Facts About Judaism

Not all Jews do things exactly the same. There are 3 main denominations:Orthodox, Conservative and Reform. Orthodox are the most dedicated of the 3. Reform are the most casual.
I do not like that "casual" or "reform" liberal or secular Judaism. People have their kids circumcised, and they serve plenty of pork and shellfish at a baseball-bat "mitzvah" party somewhere, and they fraternize with Nazis and Communists to impose a Marxist dictatorship of the proletariat on the rest of us who have to put up with all this bullshit in order to eat, work, and live anywhere in the U.S.
Jews are a tiny minority. There are only 13 million Jews worldwide, which represents only 0.2% of the population.
Call it 20%, especially for liberal or secular Judaism. Liberal Jews certainly aren't lacking for representation in city hall and town hall, local, state and national government. Or maybe they're Nazis and Marxists posing as Jews, and your local voting district really is only 0.2% Jewish at the ballot box.
There's a saying "Chabad and Coca-Cola", because everywhere there's a Cola You will find a Beit Chabad,
As usual, somebody's serving something to drink, people are full of shit, and there's a dentist next door pulling teeth. I'm already fed up with Manischevitz wine and gluten-free rice crackers for Holy Communion in a Christian church, and I don't think any of it is "kosher" or clean or fit for human consumption.
Of course I can't attest to all,
but I haven't heard about Chabad ever turning away anyone.
Yeah. The undesirables, minorities, and personæ non gratæ are shut out of the "community" and shut up for good, aren't they? You don't hear anything back from the mental hospitals and graveyards, do you?

Not all Jews do things exactly the same. There are 3 main denominations:Orthodox, Conservative and Reform. Orthodox are the most dedicated of the 3. Reform are the most casual.
I do not like that "casual" or "reform" liberal or secular Judaism. People have their kids circumcised, and they serve plenty of pork and shellfish at a baseball-bat "mitzvah" party somewhere, and they fraternize with Nazis and Communists to impose a Marxist dictatorship of the proletariat on the rest of us who have to put up with all this bullshit in order to eat, work, and live anywhere in the U.S.
Jews are a tiny minority. There are only 13 million Jews worldwide, which represents only 0.2% of the population.
Call it 20%, especially for liberal or secular Judaism. Liberal Jews certainly aren't lacking for representation in city hall and town hall, local, state and national government. Or maybe they're Nazis and Marxists posing as Jews, and your local voting district really is only 0.2% Jewish at the ballot box.
There's a saying "Chabad and Coca-Cola", because everywhere there's a Cola You will find a Beit Chabad,
As usual, somebody's serving something to drink, people are full of shit, and there's a dentist next door pulling teeth. I'm already fed up with Manischevitz wine and gluten-free rice crackers for Holy Communion in a Christian church, and I don't think any of it is "kosher" or clean or fit for human consumption.
Of course I can't attest to all,
but I haven't heard about Chabad ever turning away anyone.
Yeah. The undesirables, minorities, and personæ non gratæ are shut out of the "community" and shut up for good, aren't they? You don't hear anything back from the mental hospitals and graveyards, do you?

What would it matter if your communion bread was "kosher",
when pretending to eat another man's flesh?

If a community shuts you off, then find another community,
this doesn't matter as much, what matters is one knows G-d.

If a community shuts you off, then find another community,
You've got to rise from the dead or get out of the mental hospital to do that. Neither is possible under the jurisdiction of a fascist City Hall government which casts aspersions of anti-Semitism on political dissidents.

That's odd because most of the Jews who post on this board are atheists.
I am a Jew and certainly NOT an atheist.
I see religion as a very private thing.

Why do Jews feel they have to shout their religion from the rooftops?

you must be joking -

there in lies the issue what beheld those that crucified the innocent to remain secret.

That's odd because most of the Jews who post on this board are atheists.
I am a Jew and certainly NOT an atheist.

you must be joking -

there in lies the issue what beheld those that crucified the innocent to remain secret.

Or maybe you just don't understand the first thing about teaching.

Though as His children, it hurts to see the desecration of His Name,
however it's not about hurting Jews, it hurts the Father.
His name is not desecrated; rather, it is glorified.

Who glorifies the G-d of Israel besides Israel?
G-d simply is ... by definition, glorified and sanctified by his acts. Still, one of his acts was the creation of Israel. G-d is glorified. G-d is sanctified.

Glorified art Thou, Sanctified art Thou.

It's a statement of what is and not a bestowal on G-d. We can but try and walk that path which adds to his deeds and thus is our commitment to his glory.

G-d simply is ... by definition, glorified and sanctified by his acts. Still, one of his acts was the creation of Israel. G-d is glorified. G-d is sanctified.

It's a statement of what is and not a bestowal on G-d. We can but try and walk that path which adds to his deeds and thus is our commitment to his glory.
There is no word Sanctify in Hebrew, the word Kodesh means Seperate.
You probably know this already.

There is no word Sanctify in Hebrew, the word Kodesh means Seperate.
You probably know this already.
Yes, I try to use words that are understood at the English level when using these forums and it would be seen by some as divisive and others as a doorway to assert divisiveness when really, to sanctify is to set apart.

Why do you keep dropping the “O” in G-d?

I don't remember God in his few conversations with Moses promising anything other than a 'promised land!'. Certainly never mentioning “Israel”.?

Can you give a translated reference statement from the Torah, were God names Israel?

Yes, heavens tell His glory,
yet it was king Hezkiyah A"H who's Hallel G-d wanted.

I don't remember God in his few conversations with Moses promising anything other than a 'promised land!'. Certainly never mentioning “Israel”.?

Can you give a translated reference statement from the Torah, were God names Israel?

Yes, heavens tell His glory,
yet it was king Hezkiyah A"H who's Hallel G-d wanted.

+2

Sometimes physical cleansing is necessary in the spiritual cycle of life. That is the rejoice... and is, like the burnt offering, accepted when offered in true devotion.

Doubly so when one destroys idols in Eretz.

There is no word "love" in Hebrew.
Ah-ha-cah means "give".
By studying and acting according to God's instructions, we are giving our will to God.
And that's fine. However, there is joyful, loving giving. But giving can also be a cause for resentment. Alimony, for example, or time doing chores when one would rather be elsewhere, doing something different. People who love are a giving people--it is part and parcel of who they are.

2000 verses.

Forum List

Back