to end it. Most of the victims are black and they will have to stand up and stop the crime. In the past, that’s the only way criminals have been stopped. At times, it’s been the result of vigilante actions when the authorities wouldn’t or couldn’t take effective action.

Crime Statistics: Whites Commit 3 Times More Crimes Than Blacks — So Why Aren’t There Far More Caucasians In Prison?​

By Antonio J. Newell
Jul 25, 2016

According to FBI statistics, White Americans commit nearly three times more crimes than Black Americans. Yet, Blacks make up nearly half the prison population. Why?

It’s a logical question, is it not? When it comes to the issue of justice in America, crime is crime, right?

Well, there’s the “per capita” argument.

Why does “per capita” matter?

In short, concerning crime sentencing, it doesn’t.

“Per capita,” for example, works like the following scenario.

1. 20 out of 100 Whites eat apples.
  2. There are 10 Blacks. Four of them also eat apples.
Since there’s a higher concentration of Blacks eating apples, does that change the fact that 20 Whites also eat apples?

The “per capita” argument says that it matters — yet, in crime sentencing, it does not.

Are you that ignorant? Crimes aren’t subjected to equal punishment when some crimes are more worthy of incarceration.

Facts do matter, and you laid them out very well in this thread Brother IM2, as usual.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yeah, let’s not confuse the raw numbers by pointing out that blacks are only 14% of the population.

Please don't deprive IM2 and his buds of their only line of defense for the massive rate of black crime. I posted facts proving that blacks commit far more murders numerically than whites and they run like the wind.

Forum List

Back