Zone1 Facts Matter

Nah, IM2 understands perfectly. He's just an ol' white guy who gets his jollies stirring the pot with the same threads time, after time, after time.
Exactly. He chooses not to acknowledge 'per capita' as a legitimate measure because it doesn't fit his narrative.
Except I'm pretty sure IM2 isn't white.

Some of the whites here seem unable to face the truth. If 500 whites are killed by blacks and 2,500 are killed by whites, who is most likely to kill a white person?
if someone who is not black is killed by someone of another race what race is the killer more likely to be ? for example are Asians more likely to Whites ? are hispanics more likely to be killed by whites ? are Arabs more likely to be killed by whites in the us ? what race commits the most interratial crime in the US ?

if someone who is not black is killed by someone of another race what race is the killer more likely to be ? for example are Asians more likely to Whites ? are hispanics more likely to be killed by whites ? are Arabs more likely to be killed by whites in the us ? what race commits the most interratial crime in the US ?
Again, whites are 5 times more likely to be killed by another white than being killed by any other race. So your questions are stupid. The most damaging interracial crime is white collar crime such as what Wells Fargo and other white owned financial firms committed on people of color. White supremacy is a lie, so accept the fact that white do mess up and that the greatest danger you face is from someone of your own race.

Last edited:
Exactly. He chooses not to acknowledge 'per capita' as a legitimate measure because it doesn't fit his narrative.
IM2, very early on in his USMB disruption career, inferred he was white by his posts. He said his wife was black and he had a mixed-race daughter. I have no clue. I do know that a serious black man would not throw up the posts he does, intentionally doing damage to blacks. It just makes no sense.

I don't recognize per capita because it's an invalid measure used as an excuse. In this case, since there are 5 times more whites, if we use per capita, whites killing blacks have a greater impact on the black population. So the default run to per capita has no merit and is just an excuse used by numbskulls who are intellectually lazy.

I don't recognize per capita because it's an invalid measure used as an excuse. In this case, since there are 5 times more whites, if we use per capita, whites killing blacks have a greater impact on the black population. So the default run to per capita has no merit and is just an excuse used by numbskulls who are intellectually lazy.
tenor-S.gif

Again, whites are 5 times more likely to be killed by another white than being killed by any other race. So your questions are stupid. The most damaging interracial crime is white collar crime such as what Wells Fargo and other white owned financial firms committed on people of color. White supremacy is a lie, so accept the fact that white do mess up and that the greatest danger you face is from someone of your own race.
switching fro m violent crime to white collar crimes now ? i except your surrender .

switching fro m violent crime to white collar crimes now ? i except your surrender .
Crime is crime and tell me how it's not violent to lose everything you have. Besides whites lead in violent crime too. So:

OIP.sajprBeT1aPCQKfHe4mJVgAAAA

No Markle, I'm a 62 year old black man. What kind of delusion makes you believe I would subject myself to the racist garbage I get from people in here by pretending to be black? What makes whites like you believe that blacks are just happy about the racism we live with and just accept it?

Have you been diagnosed with an organic mental disorder?

No Markle, I'm a 62 year old black man. What kind of delusion makes you believe I would subject myself to the racist garbage I get from people in here by pretending to be black? What makes whites like you believe that blacks are just happy about the racism we live with and just accept it?

Here's the better question, why do you do it at all. You are so far over the edge that even progressives find you a tad annoying with your denial of problems that need to be fixed and your insistence the world "owes" you.

IM2, very early on in his USMB disruption career, inferred he was white by his posts. He said his wife was black and he had a mixed-race daughter. I have no clue. I do know that a serious black man would not throw up the posts he does, intentionally doing damage to blacks. It just makes no sense.
Maybe he’s a white KKK member, intentionally trying to make blacks look like entitled, hateful racists. And he’s doing a good job of it.

You don’t live with racism - other than the racism that gives you favoritism in getting into college and grad schools, jobs, and promotions.

way more whites are killed by cops then blacks.

It's this simple folks, you can only accurately asses crime by race by using those in each race who participate in it. You can only measure arrests by race using the people who are arrested by race.

Furthermore whites are no longer 70 percent of the population but white crime remains numerically and percentage-wise the same. So it's time to drop the dumb per capita excuse that is only used for crime or anything else where whites are ahead in bad statistics.

Doesn't matter. 0.6 percent of the American population are black criminal offenders and 1.09 percent of the American population are white criminal offenders.
I don't like to insult, but your ignorance of statistical data and or refusal to acknowledge the statistical data, while coming from an "educated" person (so you say) is a discredit to the institution whom you graduated from proving that education doesn't mean much, and that you're dumb.

Again, whites are 5 times more likely to be killed by another white than being killed by any other race. So your questions are stupid. The most damaging interracial crime is white collar crime such as what Wells Fargo and other white owned financial firms committed on people of color.
These types of "Crimes" no longer exist today and haven't for 40+ years. Y
White supremacy is a lie, so accept the fact that white do mess up and that the greatest danger you face is from someone of your own race.
White commit crime... that's a shocker.

I don't like to insult, but your ignorance of statistical data and or refusal to acknowledge the statistical data, while coming from an "educated" person (so you say) is a discredit to the institution whom you graduated from proving that education doesn't mean much, and that you're dumb.
I don't ignore or refuse to acknowledge statistical data. What I won't do is allow an invalif excuse to be made by whites. There is only one accurate way to assess crime and race, the number of individuals by race who are arrested and who are offenders. Per capita is a bullshit measurement, that whites here only use to excuse the high number of white crimes. Whites are arrested at 3 times the number of blacks, but you excuse this with per capita and that doesn't change the numeric total of arrests by race. The basic argument made by idiots such as you is there are more whites so we get to committ more crimes. That's dumb and you apparently are stupid.

Forum List

Back