Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

1. Simply untrue...Now I know that this is what your ideological masters keep whispering in your ear, and what Marxist Professor's indoctrinate their students with but it is false...And if anyone is a "brainwashed functional moron" sir, after saying this, I would say that is you.

2. Worst inequity and upward mobility in the world? No....In fact that is exactly 180 degrees backward....

"
About one out of every 20 Americans is a millionaire.

No, that's not a typo.

Credit Suisse released its annual Global Wealth Report, which found that the United States had about 15,356,000 millionaires in 2017 — which adds up to nearly 5% of the total US population. The number of millionaires climbed by about 1.1 million from the previous year. (We first spotted this at Money.)

The US also has the greatest number of millionaires in the world — accounting for about 43% of the world's total — and currently leads all countries in churning out the greatest number of new millionaires."

So take your misinformation elsewhere...
we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes, huge giveaway to the rich that results in not enough money to invest in America and Americans. You are the most missinformed party in the world modern world just like we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in the modern world. We are also the only country in the modern world without a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations. Thanks GOP and Dupes like you. Change the damn channel.

You are certainly free to dislike Robert Byrd for any reason you choose. I don't care.
I hate him for being a racist POS his entire life.

You are certainly free to worship him if you choose. I don't care.

Any actual argument, or just stupid insults to go with your stupid propaganda? The old South is pure Republican, it hasn't been Democrat since before Reagan.
Yep. The South pretty much kicked your racist Dimwinger party to the curb.

Sux to be a racist Dimwinger, huh?

Yep. The South pretty much kicked your racist Dimwinger party to the curb.

Sux to be a racist Dimwinger, huh?
it took awhile, but once the demaklan was broken up thanks to enforcement of things like Brown v Board of Education (which xiden opposed) the people’s voice was heard.

poor guy….not sure how to come back now that your propagandist at the Cuomo News Network was exposed?
Let's see, every respected television network and newspaper and journalistAnd courtroom in the entire world agrees with CNN, whereas you only have one network run by international pariah Rupert Murdoch and a bunch of internet insanity. And you think the whole world is propaganda. Absolute insanity, brainwashed functional moron.

Let's see, every respected television network and newspaper and journalistAnd courtroom in the entire world agrees with CNN, whereas you only have one network run by international pariah Rupert Murdoch and a bunch of internet insanity. And you think the whole world is propaganda. Absolute insanity, brainwashed functional moron.
Link?

Try any respected media outlet or any outlets not owned by Rupert Murdock. You're unbelievable. You want a link to the real world. Try Google News. It has Fox also. Google News do you know how to use Google for Christ sake, brainwashed functional moron? Oh my God... The ignorance of the GOP base. Used to be the silent majority, now it is the loud mouth brainwashed majority. And still about 35%.

Forum List

Back