Facts are facts folks...Biden is 80 years old. Fact: mild cognitive impairment is present in 25 percent of those age 80 to 84,

Biden has been treated for stuttering so to suggest that he doesn't really doesn't have a stutter is ridiculous. Throughout the entire election campaign in 2020, you mocked Biden as "gaffe prone" all of his life. Obama used to make jokes about it when Biden was his VP. Now that you're trying to use this as evidence of senility, Joe has never had a stutter or stammered through a speech before.

Republicans have been in denial of Trump's dangerous and pathological behaviours, since before the 2016 election. As well as his refusal to accept reality.
Look at his speech patterns and how he spoke 10 years ago when he was VP. It's a marked difference. Acting like he hasnt declined is silly when there's video evidence of it.

That was the idea…

Same Doctor who claimed Trump was 239 lbs

I care less about how fat a President is than I do about their cognitive function. Biden has obviously declined from even 10 years ago. I don't know if that decline is such that he shouldn't be President currently, but he shouldnt run for reelection that's for sure. IMO he was elected not because of how well anyone thought he would actually run the country but because Trump is such a polarizing figure.

Biden has been treated for stuttering so to suggest that he doesn't really doesn't have a stutter is ridiculous. Throughout the entire election campaign in 2020, you mocked Biden as "gaffe prone" all of his life. Obama used to make jokes about it when Biden was his VP. Now that you're trying to use this as evidence of senility, Joe has never had a stutter or stammered through a speech before.

Republicans have been in denial of Trump's dangerous and pathological behaviours, since before the 2016 election. As well as his refusal to accept reality.
A stutter doesn't mean you wander off into incoherence, it means you have difficulty expressing certain sounds. And TRUMP! has nothing to do with this. That's just your pathetic attempt to deflect.

President Biden is the most fit President ever.
The physical was PERFECT and found him to be fit as a 20 year old and mentally at his peak.
Hey no doubt Biden thinks he is a 20 year old as evidenced by these photos!
To me, he is a pedophile.
And FB agrees as they banned these photos "due to FB standards on nudity or sexual activity"...

FBban_Bidenkissing.png

80 year olds have NO business being in the White House. Biden shows us every single day that he is mentally incompetent.

By whom? A reporter for the Wall Street Rebel?
:auiqs.jpg:
Actually, by lots of professionals.

Opinions based on watching videos - none of them are actual diagnoses.

Interesting so Trump who is a multi-billionaire non politician suffers from cognitive decline but these examples of Biden are not valid?

Interesting that Trump is the 3rd most recognized person and one of the richest and most famous men in the world... (not my words!)
But Biden's not on any of the top ten, nor in the "honorable mention"!
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
1. The Rock
Net worth: $USD 320M

2. Will Smith​

Net worth: $USD 350M

3. Donald Trump​

Net worth: $USD 2.4B

Honourable Mentions​

Not everyone made the list, but we believe these celebs will be climbing the ranks in the years to come! From social media stars to household names, here are some celebs that were almost in our Hall of Fame:
  • PewDiePie
  • Rich Brian
  • Kim Kardashian
  • Billie Eilish
  • Tiger Woods
  • Keanu Reeves
  • Jay Z
  • Snoop Dogg
  • Bretman Rock
  • Selena Gomez
But I like you are not experts so here are some experts decisions about Biden..

Dr. Amit Bajaj, associate professor in speech science at Emerson University in Boston, Massachusetts, too concurred that Joe Biden could be committing more and more gaffes due to a cognitive decline due to his old age.

Dr. Bajaj said, ‘He has a reputation for gaffes. It’s hard to say if it is interlacing with anticipatory anxiety… I think there are several contributing factors. Part of is the speech. Part of it is cognitively where he might be at because he is old. But the relative influence of any one of them is uncertain. It’s probably a mix of both.’

But

Wait a minute, is that not exactly the very same means you guys are using to evaluate Biden's mental cognition?
But Trump is the ONLY president to have had a cognitive assessment test that he ACED, i.e. got all 30 questions right!
Biden hasn't and probably won't!

Dr. Ziad Nasreddine, who developed the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) in the early 1990s, told CTVNews.ca that the 30-question test is used as a screening tool to identify cognitive dysfunction, including early signs of Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia.
By going through 30 different questions, Nasreddine explained that doctors are scanning the brain to evaluate its ability to make decisions, remember, concentrate and learn new things.
"The average score for normal individuals is 27, the cut off for normal is 26 so anything above 26 is considered normal. When [Trump] got 30 out of 30 on the test, it's still considered to be normal performance," Nasreddine said in a phone interview on Thursday.

But Trump is the ONLY president to have had a cognitive assessment test that he ACED, i.e. got all 30 questions right!
Biden hasn't and probably won't!
:auiqs.jpg:

Draw a clock?
Identify a Lion?

A third grader would ace it.
Trump bragged about it

1676652516141.jpeg

Forum List

Back