Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

A political statement by the right that's been waited for and was expected. Now everybody should watch to see how his popularity goes.

And it's an opportunity for members on this forum to condemn him or be supportive.
And when he's not elected, what will you say? "Oh, the GOP just hid their racism for a little bit"?

And when he's not elected, what will you say? "Oh, the GOP just hid their racism for a little bit"?
No, I would say that the result would have told the true story.

Will he be able to win an election? Betting against him would be the same as betting against Trump. Could this just be a flash in the pan that won't endure or will it endure and then Trump will have to take a position?

Dana might be onto something here and I am sensing there is a lot of KKK members like Cruz, Rubio, Rice and so on, so Dana is onto something or I could be just pointing out the GOP does have minorities in it ranks including Martinez and Prescott Bush of Texas, but they ain’t good enough unless they are Democrat like Cortez!!!
Yet not a peep about the openly antisemitic Talib and Omar.

If the moobats didn't have double standards.....

Yet not a peep about the openly antisemitic Talib and Omar.

If the moobats didn't have double standards.....
Oh, the OP is perfectly fine with racism and hate as long as it toward to Jewish, Christian and White Society…

As for the former KKK member running for office the chances are they will unlikely win but if they do then the OP must understand that there are areas in our society that still love and support the KKK even if I despise them…

New Topics

Forum List

Back