Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

1. The GOP has the game rigged for super rich now And The last 30-40 years, brainwashed functional moron. 2. Enjoy the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere. You voted for it.
1. Simply untrue...Now I know that this is what your ideological masters keep whispering in your ear, and what Marxist Professor's indoctrinate their students with but it is false...And if anyone is a "brainwashed functional moron" sir, after saying this, I would say that is you.

2. Worst inequity and upward mobility in the world? No....In fact that is exactly 180 degrees backward....

"
About one out of every 20 Americans is a millionaire.

No, that's not a typo.

Credit Suisse released its annual Global Wealth Report, which found that the United States had about 15,356,000 millionaires in 2017 — which adds up to nearly 5% of the total US population. The number of millionaires climbed by about 1.1 million from the previous year. (We first spotted this at Money.)

The US also has the greatest number of millionaires in the world — accounting for about 43% of the world's total — and currently leads all countries in churning out the greatest number of new millionaires."

So take your misinformation elsewhere...

You're agreeing with me. Those racist southern states are now a Republican majority.
Nope. You are a liar. I'm not agreeing with you in any way. You are trying to spin the fact your racist party has been kicked out of the South.

And more Democrats than Republicans voted to end the filibuster.

Again, the split over civil rights was regional, not by political party.
That's revisionist to say the least....The vote on the civil rights act of 1964 breaks down like this:

Yea70%

Nay30%

Present

Not Voting

As you can see here there were more Democrats that voted against the CR act than Republicans....

Dimwingers formed the KKK.

Dimwingers passed Jim Crow.

Dimwingers Filibustered the Civil Rights Act.

Dimwingers elected a Grand Kleagle of the KKK to Senate Majority Leader, and kept sending him back to the Senate until he died in 2010.

You are feebly trying to spin your party of racism. It isn't working. That's reality.
Part of the issue I'd imagine is the Republican support for CSA monuments and the Stars and Bars in the South.

Southern states are racist? there are more african americans elected to public office in the south then any other region
LOL

And 56 of the 58 blacks in Congress are Democrats.

Thanks for making my point.

False. The DNC did not create the KKK.

The DNC did not start the KKK. You're out of your mind. :cuckoo:

It's a matter of solidly-established history.

Denying it or otherwise lying about it changes nothing.

For the entire time that the Ku Klux Klan had any meaningful existence, in any of its incarnations, it was a branch of the Democrapic party. It's closest modern counterparts are the Antifa and Black LIES Matter mobs.

Last edited:
That's revisionist to say the least....The vote on the civil rights act of 1964 breaks down like this:

Yea70%

Nay30%

Present

Not Voting

As you can see here there were more Democrats that voted against the CR act than Republicans....
Again, that divide was regional, not by political party. How do you explain more Democrats than Republicans from the Union states voting for civil rights if it was Democrats who opposed it?

images

It's a matter of solidly-established history.

Denying it or otherwise lying about it changes nothing.

For the entire time that the Ku Klux Klan had any meaningful existence, in any of its incarnations, it was a branch of the Democrapic party. It's closest modern counterparts are the Antifa and Black LIES Matter mobs.
It was never a branch of the DNC. Neither is BLM or Antifa. That would be like saying neo-nazis are a branch of the RNC because their members are typically rightwing.

Again, that divide was regional, not by political party. How do you explain more Democrats than Republicans from the Union states voting for civil rights if it was Democrats who opposed it?

images
I am not saying all Democrats opposed it...In fact there were a large number of Democrats that were in support....But, of the Democrats that opposed the act, they included some pretty heavy hitters in the Dem party up until recently, and some were even responsible for mentoring modern day Democrats like Al Gore Jr....Most of the opposition was from the Southern states, which is not surprising in the late '50s, early 60s.....

But let's be clear....Democrats, even today harbor a lot of lip service to minorities, especially Black American's, while doing very little for them other than pandering for their vote in elections....

images
Dimwingers filibustered it, Dumbass. Including Racist Joe's mentor and Al Gore's father. You guys keep electing people with a long history of racism.

Dimwingers filibustered it, Dumbass. Including Racist Joe's mentor and Al Gore's father. You guys keep electing people with a long history of racism.
You're demented, Dumbfuck. I never denied it was Democrats who filibustered it.

That doesn't refute what I said. More Democrats than Republicans voted to end that filibuster.

Forum List

Back