Facts are facts folks...Biden is 80 years old. Fact: mild cognitive impairment is present in 25 percent of those age 80 to 84,

I think Trump is one of the least intellectual Presidents we have had.
Not only is he not too bright but he has little interest in learning, doesn’t read, does not trust other opinions and has a short attention span
Ok. Cool story. That and $1.50 will get you a shitty cup of coffee at 7/11.

It is so totally hypocritical to read all the posts about President Biden and how he is assessed by so many keyboard physiologist /psychiatrists. When others were making comments about trump , all they parroted were faux news comments. People questioning the psychosis of trump..."..they are not Dr."
Now look!
How totally hypocritical!
I agree. The left are very hypocritical. They can dish it out but they can't take it.

I guess, though I doubt you can point to much that's different about your life now than during the non COVID years under Trump, that has been caused by who sits in the Oval Office.

Why Cherry Pick?

Why not use the standard used by Reagan……Is your life better than it was four years ago?

Yes it is

We would hope EVERY president would pick the most talented & educated in there field too work with.
No human is perfect, No human knows everything about everything.

How common is mild cognitive impairment?

The American Academy of Neurology estimates that mild cognitive impairment is present in
  • about 8 percent of people age 65 to 69,
  • in 15 percent of 75 to 79 year-olds,
  • in 25 percent of those age 80 to 84, and
  • in about 37 percent of people 85 years of age and older.

So what is "mild cognitive impairment" that Biden has a 25% chance of having?
Mild cognitive impairment is a condition in which a person experiences a slight – but noticeable – decline in mental abilities (memory and thinking skills) compared with others of the same age. The minor decline in abilities is noticeable by the person experiencing them or by others who interact with the person, but the changes are not severe enough to interfere with normal daily life and activities.

How the mind of an 80-year-old president is biologically different from a 45-year-old president's​

It was 1988, and he'd approached President Ronald Reagan in the Cabinet room at the White House. The president had made it a habit to meet almost weekly with Lott and other lawmakers whenever Congress was in session.
"I never will forget the look in his eyes," Lott said. "He looked at me almost like: 'I don't understand what you're saying. Who are you?'"
Lott said such an exchange happened only once. Reagan, who would have been about 77 at the time, could have been having an episode of forgetfulness that's normal for people with advanced age, scientists say. Maybe he was just short on sleep.

And Reagan was 3 years younger than Biden!
As you demonstrate with each thread.

How many power plants do we have to build today? The range you've stated is between 1,000 and 13,000.

As you demonstrate with each thread.

How many power plants do we have to build today? The range you've stated is between 1,000 and 13,000.
You are truly an ignorant person! I bet you think the DJIA is a static number. I bet you think the price of gas is a static number. I even bet you think the global temperature is a static number! AND I bet you think you are the same age today as you were when you were born!
When will you comprehend that numbers are dynamic? They change every day! Of course the number changes as something that I think you have no knowledge of i.e. THINGS CHANGE! I bet the change you have in your purse is the same as it was 70 years ago! Same change right?
Now if ALL you can remember is that the number of power plants CAN"T change... that means you don't change and you are still the dummy you were when you first read my proven numbers... that by the way CHANGE if the numbers of EVs change, if the mileage of an EV changes, hell, if Biden changes his mind!
Don't know any other way to teach you that now be ready... THINGS CHANGE!

You are truly an ignorant person! I bet you think the DJIA is a static number. I bet you think the price of gas is a static number. I even bet you think the global temperature is a static number! AND I bet you think you are the same age today as you were when you were born!
When will you comprehend that numbers are dynamic? They change every day! Of course the number changes as something that I think you have no knowledge of i.e. THINGS CHANGE! I bet the change you have in your purse is the same as it was 70 years ago! Same change right?
Now if ALL you can remember is that the number of power plants CAN"T change... that means you don't change and you are still the dummy you were when you first read my proven numbers... that by the way CHANGE if the numbers of EVs change, if the mileage of an EV changes, hell, if Biden changes his mind!
Don't know any other way to teach you that now be ready... THINGS CHANGE!

A range of 12,000 plants needed (going up and down mind you) over 4 months?

Seek mental help during your sunset years.

Right wing going nuts that Biden will be a successful president. I think he has already compared to that trump character who's in and out of trouble wit the law.

LOL!

He was BORN with "cognitive impairment"!!

He was born malfunctioning and useless.

Those who are born worth nothing become those villains that destroy everything in their path for fun and profit.......no matter WHO or WHAT gets in their way.
Like that dude marogie green.

A range of 12,000 plants needed (going up and down mind you) over 4 months?

Seek mental help during your sunset years.
You are wrong! YES and here are the variables all supported by experts!
Let me make it simple for you ...
EVssummary041823.png

You're mentally ill.
YOU are a liar! Show me where in this physical it says " fit as a 20 year old and mentally at his peak"
NOTHING!!!

NOTHING in the report claims as fit as a 20 year old!

Thursday’s report on Biden’s health was similar to the report on his last physical, in November 2021, when O’Connor wrote the president remained “a healthy, vigorous, 78-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the president.”

In both reports O’Connor noted Biden was being treated for a common type of heart arrhythmia called non-valvular atrial fibrillation for which Biden remained “completely asymptomatic,” hyperlipidemia or high cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux or acid reflux, seasonal allergies, a stiffened gait, spinal arthritis and mild sensory peripheral neuropathy of both feet.

Peripheral neuropathy is often the result of damage to nerves outside the brain and spinal cord; in this case, Biden’s feet. It can result in weakness, numbness, or pain, according to the Mayo Clinic.
Biden continues taking three prescription medications — Crestor to treat high cholesterol, Dymista nasal spray for allergies and Eliquis to prevent blood clots — and two over-the-counter medications — Allegra for allergies and Pepcid for acid reflux.

Biden’s physical Thursday also included screenings for skin cancer, an eye exam and dental visit, all of which were listed as routine, though one small lesion from his chest was sent for a skin cancer biopsy.

NOW what was MISSING!!!

Physical finds Biden 'fit' for the job, but report does not say he had a cognitive exam​

O'Connor's report did not include a cognitive exam of the president,

Trump cognitive test: What is the Montreal Cognitive Assessment exam?​

The screening test is intended to assess mild cognitive impairment or early dementia.
but in 2018 he was given the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) under Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, and at the time had scored a perfect 30 out of 30. The MoCA test was created by Canadian neurologist Dr. Ziad Nasreddine.
AGAIN Biden didn't have a Cognitive Exam! WHY?????
President Joe Biden, the nominal head of the Democratic Party, is 79. But he increasingly acts and sounds 89.

Recently, Biden has pivoted repeatedly on stage with his arm outstretched to shake the hand — of someone not there.

On one recent occasion Biden called out for Rep. Jackie Walorski, R-Ind., who passed away in a car crash in early August. He was insistent, shouting to the crowd, “Jackie, are you here? Where’s Jackie? I think she wasn’t going to be here — to help make this a reality.”
Biden’s fantasy was the reality that Walorski is no longer with us.
Biden slurs his words. He truncates sentences. He speaks in a muddled voice that often makes comprehension impossible. When questioned, he grows irate, growls and stutters.

Forum List

Back