Facts About Judaism

Giving 1/10th of one's income is one of the 613 Connections.
I don't want to spend eternity with only 1/613th of my soul connected to God.
I have a feeling that most believers of all don't want to pass a single day in this life only being connected 1/613th to God, let alone eternity. My thought, and my experience is that even though we can only manage a fraction of God's will for us, of God's faith in us, it is His power, not ours, that is going to bring us the rest of the way to Him. Fortunately, God is so very good at meeting us where we are, and then bringing us in the rest of the way. No matter where we are; no matter what faith.
I think he's joking.

There is only give and take. G-d gives, we take. If we can leave this life with giving more to it that is of the commandments, then we might be able to leave it better than we came into it. That's about it.
Actually, I'm not joking.
We build our Olam Haba and there's a reason God gave each one of us our responsibilities.

Why do you keep dropping the “O” in G-d?
This is not something that is touted as law. It's a personal choice of respect to not use one of our L-rd's names in an arena that can bring actions of disrespect to same.

Ropey nice to see You around, long time no see.

How are Slihot in Jerusalem?
Think its spelt Selichot or Slichot from the hebrew selichah .
Sorry but I' a stickler for historical accuracy!
I was wondering why your Bible knowledge base is so solid.

Giving 1/10th of one's income is one of the 613 Connections.
I don't want to spend eternity with only 1/613th of my soul connected to God.
I have a feeling that most believers of all don't want to pass a single day in this life only being connected 1/613th to God, let alone eternity. My thought, and my experience is that even though we can only manage a fraction of God's will for us, of God's faith in us, it is His power, not ours, that is going to bring us the rest of the way to Him. Fortunately, God is so very good at meeting us where we are, and then bringing us in the rest of the way. No matter where we are; no matter what faith.
I think he's joking.

There is only give and take. G-d gives, we take. If we can leave this life with giving more to it that is of the commandments, then we might be able to leave it better than we came into it. That's about it.
Actually, I'm not joking.
We build our Olam Haba and there's a reason God gave each one of us our responsibilities.
:lol:
Of course, that's no secret. Still, there's a reason why stealing is so high up there as a missing of the mark. The mark being honesty.

Murder is stealing someone's life.

The degree is marked but the concept is hardwired.

This is not something that is touted as law. It's a personal choice of respect to not use one of our L-rd's names in an arena that can bring actions of disrespect to same.

Nothing to do with history, first learn the difference between ח and כ then we might talk.
Because you're literally trying to 'educate' a native Hebrew speaker
about how to transliterate Hebrew letters into English.

That about sums up all your none sense so far.

Nothing to do with history, first learn the difference between ח and כ then we might talk.

You took the words right out of my fingers.

You mean blasphemy......it doesn't deter you from claiming to know Gods mind. Telling us all exactly what he means, in your holier than thou lectures.
'Love' demands actions. It is more than a word. It needs to be expressed and shown and done so differently with the many and varied aspects to love. Hebrew has different forms of expressing love in different ways, just like other languages do...
in your holier than thou lectures.

Clearly you are one who likes to create their own platform. I just circumvent those and it's not very difficult.
You as usual make no attempt to answer what you were asked!

By claiming to know the mind of God you blaspheme. You are a Heretic!
You claim that I claim to know something that is unknown.

But if it is unknown, then by definition your claim is preposterous.

You are lost somewhere between insanity and indoctrination.

Enjoy.
I don't claim to know the mind of God but then I'm not a blaspheming Heretic.
Can you define a Heretic based on your specific relationship with God?
As a nipper my brothers and I had to attend Sunday school where The Bible was taught by Nuns.
That is how i knew that Palestine existed long before Christ.

A Heretic is from memory someone who challenges the teaching's of The Holy Roman Catholic Church. If in any speech or writing your views in anyway deviate then you are a Heretic however it is not for the church to decide what happens to them. That is for the State to decide punishment. The Catholic Church never burnt at the stake or hung any transgressors.

Claiming to know the mind of God is Heresy in any religion i would have thought.

You mean blasphemy......it doesn't deter you from claiming to know Gods mind. Telling us all exactly what he means, in your holier than thou lectures.
'Love' demands actions. It is more than a word. It needs to be expressed and shown and done so differently with the many and varied aspects to love. Hebrew has different forms of expressing love in different ways, just like other languages do...

Clearly you are one who likes to create their own platform. I just circumvent those and it's not very difficult.

Enjoy.
As a nipper my brothers and I had to attend Sunday school where The Bible was taught by Nuns.

A Heretic is from memory someone who challenges the teaching's of The Holy Roman Catholic Church. If in any speech or writing your views in anyway deviate then you are a Heretic however it is not for the church to decide what happens to them. That is for the State to decide punishment. The Catholic Church never burnt at the stake or hung any transgressors.

Claiming to know the mind of God is Heresy in any religion i would have thought.
You have to know what the Pope decides.
I presume you know Vatican 2 backwards and forwards to avoid excommunication.

Enjoy.

Speaking of infiltration. How is the Holy See doing these days?

Maybe Mizrahi taught him Hebrew.

I don't believe you! All you yankee Jews struggle to speak Yiddish, thinking that proves their authenticity, but not realising that Yiddish is a European language, a corruption of Hebrew with German. and nothing to do with Judaism.
Lets face it your fake Jews, speaking a fake language and show allegiance to a fake state -Israel.

The real chosen people acknowledge Palestine as their homeland.

I don't believe you! All you yankee Jews struggle to speak Yiddish, thinking that proves their authenticity, but not realising that Yiddish is a European language, a corruption of Hebrew with German. and nothing to do with Judaism.
Lets face it your fake Jews, speaking a fake language and show allegiance to a fake state -Israel.

That drivel notwithstanding does not mean that you aren't insane, though.

Triple - yo!

Enjoy.

Of course not the Bible was written in Latin. If we had questions or were unsure the Nuns would refer us to our local Priest. I can still see Cambridge Cathedral where in an anti-room the schooling took place, it is awesome!

Triple - yo!
"insane" well thats a typical Jewish/Marxist tactic.

Triple - yo!

We're in the realm of typical right now. You just cling onto your second edition and I'll follow the first edition.

All is good.

Yiddish is 16th century German with a bis-u-lah Hebrew thrown in.
Of course, all the German curse words were left with the Germans.

Enjoy.

Of course not the Bible was written in Latin. If we had questions or were unsure the Nuns would refer us to our local Priest. I can still see Cambridge Cathedral where in an anti-room the schooling took place, it is awesome!
The Septuagint was "translated" from Hebrew into Greek in a manner that Jews would know it's not the authentic Bible.
The Latin was yet another bad "translation" from the Greek.

Triple - yo!

We're in the realm of typical right now. You just cling onto your second edition and I'll follow the first edition.

All is good.

Enjoy.

Na sorry mate I rejected both Testaments when I was about 12 having stumbled on Marxism.
Though I didn't totally reject Catholicism until the 90's. Their abstinence teaching rejecting medical advice I blame for the massive spread of Aids in Africa. So I'm happy to be excommunicated.

Triple - yo!

All is good.

Enjoy.

Na sorry mate I rejected both Testaments when I was about 12 having stumbled on Marxism.
Though I didn't totally reject Catholicism until the 90's. Their abstinence teaching rejecting medical advice I blame for the massive spread of Aids in Africa. So I'm happy to be excommunicated.
Yet you pretend to be an expert on religion.

Triple - yo!

All is good.

Enjoy.

So, looking for attention in the realm of dissension, then.

Triple - yo!

All is good.

Enjoy.

So, looking for attention in the realm of dissension, then.
Not to mention an expert on economics and finance.

Forum List

Back