Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

Fauci is on the side or the permanent bureacracy - himself, that is
No, that's idiotic, and you are only vomiting that because you are a cultist and Fauci embarrassed Dear Leader. Trump really has done a number on you.
It's just a fact. Fauci's love letters to Hillary are well publicized. He worked on HIV research for years and is one of the douchebags who claimed heterosexuals have just as much of a chance of getting HIV as homosexuals. That is a blatant lie. The CDC is well known for taking a PC line on health issues, and he helped push it.

Went to 7-11 after 8 to get some questionable essentials. Virtue scoring -3
Plastic tarp hanging from ceiling to floor, cones and police tape In front of counter to keep you back, place reeked of bleach, clerks wearing masks.
I did not say anything,( Virtue scoring +2) but it was serio comic ridiculous and we are not losing-we’ve already lost (Virtue scoring -5)

All the medical entities that are not prepared properly for what is occurring suck. They suck even more by covering for their ineptitude with these stay at home orders to frighten us into the most primative fashion of “prevention”
Not gonna do it. Look for a big assembledge outside the White House on Wednesday

Based on the OP, we need to start instituting Dumb Shaming, but something tells me that won't work either.

Based on the OP, we need to start instituting Dumb Shaming, but something tells me that won't work either.
Or we could start shaming those who want to restrict our freedoms.
Not watching Life, liberty, and Levin eh ? He's talking to Tom Cotton... Interesting.

No way to shame anyone who is being careful about this thing now, it's just that serious anymore.

I'm trying to live a normal life still, but I know many are hurting due to sitting idle now. It ain't about money, but more about people's sanity in all of this.

Last edited:
In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

With any luck at all this shaming crap will burn itself out. Shaming is a construct of the.social network. I cannot be shamed. I have no social network presence. No facebook, twitter, instagram, facetime. Nothing. The shamers can yell all they want.

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

With any luck at all this shaming crap will burn itself out. Shaming is a construct of the.social network. I cannot be shamed. I have no social network presence. No facebook, twitter, instagram, facetime. Nothing. The shamers can yell all they want.
What ??? You mean you ain't one of them thar internet celebrities ???? Well I'll be dog gone.... LOL

I went to a hardware store yesterday. The check out counter was covered in Plastic. all the workers wore gloves and while there they washed their hands with sanitizer set up at a sink. Tape was on the floor marking 6 foot...........

BTW I had to go there...............LOL.......a tornado went over my roof a few days ago and I'm having to fix it.............Almost have the damage fixed.

I then went to a store.......Greers........Not Walmart.....cause hardly anyone was there.........so few were there that Even OUR VEHICLES WERE DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING.......... Only about 8 people in the store...........4 workers that I could see...........was Stocked except no TP.........LOL

Then I went to the Dollar store got some drinks because they are cheap there.....same thing......tape on floor.......people not getting near each other........clerk wearing gloves at check out......

NOW I drove by Wally World on the way home..........Parking lot FULL..........Hundreds on top of each other..............a Virus Pandemic spread if I ever could see one......

One more thing.......I saw people at the couple of places I stopped...and I did the same using wipes on their door handles.....when getting in and out of their cars............and THIS IS ALABAMA ROLL TIDE....

This is what's sad--that we all feel the need to explain why we needed to go out, for what reason.

We are Americans. We shouldn't need to explain why we are going out or for what. We should be able to define what is "essential" to us. We shouldn't go out SICK and we shouldn't purposely sneeze/cough/get up in people's grills. Other than that, everyone can mind their own darn business and stay out of mine.

Seriously, KARENS, leave everyone alone
That assumes that Americans will do the right thing.

Did you see the pictures from Florida JUST THE OTHER DAY??

And here we've seen YOUR comments.

Clearly Americans can't be trusted to do the right thing

Karen here would like to see the manager, people Must Be Made to Do the Right Thing

You little fascist
Is Karen a person who tells women what they can or cannot do with their bodies ?

I never tell women what to do with their bodies. You are confused--I don't think mothers should destroy, dismember and then murder the bodies of their growing babies.

But I'm for freedom. What can I say Tommy.
Hopefully you’ll say as little as possible. You’re giving people license to do the wrong thing... endangering themselves and everyone else

Go cry in the corner Lesh and then put your thumb back in your mouth

This virus is so unique and special and must be tiptoed around; just like the snowflakes!
No wonder they are so enamored with it!

It's the predictable end of their beloved Safe Spaces. Now, if you won't get in YOUR Safe Spaces to keep theirs sacrosanct, they will screech at you like the Karens they have always been.

What a time to be alive

Oh soon you won't be able to avoid it. People on this forum admitting they are taking to shaming people in public. And this is a badge of honor for them of course.

As an aside I have endured this for years in my job. We call it "tattling" at school. Employed by first graders everywhere.

Went to 7-11 after 8 to get some questionable essentials. Virtue scoring -3
Plastic tarp hanging from ceiling to floor, cones and police tape In front of counter to keep you back, place reeked of bleach, clerks wearing masks.
I did not say anything,( Virtue scoring +2) but it was serio comic ridiculous and we are not losing-we’ve already lost (Virtue scoring -5)

Virtue scoring...that made me laugh out loud.

You have no social network presence??? What do you call THIS, idiot?

The funny thing about the shaming is that the people doing it don't even realize they were conditioned to do it. Like all useful idiots, they do the work they were manipulated to do. This video talks about the subtle indoctrination.

Oh soon you won't be able to avoid it. People on this forum admitting they are taking to shaming people in public. And this is a badge of honor for them of course.

As an aside I have endured this for years in my job. We call it "tattling" at school. Employed by first graders everywhere.
As I've posted before, maybe Covid-19 is a mechanism for weeding out morons. So, please, all of you! Gather in great numbers! Ignore the warnings! What could experts know that you don't?

The funny thing about the shaming is that the people doing it don't even realize they were conditioned to do it. Like all useful idiots, they do the work they were manipulated to do. This video talks about the subtle indoctrination.

I actually watched the entire video, which was torture, but this guy is an idiot. But you know what? If you believe him, I probably won't be able to convince you otherwise. So the hell with it.

I actually watched the entire video, which was torture, but this guy is an idiot. But you know what? If you believe him, I probably won't be able to convince you otherwise. So the hell with it.

Real compelling argument... if you're in the 4th grade. Go back to watching the idiot box and doing what exactly what they tell you to do. Maybe one day when you begin to think for yourself, you might be worth listening to. Until then, you're just regurgitating what you've been spoon-fed and you're inadvertently proving the video correct.

Here's the deal: We need to keep away from each other because you might have the virus but not know it, and then you might give it to me. And then I might give it to someone else. And the way that you could give it to me is by being too close to me. That's why we need to stay away from each other! Get it??

Real compelling argument... if you're in the 4th grade. Go back to watching the idiot box and doing what exactly what they tell you to do. Maybe one day when you begin to think for yourself, you might be worth listening to. Until then, you're just regurgitating what you've been spoon-fed and you're inadvertently proving the video correct.

As I said, I probably won't be able to convince you otherwise. So go get Covid-19...

Forum List

Back