For those who don't understand Israels response to the abusive murder of 1200 of their citizens and the kidnapping 130+ citizens including newborns...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
...educate yourself about history.

History is a window to the future and many of the concerted efforts to eliminate the Jews and Judaism are rearing their ugly heads again. This isn't hyperbole and there is no doubt in my mind and many others that if Hamas and many of Israels neighbours had Israels military might that Israel would not exist today. To suggest otherwise would be laughable and illustrate ones ignorance on the reality and subject matter IMO.

As such I encourage those of you who are unaware of history to do some honest, objective research. Thanks to our modern communication it is easy to find. You can passively watch videos, there are quality documentary series on Netflix et al. What occurred to the Jews during World War II alone is frightening, sickening and if you love humanity, enraging.

Contrary to popular belief, it was not just the Germans engaging in these vile actions against citizens who didn't do a damned thing to them. Including innocent women and children exterminated and degraded. This included the murder of 100s of thousands in Europe at the hands of Romanian police/citizens, Ukranians (yes, they fought with the nazis and wanted revenge for Stalins starvation of their citizens), Latvia, on and on, the Germans had many willing accomplices. This was only the most recent efforts in history, you can go investigate thousands of years prior.

Today, when you are dealing with random often daily rockets fired into your citizens for years one has to conclude what the objectives of some are just as they were during WWII, without question, they want the Jews in the region extinct. Does anyone blame Israelis for screaming "no more!" after decades of terror attacks?

I've repeated it many times, I will not applaud even one civilian death in Gaza, or anywhere for that matter. The key is intent. If there is any IDF member who goes off the rails, take him off of the battlefield and into a courtroom, he has no place representing Israel or Judaism. The vast majority of collateral damage is not intentional.

What we are seeing today is generally how Hitler and his chicken shyte governments rampage rose. It begins with blaming Jews as a people for any ill in society, ripping down posters of those asking for their kidnapped loved ones back (who rips down such posters? Who?) pushing for policies to hurt Israels economy and even shutting down Jewish comedians and speakers. Jews are even being blamed for the kidnapping and murder of their own citizens. I mean, what in the...

Then there are people using slogans to attacks Israel and Jews. Sometimes physically accosting them if they are identifiable. People in positions of power concerned more with appeasing potential anti-Israeli customers (colleges for example) rather than stating the truth of the terrorism Israel has faced for decades.

We are seeing young, naive, easily manipulated and influenced people protesting not for the release of those kidnapped, but against the government seeking to get their hostages back and hold terrorists to account. They, like many today and even on this board; are poorly educated on the history of the efforts by some, including some fake "Christians", "Catholics", "Muslims" and the like who wished to eliminate Judaism.

Let's be blunt about this situation. Israel left Gaza in 2006. The last 18 years of burning billions of dollars in aid and money from Iran was not used to build infrastructure, schools and high tech institutions that would allow the country to compete and improve their lives, it was spent on massive underground tunnels, weapons and G-d know what pleasures for the leaders of Hamas.

If you don't learn from history you are condemned to repeat it. Stop blaming Israel and start demanding the end of terrorism wherever it may lie.

...educate yourself about history.

History is a window to the future and many of the concerted efforts to eliminate the Jews and Judaism are rearing their ugly heads again. This isn't hyperbole and there is no doubt in my mind and many others that if Hamas and many of Israels neighbours had Israels military might that Israel would not exist today. To suggest otherwise would be laughable and illustrate ones ignorance on the reality and subject matter IMO.

As such I encourage those of you who are unaware of history to do some honest, objective research. Thanks to our modern communication it is easy to find. You can passively watch videos, there are quality documentary series on Netflix et al. What occurred to the Jews during World War II alone is frightening, sickening and if you love humanity, enraging.

Contrary to popular belief, it was not just the Germans engaging in these vile actions against citizens who didn't do a damned thing to them. Including innocent women and children exterminated and degraded. This included the murder of 100s of thousands in Europe at the hands of Romanian police/citizens, Ukranians (yes, they fought with the nazis and wanted revenge for Stalins starvation of their citizens), Latvia, on and on, the Germans had many willing accomplices. This was only the most recent efforts in history, you can go investigate thousands of years prior.

Today, when you are dealing with random often daily rockets fired into your citizens for years one has to conclude what the objectives of some are just as they were during WWII, without question, they want the Jews in the region extinct. Does anyone blame Israelis for screaming "no more!" after decades of terror attacks?

I've repeated it many times, I will not applaud even one civilian death in Gaza, or anywhere for that matter. The key is intent. If there is any IDF member who goes off the rails, take him off of the battlefield and into a courtroom, he has no place representing Israel or Judaism. The vast majority of collateral damage is not intentional.

What we are seeing today is generally how Hitler and his chicken shyte governments rampage rose. It begins with blaming Jews as a people for any ill in society, ripping down posters of those asking for their kidnapped loved ones back (who rips down such posters? Who?) pushing for policies to hurt Israels economy and even shutting down Jewish comedians and speakers. Jews are even being blamed for the kidnapping and murder of their own citizens. I mean, what in the...

Then there are people using slogans to attacks Israel and Jews. Sometimes physically accosting them if they are identifiable. People in positions of power concerned more with appeasing potential anti-Israeli customers (colleges for example) rather than stating the truth of the terrorism Israel has faced for decades.

We are seeing young, naive, easily manipulated and influenced people protesting not for the release of those kidnapped, but against the government seeking to get their hostages back and hold terrorists to account. They, like many today and even on this board; are poorly educated on the history of the efforts by some, including some fake "Christians", "Catholics", "Muslims" and the like who wished to eliminate Judaism.

Let's be blunt about this situation. Israel left Gaza in 2006. The last 18 years of burning billions of dollars in aid and money from Iran was not used to build infrastructure, schools and high tech institutions that would allow the country to compete and improve their lives, it was spent on massive underground tunnels, weapons and G-d know what pleasures for the leaders of Hamas.

If you don't learn from history you are condemned to repeat it. Stop blaming Israel and start demanding the end of terrorism wherever it may lie.

Forum List

Back