Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

It is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.

It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.

Let me guess, the left made this logic?
I think the point flew over your head........SHAME SHAME SHAME.......LMAO

I think the point is that they want to shame people for not wearing them.

The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.

The narrative keeps shifting every day.
They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.

Almost every single thing the experts told us about the virus from the start, was a lie.

And now all must pay for their lies.
No it wasn't. Almost everything Trump told you was a lie, though. And he's still lying.
Media has been lying it's ass off for a while now.......WHO inflated the numbers...........It is Hype for Ratings...........and hiding it to reduce the Panic...........which is GLOBAL..not just here.........

Now what really gets me in all of this..........Why the HELL is everyone HORDING TP........that is simply............WEIRD.

If not for the media telling the truth, we'd still have Trump calling it "no different from the flu" and telling people to get back to work.

I don't use TP. I have a Tushy. You should too.

My wife and I scoot across the floor and actually have races.

My wife already made me put one in.....and she ordered another one............One thing.......make sure you are sitting on target when testing.........OOPS.
:disbelief:

It works........hardly use any TP anymore.

Isn't it cold water that comes out though?
Yup......unless you want to spend a ton of money.........

Only takes a few minutes to install.......takes longer to clean the area than installing it......

TP companies will not like it if a lot of people start putting them in though.

Mine has cold or warm and cost $99.
LOL

You ran hot water to your Toilet then.......or you already had hot water there.........How much did that cost you?

I run it from the sink. Check the website I linked. That option is available.

OMFG...I am so getting one.

Best $100 I've ever spent.
This crisis made me do quite a few things I had been meaning to do. I've been hearing commercials for "Moink Box" for a while. The inability to get meat at the grocery store pushed me to do it. Now I get wild caught or farm raised meats delivered to my door. Holy Cow, the bacon is to die for.

I've always wanted a bidet. Now I'm going to get one.
We have a meat market place that you can actually take a cow to and have processed.........the cows are just up the road and for a little extra they will haul it to the meat market...LOL......slaughter it and process the entire cow..............

Good place to get Nice steaks and such............better than the main supermarkets.

Then you're stuck with the whole cow. For $130 I got bacon, chicken, beef and fish all farm raised or wild caught delivered to my door once a month.
I LIKE COW. LOL

I like beef too, but prefer variety. I like beef, chicken, turkey, pork, lamb, goat, all kinds of fish and seafood. It's not just that you're "stuck with a whole cow", but you won't have any room in the freezer for anything else.
seems you are the one engaging in shaming.....anyone who doesnt share you conservative views on all subjects
Anyone who doesn’t share the OP’s ignorance, stupidity, and disregard for human life.

They still think name-calling is effective.

Heh
It gets more and more difficult to criticise trump when his followers are self evidently cretins.

This is obviously why the US is now the world leader in Corona.
When you attack Trump, you are attacking everyone who supports him. That's why you will get blasted every time you do it.

Saying Trump is wrong isn't "attacking" him. Agreeing with everything Trump says and does isn't "supporting" him either. Blindly following someone, even when they're wrong, isn't supporting them, it's enabling them.

If you can't criticize your leaders, you're living in a dictatorship.
When you do nothing but call Trump, stupid, fat, incompetant, a moran, corrupt, a pervert, a criminal, a traitor, yada, yada, yada isn't just saying he's wrong, you worthless piece of shit.

^ 'incompetant, a moran, holy crap batman, you just can't make this shit up!

moran.0.jpg
That's purely a typo, moron. I've typed the word 10,000 times in this forum. Harping on technical gaffs is the sure sign of a douchebag.
It's when they run out of something to say, and they become that kid that won't eat his vegetables, and falls on the floor kicking and screaming yelling I hate you, I hate you, I hate you..

Trump's 2 hour long press conferences are genius because now the fake news can't report that Trump said "this" and Trump said "that." The people can just tune in for themselves any time and see what he actually said, and they always look like douchebags.

bullshit - he has turned the pressers into pseudo rallies. he designated people, actual experts & his bible thumper leading the way as a task force. but he's hoarding the podium & bloviating; taking up precious clean air & so much space with his fat ass, not really saying anything meaningful & taking time away from them to answer actual scientific & medical questions.

The fact that you hate them so much shows that they are genius. They are accomplishing exactly what he wants them to accomplish. Trump has put a muzzle on the fake news media.

i stopped watching when it was obvious what he has turned it into. i believe some networks have cut out at times when he starts his bullshit rants & lies. i heard other networks cut out & in depending on who's speaking.

seems you are the one engaging in shaming.....anyone who doesnt share you conservative views on all subjects
I miss the Winner button.

View attachment 319430 feel free to c/p mine to use.

What is the deal with this stupid winner star? You're not even a mod or anything--who designated you the Gold Star giver, for pity's sake?
That's playtime's substitute for facts and logic.

noooooooooooooooo................. it's when someone deserves more than a 'thumbs up'. that's the real fact, jack. not yer alternative one.

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

It is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.

It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.

Let me guess, the left made this logic?
I think the point flew over your head........SHAME SHAME SHAME.......LMAO

I think the point is that they want to shame people for not wearing them.

The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.

The narrative keeps shifting every day.
They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.

Almost every single thing the experts told us about the virus from the start, was a lie.

And now all must pay for their lies.
No it wasn't. Almost everything Trump told you was a lie, though. And he's still lying.
Media has been lying it's ass off for a while now.......WHO inflated the numbers...........It is Hype for Ratings...........and hiding it to reduce the Panic...........which is GLOBAL..not just here.........

Now what really gets me in all of this..........Why the HELL is everyone HORDING TP........that is simply............WEIRD.

If not for the media telling the truth, we'd still have Trump calling it "no different from the flu" and telling people to get back to work.

I don't use TP. I have a Tushy. You should too.

My wife and I scoot across the floor and actually have races.

My wife already made me put one in.....and she ordered another one............One thing.......make sure you are sitting on target when testing.........OOPS.
:disbelief:

It works........hardly use any TP anymore.

Isn't it cold water that comes out though?
Yup......unless you want to spend a ton of money.........

Only takes a few minutes to install.......takes longer to clean the area than installing it......

TP companies will not like it if a lot of people start putting them in though.

Mine has cold or warm and cost $99.
LOL

You ran hot water to your Toilet then.......or you already had hot water there.........How much did that cost you?

I run it from the sink. Check the website I linked. That option is available.

OMFG...I am so getting one.

Best $100 I've ever spent.
This crisis made me do quite a few things I had been meaning to do. I've been hearing commercials for "Moink Box" for a while. The inability to get meat at the grocery store pushed me to do it. Now I get wild caught or farm raised meats delivered to my door. Holy Cow, the bacon is to die for.

I've always wanted a bidet. Now I'm going to get one.
We have a meat market place that you can actually take a cow to and have processed.........the cows are just up the road and for a little extra they will haul it to the meat market...LOL......slaughter it and process the entire cow..............

Good place to get Nice steaks and such............better than the main supermarkets.

Then you're stuck with the whole cow. For $130 I got bacon, chicken, beef and fish all farm raised or wild caught delivered to my door once a month.
I LIKE COW. LOL

I like beef too, but prefer variety. I like beef, chicken, turkey, pork, lamb, goat, all kinds of fish and seafood. It's not just that you're "stuck with a whole cow", but you won't have any room in the freezer for anything else.
Anyone who doesn’t share the OP’s ignorance, stupidity, and disregard for human life.

They still think name-calling is effective.

Heh
It gets more and more difficult to criticise trump when his followers are self evidently cretins.

When you attack Trump, you are attacking everyone who supports him. That's why you will get blasted every time you do it.

Saying Trump is wrong isn't "attacking" him. Agreeing with everything Trump says and does isn't "supporting" him either. Blindly following someone, even when they're wrong, isn't supporting them, it's enabling them.

If you can't criticize your leaders, you're living in a dictatorship.
When you do nothing but call Trump, stupid, fat, incompetant, a moran, corrupt, a pervert, a criminal, a traitor, yada, yada, yada isn't just saying he's wrong, you worthless piece of shit.

^ 'incompetant, a moran, holy crap batman, you just can't make this shit up!

moran.0.jpg
That's purely a typo, moron. I've typed the word 10,000 times in this forum. Harping on technical gaffs is the sure sign of a douchebag.
It's when they run out of something to say, and they become that kid that won't eat his vegetables, and falls on the floor kicking and screaming yelling I hate you, I hate you, I hate you..

^^^ fake news ^^^

What is the deal with this stupid winner star? You're not even a mod or anything--who designated you the Gold Star giver, for pity's sake?

it's my 1st AMENDMENT CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Utter fail

You do NOT have a First Amendment Constitution "right" to post on this forum or any other forum. Why do you think the mods here can ban people without legal repercussions? Because they are NOT THE GOVERNMENT. All the 1st Amendment does is guarantee the govt will not shut down your right OR prosecute you for it. THAT Is why the pastors being arrested is such a big deal.

I'm SO GLAD you put your ignorance on the issue in big caps for all to see.

Utter fail

You do NOT have a First Amendment Constitution "right" to post on this forum or any other forum. Why do you think the mods here can ban people without legal repercussions? Because they are NOT THE GOVERNMENT. All the 1st Amendment does is guarantee the govt will not shut down your right OR prosecute you for it. THAT Is why the pastors being arrested is such a big deal.

You might want to get that sarcasm meter adjusted, Karen.

Utter fail

Serious question. Do you understand the words and the meaning of the words I posted.

Utter fail

Serious question. Do you understand the words and the meaning of the words I posted.
Do you ?

Utter fail

Do you ?

Tommy swoops in with the "So's your mom" because that's what he's capable of producing in answer to me.

Utter fail

Yes. playtime was fucking with you. He was mocking your "conservative" pals here who cry about their 1st amendment rights when a private concern shuts someone down.

You missed the sarcasm. Idiot.

Utter fail

Yes. playtime was fucking with you. He was mocking your "conservative" pals here who cry about their 1st amendment rights when a private concern shuts someone down.

You missed the sarcasm. Idiot.

Well that person was not me, was it? But that was a really stupid comment to make, because she is in other threads crying about pastors having church services, which is a REAL first amendment violation.

Utter fail

you need to enable your 'recognize sarcasm' app, karen; it will serve you well :113:

Utter fail

it's apparent you don't even understand your own words.

OH: a new category of shaming: You Don't Deserve to be Sad About This

For high schoolers, too.

This young girl made this lovely charcoal drawing. She is rightly very sad about missing all her Senior Year milestones: trips, prom, graduation, skip day, all of it. But no, no, no. The facebook thread is full of Shamers telling her it's not important enough for her to be sad about it.

Absolute cretins, all of them.

That's the way people speak of gods and idols.

Trump is a man. A weak and ineffective man. You should not feel like.an attack on him is an attack on you. But you're weak also. So that's what you do.
No, that's they way intelligent people speak of sleazy lying TDS morons. Do you actually imagine we don't know what you're doing?

You just proved it
People who admire Trump must have very limited terms of reference.
this coming from someone with a 1 track mind when it comes to trump, limiting yourself.

Where the hell do you live? None of that is going on in my community. I think you just made shit up to post your hate.
The thread premise is what’s known as a strawman fallacy.
I see it more as an agenda to go out and kill her neighbours.

How do I know I've really struck a nerve?

The insults get more and more ridiculous. Also, PROJECTION.
Nope. Your OP.

Go ahead drama sue and Piss Golden Showers for Jebuz and Trumpy. sweet sue got pretty close to commerating the 10 commandments but fell short. Try again and teach another generton of kids that know better.

I think Fauci is on Trump's side as he finally got tired of the left attempting to use his platform for no good, and for deceptive purposes.
Fauci is on the side of the American people and has had to repeatedly correctly Trump's lies and madeup nonsense.

Forum List

Back