What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
is running in 2022 for a seat on the Lumpkin County Board of Commissioners in Georgia.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A political statement by the right that's been waited for and was expected. Now everybody should watch to see how his popularity goes.

And it's an opportunity for members on this forum to condemn him or be supportive.
And when he's not elected, what will you say? "Oh, the GOP just hid their racism for a little bit"?

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dana might be onto something here and I am sensing there is a lot of KKK members like Cruz, Rubio, Rice and so on, so Dana is onto something or I could be just pointing out the GOP does have minorities in it ranks including Martinez and Prescott Bush of Texas, but they ain’t good enough unless they are Democrat like Cortez!!!

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
And when he's not elected, what will you say? "Oh, the GOP just hid their racism for a little bit"?
No, I would say that the result would have told the true story.

Will he be able to win an election? Betting against him would be the same as betting against Trump. Could this just be a flash in the pan that won't endure or will it endure and then Trump will have to take a position?

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Dana might be onto something here and I am sensing there is a lot of KKK members like Cruz, Rubio, Rice and so on, so Dana is onto something or I could be just pointing out the GOP does have minorities in it ranks including Martinez and Prescott Bush of Texas, but they ain’t good enough unless they are Democrat like Cortez!!!
Yet not a peep about the openly antisemitic Talib and Omar.

If the moobats didn't have double standards.....

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yet not a peep about the openly antisemitic Talib and Omar.

If the moobats didn't have double standards.....
Oh, the OP is perfectly fine with racism and hate as long as it toward to Jewish, Christian and White Society…

As for the former KKK member running for office the chances are they will unlikely win but if they do then the OP must understand that there are areas in our society that still love and support the KKK even if I despise them…

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Awww.... have we been listening to wing-nut stations, again? :itsok:
No....I been following the career of your pants shitting, senile, pederast for the last couple decades.

An you assholes still couldn't care less.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List