Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

Why do a small minority of Americans put their "right" to visit Macdonalds above the health and safety of their family and neighbours ?
There is no justification for it on any level.
How is drive through fast food any different from food delivery?
Why do you want to kill people who work at Macdonalds ?
Why do you want the min wage earners out of a job?
You can always get another job. You would struggle to get another life. Didnt you know that ?
Democrat’s say that( pretending they’re care) then they turn around and ask for hundred of volunteers...some of who they expect to man COVID19 test sites for FREE.

they are full of crap.
If you dont have sufficient ppe it is a failure of your government, just like it is in the UK. It still doesnt justify killing people.
They also want volunteers to babysit healthcare workers kids ( because they closed down schools). They have NO PROBLEM asking people to leave their houses and put themselves in the line of fire of this virus while not getting compensated.

Just don’t attend a drive in church service or go buy gardening supplies at LOWES or go to work.

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

Opening the economy back up should come with a requirement that all citizen's entering into a public or private facility, otherwise any facility that has people gathering in large groups or groups over 10 being in tight quarters with each other should have to put a mask on. No mask ? Then no service or business until this thing is under better control. Example - Go to Lowe's or Walmart etc, then put your mask on and do it as soon as you get out of your car, and before going into the stores. No mask, no service. No respect, no service. We have to respect each other's space period. Sit down resteraunts, they should allow seating at every other booth or table to ensure compliance to the distancing rules. We can do this people, but we MUST respect each other. We have too. We have no other choice at this point.

Oh give me a break. There's no need to put a mask on when you are OUTSIDE, in the parking lot. That's first. Second, when you have allergies and are already stuffed up, wearing a cloth mask is a burden. So these blanket proclamations are a real burden, which of course totalitarians never consider. Because why would they? "My way or the highway"

"No respect, no service". Well, you're not very respectful of people with allergies. Right?
Listen you, it's all about being respectful of others instead of being selfish in your attitude and arrogance, thus proclaiming to yourself that you ain't worried about it, yet ignoring others with those allergies whom might be worried about it. Now this might not be you, but you can't control those that might not give a dam about what you think or don't give a dam about your safety or space. They are out there believe me, and it ain't good, but just as you have freedom to be respectful and a good person, well they figure that they have the freedom to be bad and disrespectful all the same. If it weren't for our laws you couldn't go out at night or to the store or drive safely on the highway with these individuals etc.

Trust me I know, and you can ask any law enforcement officer in the trenches, and you will learn something. Being an arrogant person all smug in your attitude isn't helpful, because we have to strike a balance in this thing, and temporary laws or rules are the only way to do that. The main thing is, is that we make the laws and rules instead of a radical leftist whom go about destroying everything they touch.

I'm dissapointed in your arrogance here, it's as if it's all about you, and no one else, yet you live in a country with over 300 million citizen's. No one said to wear a mask while out in the open you disingenuous liar. I said in close confinement with others, so take your lies and go spout them to some other idiot that might believe your bullcrap.

Good grief, what a shame.

Was in Wally Mart after work yesterday.
About 25 percent of folks were wearing masks.

I will not be joining them as this will not be my "new normal".
Hey, you rock! You're not going to let some fucking virus stop you from living your life! Oh, wait -- you've got the virus... but actually, for you it's not too bad. But then you give it to your grandma and she dies. Damn!

And the shaming continues. People just like you are who the OP is about.

15q6ab.jpg
Stupid people who are endangering others by their actions OUGHT to be shamed. In fact, they ought to be arrested.
Yawn

Oh, and you know what? Memes will keep Covid-19 from killing you! So you're safe.

Go hide under your bed...........you Fucking Coward.............

You probably don't even work anyway......waiting to suck at the Gov't tits.....like a good little communist...........

Your opinions are circular filed.

Such an incisive argument! Wow, you cut me to the quick. And I admit, I'd like to continue living. Is that a crime in your world?

You do what you must......I will go back to work.......and what happens happens........

So HIDE..........I don't care.

People like you accusing me of being a coward? It doesn't bother me one bit. It's not about being brave; it's about being smart.

Whatever.............we can't destroy our country for this virus that isn't gonna go away soon.

Go HIDE..........we shall take our chances and whatever happens is in God's hands.........Destroy our nation for a stinking virus....i don't think so.

Please do! Go out and about! Put it all in God's hands! And then if you die, the world will have one less stupid person.

Get back under your bed coward.......if I die then I will not do so hiding .........scoot...........under the bed before the Kung Flu kills you.

Doubt you work for a living anyway...........probably sucking on the gov'ts tits.

I'm on Social Security, if that's what you mean. But I paid into SS for decades, so the govt is just giving me my own money back.

Then you are retired.......and don't have to work......I'm not quite there yet........so to work I must go............

That is the deal.....someone hast to put money into it .....and it's still going broke..............You are in no danger because others have to go to work..............

Actually, I am in danger because my wife is a health care worker and she is still working. So there's always the possibility that she'll bring the virus home one day. But yes, the world is between a rock and a hard place (or between the devil and the deep blue sea, if you prefer). If we do business as usual, many people may die. If we stop doing business as usual, many people may go bankrupt and we'd have another Great Depression. Neither alternative is good for anybody. I don't blame anyone (not even Donald Trump) for wanting to get back to "normal" -- I want to, too. But the new normal can't be hundreds of people in the ICU every day. That would be insanity.

We can't destroy our economy for a virus that we can NO MORE STOP THAN THE COMMON COLD or the FLU...........

Only our immune systems can stop it eventually.............We can only slow this thing........IT CAN NOT BE STOPPED.............That is the reality we face..............If we protect those with better chances of getting it and most of those get it who it hardly effects.........then the virus will diminish.

Agree

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

Opening the economy back up should come with a requirement that all citizen's entering into a public or private facility, otherwise any facility that has people gathering in large groups or groups over 10 being in tight quarters with each other should have to put a mask on. No mask ? Then no service or business until this thing is under better control. Example - Go to Lowe's or Walmart etc, then put your mask on and do it as soon as you get out of your car, and before going into the stores. No mask, no service. No respect, no service. We have to respect each other's space period. Sit down resteraunts, they should allow seating at every other booth or table to ensure compliance to the distancing rules. We can do this people, but we MUST respect each other. We have too. We have no other choice at this point.
WHAT MASKS? I just got two homemade ones, which a poster here says are worthless. But it's the best we can do. All the masks seem to be going to healthcare facilities, and if they need them, great. But even though I agree with you that "masking" in public makes a lot of sense, we have a big problem there.
You are doing your part as best you can, and that is great. Yes mask like anything else is in shortage of, but as Trump and the team said, anything is better than nothing when in and around people while in close confinement with them. In your car by yourself or with family members (no mask required), in a boat with family the same, and on and on the common sense goes. We just gotta be respectful of others, and expect the same from them.

Forum List

Back