Facts are facts folks...Biden is 80 years old. Fact: mild cognitive impairment is present in 25 percent of those age 80 to 84,

WHEN JOE BIDEN WAS BORN:
  • The atomic bomb hadn't been invented yet.
  • Disney's 'Bambi' was a new film.
  • Silly Putty had just come out.
  • Life expectancy was less than 65 years for guys.
  • You could buy a 12 oz. Pepsi for a nickel.
  • FDR was president and ordered the interment of Japanese Americans.
  • Most common name for a baby was Mary, James, John, or Barbara.
  • Betty Grable was a big star.
  • Joseph Stalin was Time Magazine Man of the Year.
  • The Voice of America went on the air.
  • Napalm was invented.
  • The USA could build a battleship in 56 days.
  • The national speed limit was 35 mph.
  • Disney Studios was in the business of working with Uncle Sam to put out anti-Nazi films denouncing Hitler instead of trying to coerce little children to get sex change operations.
  • View attachment 757466
  • Gerald Ford was 20 years old working as a male model.
  • NYC banned pinball machines to keep kids off of them.
  • Balloons were used by our military to spot subs, not as flyovers from China.
  • Stephen Hawking was just born (dead 5 years now).
  • DDT had just come out for treating mosquitoes.
WHEN DONALD TRUMP WAS BORN:

• Life expectancy was less than 65 years for guys.
  • You could buy a 12 oz. Pepsi for a nickel.
  • Trump was president and held the first Annual State of the Union message.
  • Most common name for a baby was Mary, James, Robert, or Linda.
  • Betty Grable was a big star.
  • The Iron Curtain settled over Eastern Europe.
  • Xerox photocopying was invented.
  • Dr. Benjamin Spock’s Baby and Child Care influences millions of new and expectant parents throughout the U.S.
  • Tide, the first detergent designed for automatic clothes washing machines, introduced.
  • The first electric clothes dryers were introduced.
  • The Flatbush National Bank of Brooklyn issues the first credit card.
  • The Atomic Energy Commission is created.
  • Most of the WWII wartime price controls are eliminated.
  • The federal debt was $269 billion (equivalent to $4.4 trillion in 2023 dollars)

I'm gonna say, you are probably not suffering from age-related cognitive impairment.
Thanks, but you probably read my first reply in this thread. I don't know how to evaluate, so the article posted did serve. I'm in pretty good shape for my age, but, I'll tell ya. This getting older, longer of tooth and thinner or hair, ain't for sissies and until you get into it, ya just don't know, and once the grandparents and parents, aunt and uncles are gone, there isn't really anybody to trust to ask.

And you're placing ALL of your emphasis on the stuttering, stammering etc. which have been a part of Biden's gaffe prone public statements since he arrived in the Senate. If Biden had gone from someone who was always articulate and succinct in his commentary, to stammering and incoherence and an inability to finish his sentences, there would be reason for concern. But he's always been like this.

Trump, on the other hand, used to speak like a man with an Ivy League education - clearly, staying on topic, well educated. Now he can't finish a sentence. His language and syntax is at a Grade 5 level. And his transcripts are simply incoherent. He gives rambling speeches which are just a litany of his personal grievances - which is a HUGE red flag for someone whose father died of Alzheimers. Anger, paranoia and delusions are symptoms of dementia. All three are the foundation stones of the Trump Presidency.
You know... you spout your personal opinion regarding Trump's"dementia". Where is your source? Your links?
FACTS not YOUR personal, subjective and above all grossly misinformed opinion!!!

Common early symptoms of dementia​

Different types of dementia can affect people differently, and everyone will experience symptoms in their own way.
However, there are some common early symptoms that may appear so
  • memory loss.
  • difficulty concentrating.
  • finding it hard to carry out familiar daily tasks, such as getting confused over the correct change when shopping.
  • struggling to follow a conversation or find the right word.
  • being confused about time and place.
  • mood changes.
NOW that YOU have the FACTS regarding DEMENTIA... Give me examples where Trump had any of the above symptoms?
FACTS not guesses!
I can give exact verbiage done by Biden that meets the above symptoms!
For example:
  • being confused about time and place. Biden confused as to where he is!

You know... you spout your personal opinion regarding Trump's"dementia". Where is your source? Your links?
FACTS not YOUR personal, subjective and above all grossly misinformed opinion!!!

Common early symptoms of dementia​

Different types of dementia can affect people differently, and everyone will experience symptoms in their own way.
However, there are some common early symptoms that may appear so
  • memory loss.
  • difficulty concentrating.
  • finding it hard to carry out familiar daily tasks, such as getting confused over the correct change when shopping.
  • struggling to follow a conversation or find the right word.
  • being confused about time and place.
  • mood changes.
NOW that YOU have the FACTS regarding DEMENTIA... Give me examples where Trump had any of the above symptoms?
FACTS not guesses!
I can give exact verbiage done by Biden that meets the above symptoms!
For example:
  • being confused about time and place. Biden confused as to where he is!
I think you might need to have yourself checked out. Your link is a fact check about a video that circulated on the internet that was manipulated to look like Biden was confused, he was not. Meanwhile, the fat orange man has almost certainly been diagnosed with early stage dementia.

Maybe it's the leftie plan to consider age rather than health. For all intents and purposes Biden had a stroke and democrats are desperate to deflect attention from that fact. His eye droops and it's obvious that he is not healthy. You almost gotta laugh that the democrat party has a history of concealing the health issues of democrat presidents. Woodrow Wilson endured a debilitating stroke and democrats pretended he was healthy. They kept FDR's health issues a secret when they ran a virtual corpse for his 4th term and nobody in the media at the time seemed concerned that FDR's medical records disappeared from a locked safe after he died four months into his 4th term never to be seen again. . Now we have a doddering old brain damaged president with his trembling thumb on the nuclear button and democrats would rather talk about Trump.

I think you might need to have yourself checked out. Your link is a fact check about a video that circulated on the internet that was manipulated to look like Biden was confused, he was not. Meanwhile, the fat orange man has almost certainly been diagnosed with early stage dementia.

Very good at least in providing links and frankly you should check out this "fact" lie that the David Frank showed in that video.
He said Trump falsely claimed to have stopped the Russian oil pipeline.

FRANK LIED about this so I considered your link to be false and totally a lie!

FACT: Trump blocks Putin’s pipeline with US sanctions

after US President Donald Trump signed an omnibus defense bill that included sanctions stopping completion of a major new Russian gas pipeline to Germany.
So Winston... you better check out these FACTS before you make further unsubstantiated statements.
Trump never lied, but you did as did David Frank on his video...
Total lie you perpetuated Winston!

Very good at least in providing links and frankly you should check out this "fact" lie that the David Frank showed in that video.

after US President Donald Trump signed an omnibus defense bill that included sanctions stopping completion of a major new Russian gas pipeline to Germany.
So Winston... you better check out these FACTS before you make further unsubstantiated statements.
You mean Trump stopped Nord Stream 2? Seriously? Then why have there been several bills in Congress, proposed by both Democrats and Republicans, during the Biden administration, to stop Nord Stream 2? Look, there is this website called "Wikipedia" that is really pretty good. You should check it out. Nord Stream 2 was completed in September of 2021.

Now, one really cool thing about that website is that they list sources, and among the sources for the Nord Stream 2 article I found this.

And I quote,

According to Hersh’s source, the decision to sabotage the pipeline came directly from US president Joe Biden and was the result of a highly secretive debate that lasted for over nine months within Washington's national security community. Hersh's anonymous source claimed that the issue during the debate was not whether to carry out the mission, but how to achieve the goal without getting caught. The deliberations reportedly involved extensive planning and strategising, indicating the high level of importance placed on the issue within the national security community.

Where the hell is that media bias? I mean WTF? You actually believe Trump stopped the pipeline with some pussy ass sanctions against a Swiss contractor. As if there are not other contractors. And for months Biden was asking Congress to chill their tits with additional sanctions, and they did, probably because of classified briefings. Biden, you got that, BIDEN, didn't stop Nord Stream 2, he BLEW IT THE FUCK UP.

And you asked for Biden's current physical condition. Well, you can't get more current than this.

And you asked for Biden's current physical condition. Well, you can't get more current than this.

The real concern is his cognitive and memory status. Apparently it wasn't done or if it was it wasn't good or the report would have
described his mental status.
I'm not questioning that... 2 (two) former physicians to Obama voiced that concern.

"But some doctors, including former physician to President Barack Obama Ronny Jackson, who now serves as a Texas congressman, have asked for a cognitive exam to be performed too - and for the results to be made public.
The objective data is not going to be good. They don’t want to get picked apart because it’s not going to be good,” Jackson went on. “They are going to be asked, ‘Did he get a cognitive exam done?’ The answer is going to be no because either they’re not going to do a cognitive exam or they’re going to do one and not let the American people know what the results were.”
The majority of Americans think Biden is cognitively impaired,' Rep Jackson wrote on Twitter.
'He MUST get a cognitive exam with today’s physical exam, and he must release the FULL RESULTS.'
The exam does not usually include a cognitive portion.

Dr. David Scheiner, Obama’s longtime former personal physician, told the Washington Examiner that he also believes the White House will conceal information about Biden’s health.

Will Biden's physical results be 'sugarcoated'?
Others fear that the results of the examination will not be fully disclosed, and any health issues the President is facing will either not be revealed or downplayed to the public.

Former President Donald Trump said he took the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, which is used to asses cognitive impairment, as part of his presidential physical.

- The Canadian doctor behind the cognitive test Donald Trump recently took says the U.S. president's results are "normal performance," adding that the assessment is not an intelligence or an IQ test.

How common is mild cognitive impairment?

The American Academy of Neurology estimates that mild cognitive impairment is present in
  • about 8 percent of people age 65 to 69,
  • in 15 percent of 75 to 79 year-olds,
  • in 25 percent of those age 80 to 84, and
  • in about 37 percent of people 85 years of age and older.

So what is "mild cognitive impairment" that Biden has a 25% chance of having?
Mild cognitive impairment is a condition in which a person experiences a slight – but noticeable – decline in mental abilities (memory and thinking skills) compared with others of the same age. The minor decline in abilities is noticeable by the person experiencing them or by others who interact with the person, but the changes are not severe enough to interfere with normal daily life and activities.

How the mind of an 80-year-old president is biologically different from a 45-year-old president's​

It was 1988, and he'd approached President Ronald Reagan in the Cabinet room at the White House. The president had made it a habit to meet almost weekly with Lott and other lawmakers whenever Congress was in session.
"I never will forget the look in his eyes," Lott said. "He looked at me almost like: 'I don't understand what you're saying. Who are you?'"
Lott said such an exchange happened only once. Reagan, who would have been about 77 at the time, could have been having an episode of forgetfulness that's normal for people with advanced age, scientists say. Maybe he was just short on sleep.

And Reagan was 3 years younger than Biden!
That means NOT in 75%

The real concern is his cognitive and memory status. Apparently it wasn't done or if it was it wasn't good or the report would have
described his mental status.
I'm not questioning that... 2 (two) former physicians to Obama voiced that concern.

"But some doctors, including former physician to President Barack Obama Ronny Jackson, who now serves as a Texas congressman, have asked for a cognitive exam to be performed too - and for the results to be made public.
The objective data is not going to be good. They don’t want to get picked apart because it’s not going to be good,” Jackson went on. “They are going to be asked, ‘Did he get a cognitive exam done?’ The answer is going to be no because either they’re not going to do a cognitive exam or they’re going to do one and not let the American people know what the results were.”
The majority of Americans think Biden is cognitively impaired,' Rep Jackson wrote on Twitter.
'He MUST get a cognitive exam with today’s physical exam, and he must release the FULL RESULTS.'
The exam does not usually include a cognitive portion.

Dr. David Scheiner, Obama’s longtime former personal physician, told the Washington Examiner that he also believes the White House will conceal information about Biden’s health.

Will Biden's physical results be 'sugarcoated'?
Others fear that the results of the examination will not be fully disclosed, and any health issues the President is facing will either not be revealed or downplayed to the public.

Former President Donald Trump said he took the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, which is used to asses cognitive impairment, as part of his presidential physical.

- The Canadian doctor behind the cognitive test Donald Trump recently took says the U.S. president's results are "normal performance," adding that the assessment is not an intelligence or an IQ test.
Look, you are beating a dead horse here. The SOTU showed that Biden is on point. Sure, he makes gaffes, but hell, he always has. I can tell you this much, Putin was impressed with Biden, Trump, not so much. And that is the thing, I don't understand why people question Biden's cognitive ability and support Trump. I mean are you people blind? I mean look at Trump, he is crazier than a shithouse rat. And there is one trait that is so revealing about a person's mental capacity and condition, their walk. Have you seen Trump walk? My father in law is mentally ill, has been for decades. My uncle is mentally ill, and his funeral was today, but he has been for decades. The walk, of both of them, is the same, and it is just like Trump's. I can spot someone on disability due to mental reasons just by their walk, and I have done it time and time again. From what I gather about what you do for a living, you should have that same ability, otherwise you probably should be censored at the very least.

Trump often bragged about "acing" his mental cognitive test, the Montreal test. As I have mentioned already, I was right there when my 82 year old Mom was given that same test. She passed, although I saw some lapses in cognition since I know her so well. But what is telling is that Trump claimed it was "hard". Really, drawing a clock and naming animals is "hard"? I mean I can see Trump now, you have one minute, name as many animals as you can. Hell, he was probably stumped from the getgo. If Trump gets the nomination, and Biden runs for re-election, I would highly advise that during the debate the moderator asks both of them that same question, name as many animals as you can in one minute. That, in and of itself, should swing the entire election. And Biden will destroy Trump.

Look, you are beating a dead horse here. The SOTU showed that Biden is on point. Sure, he makes gaffes, but hell, he always has. I can tell you this much, Putin was impressed with Biden, Trump, not so much. And that is the thing, I don't understand why people question Biden's cognitive ability and support Trump. I mean are you people blind? I mean look at Trump, he is crazier than a shithouse rat. And there is one trait that is so revealing about a person's mental capacity and condition, their walk. Have you seen Trump walk? My father in law is mentally ill, has been for decades. My uncle is mentally ill, and his funeral was today, but he has been for decades. The walk, of both of them, is the same, and it is just like Trump's. I can spot someone on disability due to mental reasons just by their walk, and I have done it time and time again. From what I gather about what you do for a living, you should have that same ability, otherwise you probably should be censored at the very least.

Trump often bragged about "acing" his mental cognitive test, the Montreal test. As I have mentioned already, I was right there when my 82 year old Mom was given that same test. She passed, although I saw some lapses in cognition since I know her so well. But what is telling is that Trump claimed it was "hard". Really, drawing a clock and naming animals is "hard"? I mean I can see Trump now, you have one minute, name as many animals as you can. Hell, he was probably stumped from the getgo. If Trump gets the nomination, and Biden runs for re-election, I would highly advise that during the debate the moderator asks both of them that same question, name as many animals as you can in one minute. That, in and of itself, should swing the entire election. And Biden will destroy Trump.
You have YOUR personal opinion...for example "Putin was impressed with Biden," but where are your facts?
NOT one FACT do you link to! Why in the hell should ANYONE believe what YOU write? Are you a personal friend of Putin?

Question for you: If you took a test of 30 questions and you answered all 30 questions correctly would you say you "ACED" it?
FACTS:"
The average score for normal individuals is 27, the cut off for normal is 26 so anything above 26 is considered normal.
When [Trump] got 30 out of 30 on the test, it's still considered to be normal performance," Nasreddine said in a phone interview on Thursday.
In that braggart, boisterous Queens NY mindset (which personally I don't like by the way) says he ACED he was RIGHT!
He got all 30 questions RIGHT ! HE ACED!
But see the major difference between YOU a typical grossly uninformed, never provide links Trump hater act only like a adolescent juvenile..."boo hoo... Trump is a braggart. Trump insults people! Trump as you called him.."crazier than a shithouse rat." whatever that means!!!
With really uniformed people like you, you repeat what the biased MSM put out about Trump! Are you aware the MSM LOVED Trump before he announced he was running for President ...against Hillary? FACT:

Most of Donald Trump's Political Money Went To Democrats — Until 5 Years Ago​

But when he announced his presidency for GOP the MSM went crazy And uninformed people like you that don't do any research on your own believe the MSM total anti-Trump stance with their 92% negative news, the 3 networks donating nearly $400 million in just 3 months of news coverage WHILE the MSM donated to Hillary 96% in 2016 loss and 90% to Biden!
FACTS as the attached verifies with links!
Now one of many accomplishments under Trump... the SPR almost to it's capacity under Trump...now at 40% under Biden...
(means nothing to dummies like you though...except you are paying nearly 100% more for gas due to Stupid ass Biden's guarantee to rid fossil fuels! What a dumb ass guarantee!
But the one thing that only 2 other Presidents in history accomplished that Trump did that truly uninformed people like you NEVER knew... Besides Herbert Hoover and JFK, was the 3rd president to donate his entire salary.
But totally uninformed Trump haters like you that think Biden is better... have been truly suckered by the MSM as the attached shows.
My suggestion to you is GROW UP and grow a pair! Because you are still like an adolescent crying about the bully Trump who accomplished more (again I personally don't like Trump... but he's like a couple of bosses I had, I disliked personally but they GOT THINGS DONE! Trump GOT THINGS DONE! FACTS... Accomplishments of Trump!
PLEASE Dispute these FACTS!!! Trump Administration Accomplishments – The White House
MSMdonations.png

Last edited:
You have YOUR personal opinion...for example "Putin was impressed with Biden," but where are your facts?
NOT one FACT do you link to! Why in the hell should ANYONE believe what YOU write? Are you a personal friend of Putin?

Question for you: If you took a test of 30 questions and you answered all 30 questions correctly would you say you "ACED" it?
FACTS:"
The average score for normal individuals is 27, the cut off for normal is 26 so anything above 26 is considered normal.
When [Trump] got 30 out of 30 on the test, it's still considered to be normal performance," Nasreddine said in a phone interview on Thursday.
In that braggart, boisterous Queens NY mindset (which personally I don't like by the way) says he ACED he was RIGHT!
He got all 30 questions RIGHT ! HE ACED!
But see the major difference between YOU a typical grossly uninformed, never provide links Trump hater act only like a adolescent juvenile..."boo hoo... Trump is a braggart. Trump insults people! Trump as you called him.."crazier than a shithouse rat." whatever that means!!!
With really uniformed people like you, you repeat what the biased MSM put out about Trump! Are you aware the MSM LOVED Trump before he announced he was running for President ...against Hillary? FACT:

Most of Donald Trump's Political Money Went To Democrats — Until 5 Years Ago​

But when he announced his presidency for GOP the MSM went crazy And uninformed people like you that don't do any research on your own believe the MSM total anti-Trump stance with their 92% negative news, the 3 networks donating nearly $400 million in just 3 months of news coverage WHILE the MSM donated to Hillary 96% in 2016 loss and 90% to Biden!
FACTS as the attached verifies with links!
Now one of many accomplishments under Trump... the SPR almost to it's capacity under Trump...now at 40% under Biden...
(means nothing to dummies like you though...except you are paying nearly 100% more for gas due to Stupid ass Biden's guarantee to rid fossil fuels! What a dumb ass guarantee!
But the one thing that only 2 other Presidents in history accomplished that Trump did that truly uninformed people like you NEVER knew... Besides Herbert Hoover and JFK, was the 3rd president to donate his entire salary.
But totally uninformed Trump haters like you that think Biden is better... have been truly suckered by the MSM as the attached shows.
My suggestion to you is GROW UP and grow a pair! Because you are still like an adolescent crying about the bully Trump who accomplished more (again I personally don't like Trump... but he's like a couple of bosses I had, I disliked personally but they GOT THINGS DONE! Trump GOT THINGS DONE! FACTS... Accomplishments of Trump!
PLEASE Dispute these FACTS!!! Trump Administration Accomplishments – The White HouseView attachment 757630
Oh hell yeah, I will enjoy ripping that bunch of propaganda from the end of the Trump administration apart later today. "Seven million jobs created", LMAO. Donald Trump was the first president since WWII to leave office with a NET LOSS IN JOBS. Here, you hypocritical link Nazi,

As to Putin's thoughts on Trump and Biden

Russian President Vladimir Putin praised US President Joe Biden Thursday, describing him as a “professional” who is “completely knowledgeable on all issues,” according to a Kremlin transcript of Putin’s televised remarks.

Former President Donald Trump was characterized as an "impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex," said documents The Guardian and experts consulted by the publication assessed to be leaked from the Kremlin.

Quite a contrast, wouldn't you say? And the Trump assessment was spot on.

But yeah, you are a hypocrite, making the statement about Trump and the Strategic Oil Reserve. Where is the fawking link? Do you even know the capacity of that reserve? It is 714 million barrels. And no, I am not going to provide a damn link. Maybe in your world 90% is almost 100% but the reality is the STOR was lower when Trump left office than it was when he came in. Obama is the one that filled it up to "almost capacity".

According to data from the Energy Information Administration (EIA), when Trump took office in January 2017, the SPR contained 695 million barrels. When he left office four years later, the SPR contained 638 million barrels. So, the level of the SPR actually declined while President Trump was in office.

Looks like the only uninformed person in this conversation is YOU. I can certainly go to Google to back my contentions but to lay them out I can rely on my memory. You, on the other hand, don't even understand the links that you do provide because half of the time they contradict your claim and the other half of the time they come from "questionable" sources.

Oh hell yeah, I will enjoy ripping that bunch of propaganda from the end of the Trump administration apart later today. "Seven million jobs created", LMAO. Donald Trump was the first president since WWII to leave office with a NET LOSS IN JOBS. Here, you hypocritical link Nazi,

As to Putin's thoughts on Trump and Biden

Russian President Vladimir Putin praised US President Joe Biden Thursday, describing him as a “professional” who is “completely knowledgeable on all issues,” according to a Kremlin transcript of Putin’s televised remarks.

Former President Donald Trump was characterized as an "impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex," said documents The Guardian and experts consulted by the publication assessed to be leaked from the Kremlin.

Quite a contrast, wouldn't you say? And the Trump assessment was spot on.

But yeah, you are a hypocrite, making the statement about Trump and the Strategic Oil Reserve. Where is the fawking link? Do you even know the capacity of that reserve? It is 714 million barrels. And no, I am not going to provide a damn link. Maybe in your world 90% is almost 100% but the reality is the STOR was lower when Trump left office than it was when he came in. Obama is the one that filled it up to "almost capacity".

According to data from the Energy Information Administration (EIA), when Trump took office in January 2017, the SPR contained 695 million barrels. When he left office four years later, the SPR contained 638 million barrels. So, the level of the SPR actually declined while President Trump was in office.

Looks like the only uninformed person in this conversation is YOU. I can certainly go to Google to back my contentions but to lay them out I can rely on my memory. You, on the other hand, don't even understand the links that you do provide because half of the time they contradict your claim and the other half of the time they come from "questionable" sources.
Joe is proof that the quest for power can be an evil pursuit and involve all his family.

Any normal person who has been following Biden knows that there is nothing mild about his cognitive impairment.

How common is mild cognitive impairment?

The American Academy of Neurology estimates that mild cognitive impairment is present in
  • about 8 percent of people age 65 to 69,
  • in 15 percent of 75 to 79 year-olds,
  • in 25 percent of those age 80 to 84, and
  • in about 37 percent of people 85 years of age and older.

So what is "mild cognitive impairment" that Biden has a 25% chance of having?
Mild cognitive impairment is a condition in which a person experiences a slight – but noticeable – decline in mental abilities (memory and thinking skills) compared with others of the same age. The minor decline in abilities is noticeable by the person experiencing them or by others who interact with the person, but the changes are not severe enough to interfere with normal daily life and activities.

How the mind of an 80-year-old president is biologically different from a 45-year-old president's​

It was 1988, and he'd approached President Ronald Reagan in the Cabinet room at the White House. The president had made it a habit to meet almost weekly with Lott and other lawmakers whenever Congress was in session.
"I never will forget the look in his eyes," Lott said. "He looked at me almost like: 'I don't understand what you're saying. Who are you?'"
Lott said such an exchange happened only once. Reagan, who would have been about 77 at the time, could have been having an episode of forgetfulness that's normal for people with advanced age, scientists say. Maybe he was just short on sleep.

And Reagan was 3 years younger than Biden!
I’m 76 and every year during my yearly Medicare wellness check my doctor gives me a cognitive test. So far I have aced them.

I wonder If Joe Biden has to take one And if so what the results were.

***snip***

What is the test actually like?​

While the tests vary, all are around the same length, ranging from three to 15 minutes.

"During an assessment, individuals may be asked to draw a clock and mark the hands at a specific time, memorize a short list of words and repeat them after a few minutes, or make easy calculations, such as counting backwards from 100 by seven," Fargo said. "The questions are usually not difficult for a person without cognitive decline, but are specially designed to be sensitive to changes in thinking and memory that may be early indicators of (mild cognitive impairment) or dementia."

And you're placing ALL of your emphasis on the stuttering, stammering etc. which have been a part of Biden's gaffe prone public statements since he arrived in the Senate. If Biden had gone from someone who was always articulate and succinct in his commentary, to stammering and incoherence and an inability to finish his sentences, there would be reason for concern. But he's always been like this.

Trump, on the other hand, used to speak like a man with an Ivy League education - clearly, staying on topic, well educated. Now he can't finish a sentence. His language and syntax is at a Grade 5 level. And his transcripts are simply incoherent. He gives rambling speeches which are just a litany of his personal grievances - which is a HUGE red flag for someone whose father died of Alzheimers. Anger, paranoia and delusions are symptoms of dementia. All three are the foundation stones of the Trump Presidency.
And you went right to excusing Quid Pro by saying he's stuttering and stammering, even though that's a slap in the face to people who really do stutter and stammer. Trying to excuse Quid Pro's mental collapse by saying he's always had problems finishing sentences is damning him by faint praise, as verbal articulation is very important for a politician. And, of course, we have the obligatory "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!".

As for all the emphasis, did you forget the shaking hands with the air, the getting lost between Marine One and the White House door, the whispering and outbursts of rage, getting his sister and his wife mixed up?

And, without fail, the ubiquitous defense of Quid Pro remains, "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!", as if he's significant to the current resident of the White House.

And you went right to excusing Quid Pro by saying he's stuttering and stammering, even though that's a slap in the face to people who really do stutter and stammer. Trying to excuse Quid Pro's mental collapse by saying he's always had problems finishing sentences is damning him by faint praise, as verbal articulation is very important for a politician. And, of course, we have the obligatory "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!".

As for all the emphasis, did you forget the shaking hands with the air, the getting lost between Marine One and the White House door, the whispering and outbursts of rage, getting his sister and his wife mixed up?

Biden has been treated for stuttering so to suggest that he doesn't really doesn't have a stutter is ridiculous. Throughout the entire election campaign in 2020, you mocked Biden as "gaffe prone" all of his life. Obama used to make jokes about it when Biden was his VP. Now that you're trying to use this as evidence of senility, Joe has never had a stutter or stammered through a speech before.

Republicans have been in denial of Trump's dangerous and pathological behaviours, since before the 2016 election. As well as his refusal to accept reality.

Forum List

Back