Examination

Which ones have had enough fraud to sway an election?
I'm not sure if anyone has that data. The left always destroys ballots and hard drives before thorough audits can be completed. :dunno:
Again, that was my point...there has not been enough fraud in any election to sway it.

As for your conspiracy theory about "destroying" ballots...please explain to us that why the 6 states where you swear the fraud took place on 11/3/20...sent over 20 republicans to the US House of Representatives. Seems odd that all of these ballots were being destroyed and, yet, republicans were winning a lot of elections.

Okay...what other prominent officials have complained about voter fraud in multiple elections (2016 Iowa Caucus, 2016 General, 202 General)?
Every last one who has been paying attention over the past 100 years. Here's an article about the Republican's bringing it to light in the 1990's. When Trump had never even thought about running for anything.

Translation...no other prominent public official has been as big a bitch as your blob when it comes to making up reasons why he lost.

C'mon...name some candidates who have bitched about it as much as your blob has....you can back up your comments...can't you?

I'm not sure if anyone has that data. The left always destroys ballots and hard drives before thorough audits can be completed. :dunno:
Again, that was my point...there has not been enough fraud in any election to sway it.
If the evidence is destroyed before we can have thorough audits, how do you know that “there has not been enough in any election to sway it”?

Answer: you don’t. You’re literally just making shit up at this point.

C'mon...name some candidates who have bitched about it as much as your blob has....you can back up your comments...can't you?
Wait...remind us all again where I said any one person bitched more or less than any other person? I made no such statement.

The blob has been claiming election fraud forever: No proof for any of it btw.
This just happened to be on my social media feed. I didn’t even have to do a search. Too perfect. :laugh:

If the evidence is destroyed before we can have thorough audits, how do you know that “there has not been enough in any election to sway it”?

Answer: you don’t. You’re literally just making shit up at this point.

"IF"?

There has been hundreds, if not thousands, of elections in modern times. And your conspiracy theory is that "the left" is destroying evidence in all of them.
As I said...no proof of any of it.

Wait...remind us all again where I said any one person bitched more or less than any other person? I made no such statement.

No I did.

Your blob is the ONLY major political figure who consistently bitches about elections being stolen from him. Its amazing how fraud only seems to happen to your mango messiah . You brought up something from the 1960's and a mafia figure as some sort of counter claim.

The blob has been claiming election fraud forever: No proof for any of it btw.
This just happened to be on my social media feed. I didn’t even have to do a search. Too perfect. :laugh:

And it swayed the election? No? So what was your point again?

"rampant criminal behavior"? Zero arrests. Try again shit brains.
Yes sweetie... You're confused as usual, so let me help you. Voter fraud is rampant. We've already proven that and you've already acknowledged that. Voter fraud is also illegal. It is a criminal act.

So I'll ask you yet again: if it doesn't alter the outcome, why do Democrats engage in rampant criminal behavior? It's like a bank robber who steals empty banks. You risk prison time with no upside.

More proof that your entire made-up narrative is pure bullshit.

Forum List

Back