Zone1 Facts Matter

Bullshit. Again you guys can stop trying the use of the smaller number of incidents and a survey to lie to yourselves. White on white crime is your biggest threat.
You must hate the bill of rights hehehe

Crime Statistics: Whites Commit 3 Times More Crimes Than Blacks — So Why Aren’t There Far More Caucasians In Prison?​

By Antonio J. Newell
Jul 25, 2016

According to FBI statistics, White Americans commit nearly three times more crimes than Black Americans. Yet, Blacks make up nearly half the prison population. Why?

It’s a logical question, is it not? When it comes to the issue of justice in America, crime is crime, right?

Well, there’s the “per capita” argument.

Why does “per capita” matter?

In short, concerning crime sentencing, it doesn’t.

“Per capita,” for example, works like the following scenario.

1. 20 out of 100 Whites eat apples.
  2. There are 10 Blacks. Four of them also eat apples.
Since there’s a higher concentration of Blacks eating apples, does that change the fact that 20 Whites also eat apples?

The “per capita” argument says that it matters — yet, in crime sentencing, it does not.

Crime Statistics: Whites Commit 3 Times More Crimes Than Blacks — So Why Aren’t There Far More Caucasians In Prison?

According to FBI statistics, White Americans commit nearly three times more crimes than Black Americans. Yet, Blacks make up nearly half the prison population. Why? It’s a logical question, is it not? When it comes to the issue of justice in America, crime is crime, right? Well, there’s the “per...
www.inquisitr.com
www.inquisitr.com
What about the nature of the crimes? That's not relevant to you, is it?

As you know, here we see that despite being 13% of our population, Blacks commit 50% more murders than are committed by whites. Why do you suppose that happens?

2019%20Murderer%20%20Demobraphics-XL.jpg

Here again, we have far more blacks are the victim of murders than whites. Why do you believe that is the case?

Instead of whining about what happened six or seven generations ago, what can be done to reverse this deadly trend?

What we see here with the use of per capita by a specific part of the white population is an excuse used to justify themselves.
By screaming, do you believe that makes your post true or at least more believable?

Would you not better serve blacks by proposing real solutions rather than whining incessantly?

Last edited:
Here again, we have far more blacks are the victim of murders than whites. Why do you believe that is the case?
Blacks have to defend their false pride even to the death. Also, a lot of black homicides are the result of drug dealing.

Instead of whining about what happened six or seven generations ago, what can be done to reverse this deadly trend?
Change "Black Lives Matter" to "Black Life Matters", then start living as if it matters.

Blacks have to defend their false pride even to the death. Also, a lot of black homicides are the result of drug dealing.
I watch too many episodes of "The FIRST 48". A true crime series that follows several police homicide departments as they follow a murder from start to finish. It's fascinating.

Yes, drugs drive many of the murders in the black community. They will set up friends to be robbed and the plan suddenly goes South.

Next, I would guess are kids. By kids I mean 18 or 19 and under, down to 15 or 16. They will murder someone at the drop of a hat. If their feelings are hurt, or disrespected, wearing the wrong colors. It's macho to carry a gun so they pull it out and start shooting. Then, when they hit and kill someone, all of sudden it's "Oh s***, this wasn't supposed to happen". "I didn't mean to shoot him, the 'gun just went off'". Then they start crying and begging to talk to their mama. After that, it's 20, 30, or life in prison and several families are destroyed.

That, and turf wars.

I wouldn’t walk through Washington DC‘s district 8 - 100% poor blacks - alone for $1 million dollars. My mother accidentally got lost driving in that neighborhood 60 years ago, and they ran up to her car and dented it all over with bats. I was a little kid, screaming in the back seat, and they still wouldn’t let up.

They loved the idea that that were terrifying a white woman and her little white child.

Last edited:
Change "Black Lives Matter" to "Black Life Matters", then start living as if it matters.
Wouldn't that be a miracle? To see just some of the black leaders step up and start preaching to stay in school, forsake the thug life, what am I saying, their leaders don't even want that for themselves.

That, and turf wars.

I wouldn’t walk through Washington DC‘s district 8 - 100% poor blacks - alone for $1 million dollars. My mother accidentally got lost driving in that neighborhood 60 years ago, and they ran up to her car and dented it all over with bats. I was a little kid, screaming in the back seat, and they still wouldn’t let up.

They loved the idea that that were terrifying a white woman and her little white child.
I did something similar back in 1960. I was coming back from a vacation in Florida and turned off into a south Chicago neighborhood looking for a place to eat. I stopped and asked a black guy on the street if there was one nearby. He told me to turn around and leave as that neighborhood wasn't safe for a white boy like me. I did, post haste (I actually turned around right there not even risking driving around the block).

Last edited:
I did something similar back in 1960. I was coming back from a vacation in Florida and turned off into a south Chicago neighborhood looking for a place to eat. I stopped and asked a black guy on the street if there was one nearby. He told me to turn around and leave as that neighborhood wasn't safe for a white boy like me. I did, post haste (I actually turned around right there not even risking driving around the block).
As long as we’re exchanging stories, once when I was in Brooklyn and playing on the jungle gym, a little black boy climbed up to where I was and demanded I get down because the playground was for blacks only. Even at 7 years old, I knew it wasn’t true, but I didn’t think it wise to argue with him when I was 8 feet off the ground, and below me concrete.

Two lies, actually.

The lie that blacks are ‘predisposed’ to violent crime.

The lie that blacks are ‘predisposed’ to commit violent crimes against whites.
But the truth is that blacks DO commit violent crime at 5x the rate of whites. The first step to correcting a problem is to admit there is one.

That black homeless lunatic in the subway should have been in either prison or a mental facility, and the white Marine who protected others from his threats wouldn’t be the sacrificial lamb facing 15 years in prison.
That marine likely prevented a future murder by that guy. He should get a medal.

But the truth is that blacks DO commit violent crime at 5x the rate of whites. The first step to correcting a problem is to admit there is one.
The sad thing is that black criminals are a very small sub-set of the black population. The criminals are just very prolific. Most black people are decent, good and hard working just like most of the members of all races. Black criminals get a lot of publicity, a great deal of it through the lyrics of rap music.

The sad thing is that black criminals are a very small sub-set of the black population. The criminals are just very prolific. Most black people are decent, good and hard working just like most of the members of all races. Black criminals get a lot of publicity, a great deal of it through the lyrics of rap music.
This is true. It’s the SAME blacks committing violent crimes over and over again. This is the result of Democrats’ soft-on-crime and no- bail policies.

Sadly, they are the tail that wags the dog. :(

You'll get no argument from me on that point.

It seems to me that a majority of the problem is when that majority of the black population gets fed up enough to say, THIS HAS TO STOP NOW, mean it, and take steps to erase the problem.

Forum List

Back