Facts are facts folks...Biden is 80 years old. Fact: mild cognitive impairment is present in 25 percent of those age 80 to 84,

It was Trump who wanted to nuke hurricanes
WOW... what an amazing idea!

During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump said, "I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them?" according to one source who was there. "They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?" the source added, paraphrasing the president's remarks.

In 2016, National Geographic published "Nuking Hurricanes: The Surprising History of a Really Bad Idea," which traced the concept back to the late 50s, when meteorologist Jack W. Reed pitched it as a potentially peaceful use for nuclear weapons.

:auiqs.jpg:

Draw a clock?
Identify a Lion?

A third grader would ace it.
Trump bragged about it

View attachment 757786
But Trump did what only 10% of the people who take the test did... ACED, i.e. got all 30 questions right.
But like the ignoramuses like you, you have no idea what is going on with this test.

He kicked the Republicans asses handily enough since being in office.

So how mentally impaired does that make them?

There is more than ample evidence of Biden's cognitive decline in his public appearances and you know that. "Kicking the Republicans' asses handily enough" doesn't mean anything. He's not a monarch. He has a large staff of people and members of Congress working with him and making decisions. He's also been the beneficiary or the Republican Party's overall incompetence.

But Trump did what only 10% of the people who take the test did... ACED, i.e. got all 30 questions right.
But like the ignoramuses like you, you have no idea what is going on with this test.
Trumps doctor says he “aced” it?
Same Doctor who claims Trump only weighs 239 lbs

There is more than ample evidence of Biden's cognitive decline in his public appearances and you know that. "Kicking the Republicans' asses handily enough" doesn't mean anything. He's not a monarch. He has a large staff of people and members of Congress working with him and making decisions. He's also been the beneficiary or the Republican Party's overall incompetence.
There is also ample evidence that Biden is perfectly fine in his ability to discuss complex issues in detail.

A skill Trump lacked

Interesting so Trump who is a multi-billionaire non politician suffers from cognitive decline but these examples of Biden are not valid?

Interesting that Trump is the 3rd most recognized person and one of the richest and most famous men in the world... (not my words!)
But Biden's not on any of the top ten, nor in the "honorable mention"!
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
1. The Rock
Net worth: $USD 320M

2. Will Smith​

Net worth: $USD 350M

3. Donald Trump​

Net worth: $USD 2.4B

Honourable Mentions​

Not everyone made the list, but we believe these celebs will be climbing the ranks in the years to come! From social media stars to household names, here are some celebs that were almost in our Hall of Fame:
  • PewDiePie
  • Rich Brian
  • Kim Kardashian
  • Billie Eilish
  • Tiger Woods
  • Keanu Reeves
  • Jay Z
  • Snoop Dogg
  • Bretman Rock
  • Selena Gomez
But I like you are not experts so here are some experts decisions about Biden..

Dr. Amit Bajaj, associate professor in speech science at Emerson University in Boston, Massachusetts, too concurred that Joe Biden could be committing more and more gaffes due to a cognitive decline due to his old age.

Dr. Bajaj said, ‘He has a reputation for gaffes. It’s hard to say if it is interlacing with anticipatory anxiety… I think there are several contributing factors. Part of is the speech. Part of it is cognitively where he might be at because he is old. But the relative influence of any one of them is uncertain. It’s probably a mix of both.’

But
You are really not good at this. What the hell does world wide recognition have to do with cognitive decline? Hell, Ronald Reagan was known around the world, did that stop his mental decline? And do you read your sources? Seriously.

I’m worried about early onset dementia

could be committing more and more gaffes due to a cognitive decline due to his old age.

Being worried and could be are a far cry from one of my sources,

But I think it’s pretty safe to say that Trump has had significant cognitive decline over the years

I mean can you see the difference through those special spectacles you wear? You know, the ones that make you believe Trump is the only president to "ace" that simple ass cognitive test. Damn, I nearly fell off my chair laughing.

How common is mild cognitive impairment?

The American Academy of Neurology estimates that mild cognitive impairment is present in
  • about 8 percent of people age 65 to 69,
  • in 15 percent of 75 to 79 year-olds,
  • in 25 percent of those age 80 to 84, and
  • in about 37 percent of people 85 years of age and older.

So what is "mild cognitive impairment" that Biden has a 25% chance of having?
Mild cognitive impairment is a condition in which a person experiences a slight – but noticeable – decline in mental abilities (memory and thinking skills) compared with others of the same age. The minor decline in abilities is noticeable by the person experiencing them or by others who interact with the person, but the changes are not severe enough to interfere with normal daily life and activities.

How the mind of an 80-year-old president is biologically different from a 45-year-old president's​

It was 1988, and he'd approached President Ronald Reagan in the Cabinet room at the White House. The president had made it a habit to meet almost weekly with Lott and other lawmakers whenever Congress was in session.
"I never will forget the look in his eyes," Lott said. "He looked at me almost like: 'I don't understand what you're saying. Who are you?'"
Lott said such an exchange happened only once. Reagan, who would have been about 77 at the time, could have been having an episode of forgetfulness that's normal for people with advanced age, scientists say. Maybe he was just short on sleep.

And Reagan was 3 years younger than Biden!
How old is Trump and who are you planning on supporting next election?

WOW... what an amazing idea!

During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump said, "I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them?" according to one source who was there. "They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?" the source added, paraphrasing the president's remarks.

In 2016, National Geographic published "Nuking Hurricanes: The Surprising History of a Really Bad Idea," which traced the concept back to the late 50s, when meteorologist Jack W. Reed pitched it as a potentially peaceful use for nuclear weapons.

Remind me again. How many hurricanes did we nuke?

My point being why is it bad to ask the question? Regardless of the question? He was clearly told it either wouldn't work or that it was a bad idea and followed advice.

The American Academy of Neurology estimates that mild cognitive impairment is present in

Mild cognitive impairment is a condition in which a person experiences a slight – but noticeable – decline in mental abilities (memory and thinking skills) compared with others of the same age. The minor decline in abilities is noticeable by the person experiencing them or by others who interact with the person, but the changes are not severe enough to interfere with normal daily life and activities.

How the mind of an 80-year-old president is biologically different from a 45-year-old president's​

It was 1988, and he'd approached President Ronald Reagan in the Cabinet room at the White House. The president had made it a habit to meet almost weekly with Lott and other lawmakers whenever Congress was in session.
"I never will forget the look in his eyes," Lott said. "He looked at me almost like: 'I don't understand what you're saying. Who are you?'"
Lott said such an exchange happened only once. Reagan, who would have been about 77 at the time, could have been having an episode of forgetfulness that's normal for people with advanced age, scientists say. Maybe he was just short on sleep.

I concur. I started losing my mind back in my 70's. :badgrin:

It is so totally hypocritical to read all the posts about President Biden and how he is assessed by so many keyboard physiologist /psychiatrists. When others were making comments about trump , all they parroted were faux news comments. People questioning the psychosis of trump..."..they are not Dr."
Now look!
How totally hypocritical!

You don't have to even prove anything with any stats. Biden has severe cognitive decline and dementia. It's obvious to anyone and everyone who is not blind.

There are no stupid questions but there are stupid people who ask questions

Um ok. Do you think Trump is the first President to ask a "stupid question"? Or is he just one of the few Presidents to have those questions published? I'd bet dollars to donuts it's the latter and not the former.

The nature of the Presidency requires that the person holding the office most uneducated in most of the things they are dealing with. If there's a President who didnt ask a "stupid question" he likely wasnt asking nearly enough questions.

In Biden's case ... it's ANYTHING but "mild." He's an all-out dumbass.

The statistics of disabilities associated with age are real. But just as any statistic should not be used as a benchmark for evaluating or judging any individual, it should not be used as a criteria for President or other individual. Minimum age yes. Maximum age no. My 96-yr-old aunt is not as sharp as she used to be, but she also is not showing any signs of dementia.

My much younger sister was definitely showing signs of dementia when she died and we have a much younger friend now in an institution for the cognitively disabled.

There are plenty of 30, 40, 50, 60 year olds who lack the mental capacity to fully understand or even learn all the knowledge and skills a President should have and even fewer with the demonstrated character, discipline, ethics, moral center that we should want in a President.

The Peter Principle is a solid concept that can be applied to people at any age.

I personally think a comprehensive cognitive test should be included in the medical exam all Presidents undergo and is published. I'm pretty sure that some that some USMB members defend or despise would pass splendidly and likely some would not.

Um ok. Do you think Trump is the first President to ask a "stupid question"? Or is he just one of the few Presidents to have those questions published? I'd bet dollars to donuts it's the latter and not the former.

The nature of the Presidency requires that the person holding the office most uneducated in most of the things they are dealing with. If there's a President who didnt ask a "stupid question" he likely wasnt asking nearly enough questions.
I think Trump is one of the least intellectual Presidents we have had.
Not only is he not too bright but he has little interest in learning, doesn’t read, does not trust other opinions and has a short attention span

Forum List

Back