Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

The funny thing about the shaming is that the people doing it don't even realize they were conditioned to do it. Like all useful idiots, they do the work they were manipulated to do. This video talks about the subtle indoctrination.

I actually watched the entire video, which was torture, but this guy is an idiot. But you know what? If you believe him, I probably won't be able to convince you otherwise. So the hell with it.

Real compelling argument... if you're in the 4th grade. Go back to watching the idiot box and doing what exactly what they tell you to do. Maybe one day when you begin to think for yourself, you might be worth listening to. Until then, you're just regurgitating what you've been spoon-fed and you're inadvertently proving the video correct.

You're not really offering an argument, either.

The funny thing about the shaming is that the people doing it don't even realize they were conditioned to do it. Like all useful idiots, they do the work they were manipulated to do. This video talks about the subtle indoctrination.

The idiot screeching out of his apt, "Flatten the curve, go home, flatten the curve, go home!"

Minions and brainless repeaters. Great video.

The Appeal to Authority is much loved by the Propaganda shillers too. So if a nurse comes shaming, the shamers gather like a virulent swarm themselves. "THIS IS A NURSE! LINE UP AND OBEY!"

And yes, I meant virulent as an apropos term there

Meanwhile..I learned today that the term "karen" is the n word for white "supposedly privileged" women. I swear...people are freaking crazy.

Meanwhile..I learned today that the term "karen" is the n word for white "supposedly privileged" women. I swear...people are freaking crazy.

What like you're not supposed to use it? Of COURSE it's derogatory but it describes a behavior more than it does a race.

What like you're not supposed to use it? Of COURSE it's derogatory but it describes a behavior more than it does a race.
I was trying to figure out what it meant when it was trending on twitter. So I read a bunch of tweets and some black chick explained the meaning. No offense to you using it. Was just stating what it meant in case someone else had no clue like I did, lol.

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

Funny, whenever I think of a "Karen", you always come to mind, Islamophobic Twat.

I do find it hilarious when you find yourself on the receiving end of moralism.

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

Funny, whenever I think of a "Karen", you always come to mind, Islamophobic Twat.

I do find it hilarious when you find yourself on the receiving end of moralism.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

With any luck at all this shaming crap will burn itself out. Shaming is a construct of the.social network. I cannot be shamed. I have no social network presence. No facebook, twitter, instagram, facetime. Nothing. The shamers can yell all they want.

You mean you got tossed off of facebook when even your friends complained about your homophobic rantings?

Why do a small minority of Americans put their "right" to visit Macdonalds above the health and safety of their family and neighbours ?
There is no justification for it on any level.

That is Not Your Business Tommy
We have a minority here behaving like that. But they don't try and dress up their selfishness as a fight for liberty.
They are just stupid, selfish bastards.

Sue could infect her neighbours or be infected and then infect her family and friends. She has no justification for that.

Why do a small minority of Americans put their "right" to visit Macdonalds above the health and safety of their family and neighbours ?

Yeah, Tommy, if Sue wants to infect her neighbors, that's her own damned business!

We have a minority here behaving like that. But they don't try and dress up their selfishness as a fight for liberty.

Sue could infect her neighbours or be infected and then infect her family and friends. She has no justification for that.

So people can't go to McDonald's or go out and get food in Tommy's Fascist Land

Whatever who cares what you think? I don't

How is drive through fast food any different from food delivery?

So people can't go to McDonald's or go out and get food in Tommy's Fascist Land

Whatever who cares what you think? I don't
You obviously do. Who says you cant get food ? You are a hysterical snowflake.

How is drive through fast food any different from food delivery?
Why do you want to kill people who work at Macdonalds ?

I don't eat that swill but answer the question.

How is drive thru fast food any different than delivery of fast food?

Forum List

Back