Facts are facts folks...Biden is 80 years old. Fact: mild cognitive impairment is present in 25 percent of those age 80 to 84,

YOU are a liar! Show me where in this physical it says " fit as a 20 year old and mentally at his peak"
They have learned that if they repeat a lie enough, the mental midgets that support the Democratic Party will believe it.

Many to this day believe that Trump referred to white supremacists as “fine people” and that he instructed people to drink bleach. They truly believe that he said both of these things despite clear evidence to the contrary.

How common is mild cognitive impairment?

The American Academy of Neurology estimates that mild cognitive impairment is present in
  • about 8 percent of people age 65 to 69,
  • in 15 percent of 75 to 79 year-olds,
  • in 25 percent of those age 80 to 84, and
  • in about 37 percent of people 85 years of age and older.

So what is "mild cognitive impairment" that Biden has a 25% chance of having?
Mild cognitive impairment is a condition in which a person experiences a slight – but noticeable – decline in mental abilities (memory and thinking skills) compared with others of the same age. The minor decline in abilities is noticeable by the person experiencing them or by others who interact with the person, but the changes are not severe enough to interfere with normal daily life and activities.

How the mind of an 80-year-old president is biologically different from a 45-year-old president's​

It was 1988, and he'd approached President Ronald Reagan in the Cabinet room at the White House. The president had made it a habit to meet almost weekly with Lott and other lawmakers whenever Congress was in session.
"I never will forget the look in his eyes," Lott said. "He looked at me almost like: 'I don't understand what you're saying. Who are you?'"
Lott said such an exchange happened only once. Reagan, who would have been about 77 at the time, could have been having an episode of forgetfulness that's normal for people with advanced age, scientists say. Maybe he was just short on sleep.

And Reagan was 3 years younger than Biden!

Reagan had Alzheimer's.

Reagan had Alzheimer's.
The publication in 2018 of a tell-all book about the Trump White House in which aides are reported to have questioned President Trump's mental stability has revived longstanding rumors holding that Ronald Reagan suffered from Alzheimer's Disease during his presidency. He was diagnosed with the condition, but not until 1994, five years after leaving office.

Reagan was 69 when he won his first presidential election. Trump was 70, making him the oldest person to be elected to the presidency (excluding Reagan's re-election at 73). Trump was given a clean bill of cognitive health in January 2018 by White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson, who had tested him for cognitive impairment and said he had no concerns about the president's mental fitness.

Reagan's doctors said much the same thing while he was in office despite the former president's memory lapses and bouts of confusion in public, most visibly during the 1984 presidential debates and his 1990 Iran-Contra testimony. Incidents such as these led to speculation that he was undergoing a gradual mental decline that those around him didn't want to admit.

The American Academy of Neurology estimates that mild cognitive impairment is present in

Mild cognitive impairment is a condition in which a person experiences a slight – but noticeable – decline in mental abilities (memory and thinking skills) compared with others of the same age. The minor decline in abilities is noticeable by the person experiencing them or by others who interact with the person, but the changes are not severe enough to interfere with normal daily life and activities.

How the mind of an 80-year-old president is biologically different from a 45-year-old president's​

It was 1988, and he'd approached President Ronald Reagan in the Cabinet room at the White House. The president had made it a habit to meet almost weekly with Lott and other lawmakers whenever Congress was in session.
"I never will forget the look in his eyes," Lott said. "He looked at me almost like: 'I don't understand what you're saying. Who are you?'"
Lott said such an exchange happened only once. Reagan, who would have been about 77 at the time, could have been having an episode of forgetfulness that's normal for people with advanced age, scientists say. Maybe he was just short on sleep.

What's the percentage for 77 years old such as Trump? 20%?

A range of 12,000 plants needed (going up and down mind you) over 4 months?

Seek mental help during your sunset years.
And as you can see these DYNAMIC numbers indicate another set of nuclear power plant numbers!
ONLY in your truly limited intelligence can you deal with reality which is DYNAMIC!
Only you so far think that the EARTH is the same it was 1 billion years ago.
So far you exhibit the stupidity to think the world is static.... even though you are one day older than yesterday! Dynamic not static!

EVssummary041823.png

What's the percentage for 77 years old such as Trump? 20%?
You didn’t read the article that provided did you or you see 15% 75 to 79 did you. Why don’t you read before you make an idiot?

Peytro is a perfect example of the truly dumb comments that evidence their inability to READ! Come on people don’t let idiots like Peytro provide you with the quack politicians like they did illegally with Biden!

Honestly, I'm going to be 81 in a couple of months and I notice some mental differences.
So all you wrote above is so valid.

As a result I would NEVER put millions of peoples lives both illegals and existing citizens, say to
any one ...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Simple too old! Or the other totally DANGEROUS comment:
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

And this dummy wants to destroy the reliable fossil fuels!

EV drivers wrestle with cold weather sapping their battery range​

Battery electric vehicles are less efficient when temperatures plunge, reducing mileage. Heat pump-based HVAC systems and warming up while plugged in can help, experts say.
Fully electric vehicles, which run exclusively on battery packs, typically lose an average of 41% of their range when outdoor temperatures drop to 20 degrees Fahrenheit and the heat’s cranked on, AAA researchers have found. That’s because batteries don’t work as efficiently in the cold and regulating cabin temperature can.

(1) According to a report that I believe to be accurate, President Reagan's dearest friends and advisers had decided to remove him from office (using the 25th Amendment) because they felt that his mental acuity was not up to being president any longer.

(2) On the day they had planned to implement this action, President Reagan appeared exceptionally lucid, so the plan was canceled.

(3) If President Biden is reelected (which seems likely), it is entirely possible that sometime during his second term, the Democratic bigwigs may come to feel with heavy heart that they have to ask him to resign or have to use the 25th Amendment.

(4) Nothing is sadder than when one of your loved ones has any degree of dementia. It is heartbreaking. At first, you simply cannot believe it.

Forum List

Back