Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

1. Simply untrue...Now I know that this is what your ideological masters keep whispering in your ear, and what Marxist Professor's indoctrinate their students with but it is false...And if anyone is a "brainwashed functional moron" sir, after saying this, I would say that is you.

2. Worst inequity and upward mobility in the world? No....In fact that is exactly 180 degrees backward....

"
About one out of every 20 Americans is a millionaire.

No, that's not a typo.

Credit Suisse released its annual Global Wealth Report, which found that the United States had about 15,356,000 millionaires in 2017 — which adds up to nearly 5% of the total US population. The number of millionaires climbed by about 1.1 million from the previous year. (We first spotted this at Money.)

The US also has the greatest number of millionaires in the world — accounting for about 43% of the world's total — and currently leads all countries in churning out the greatest number of new millionaires."

So take your misinformation elsewhere...
Your silly argument only bolster's mine. by far the world's greatest inequality. The most rich and the most poor and the middle class going to hell for 40 years now. But you know absolutely nothing about it. Amazing isn't it? Poor America

Try any respected media outlet or any outlets not owned by Rupert Murdock. You're unbelievable. You want a link to the real world. Try Google News. It has Fox also. Google News do you know how to use Google for Christ sake, brainwashed functional moron? Oh my God... The ignorance of the GOP base. Used to be the silent majority, now it is the loud mouth brainwashed majority. And still about 35%.
I accept your admission you are a lying sack of shit.

Dismissed, Sack.

I don't watch any talking heads. I don't need people to hand me my opinions. Try it sometime. It's fun and challenging!

Well, for you, it'll be challenging.
You know so little, that's the GOP base way. You just know the mythology... The silent majority is now the loud mouth majority. So where do you get your information

I don't watch any talking heads. I don't need people to hand me my opinions. Try it sometime. It's fun and challenging!

Well, for you, it'll be challenging.
Yet everything you post is an almost exact quote from one of those crazy right wing nutter sites.

wow some dems finally jointed the GOP in a civil rights bill…about a century too late…want a cookie?
Dumbfuck, more Democrats voted for it than against it. More Democrats voted for it than Republicans voted for it. Democrats made changes to the bill to attract Republicans to vote for it.

Again, it was a regional split, not a political party split. Democrats/Republicans in Union states voted for it. Democrats/Republicans in Confederate states voted against it.

Prosecutor in 2009 Epstein Case Said Donald Trump Was the ONLY ONE Who Helped Him

Edwards: Nothing at all. The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

--

I'd be curious who some of the people who were subpoenaed but refused to talk were.

The prosecutor in the 2009 case was the guy who let Epstein OFF!!! The guy who slapped Epstein on the wrist and commiserated with him about those nasty little whores.
LOL percent of republicans in congress at the time to percent of democrats republicans had more vote for it then against it.

In regards to the vote for the Civil Rights Act, some Southern Democrats voted in favour of the CRA. Not a majority, but some in both the House and Senate voted in favour. But not one Southern Republican voted for either act. Republicans from northern Districts and States voted in favour of the CRA, and together with northern Democrats, the Bill was passed. But no Southern Republican voted in favour of it.

you realize there is more then just the US Congress that folks are elected to…right???

moreover Congress is made up of more then just the south

so your post isn’t relevant

moreover the first african american was a GOP Senator from Miss. The dems quickly created th Klan and started putting an end to republican votes in the south for nearly a century after that
Dumbfuck, the first black Senator was 150 ago. Literally no one is arguing the racists back then were mostly Democrats. Back then, virtually all of the blacks in Congress were Republican. But that was then and this is now; where 56 out of 58 blacks in Congress are Democrats. The racists switched parties.

You made my point better than I did.

Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Only because there were far more Dims in Congress.

A higher percentage of Republicans voted for it than Dimwingers.

Your party is racist. Deal with it.
But not a higher percentage of Republicans in the Union states. Yes, the south was still racist and mostly Democrat back then. All that's changed is they're mostly Republican now.

You are correct but a higher percentage of Republicans voted to end the filibuster compared to the Democrats. 27 of the 32 (84%) Republicans voted to end the filibuster while the Democrats had 44 (68%) out of their majority of 65 vote to end KKK leader Robert Byrd's (D) filibuster.
It was a higher percentage but there were 34 Republicans in the Senate.

Your acknowledgement is neither sought nor required. You may as well be screaming at the sun for coming up in the east because you don't like it.
So? Stay deranged for all I care.

My God...Where in the world did you get that? The only thing you got right was that there were Conservative Dems, (LBJ being one of them)....

"President Lyndon Johnson made the passage of slain President Kennedy’s civil rights bill his top priority during the first year of his administration. He enlisted the help of the NAACP, the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights, and key members of Congress such as Senators Hubert Humphrey (D-MN) and Everett Dirksen (R-IL), and Representatives Emanuel Celler (D-NY), and William McCulloch (R-OH), to secure the bill’s passage. He also asked for support from friend and mentor Senator Richard B. Russell, Jr., (D-GA), the leader of the Southern Democrats in the Senate, who opposed the bill to the very end. Throughout the winter and spring of 1964, Johnson applied his formidable legislative acumen and skills to push the bill through Congress. Republican Senator Dirksen, the Senate minority leader, played a pivotal role in the passage of the act.

This was a JFK inititive that LBJ vowed to get done, and both JFK, and LBJ would be considered Republican's today....

"Committed to the filibuster effort were the powerful Senators Richard Russell, Thurmond, Robert Byrd, William Fulbright and Sam Ervin. Russell started the filibuster in late March 1964, and it would last for 60 working days in the Senate."

While there were Democrats heavily involved in the Civil Rights act of 1964, There were also Republican's working with them, and helping get the bill passed...Only after Democrats fillabustered the bill for 60 days....

At least get your facts straight...
, Both parties had liberals and conservatives at the time. The bill was written by Democrats. We were alive then, you have no idea what you're talking about. Lol

A former KKK leader is running for office.

As a republican of course.

And if he is truly a white supremist the republicans will not back him, and he will not win. However, the same cannot be said for your guy (Brandon) that is a proven racist himself. Not to mention a totalitarian as the cherry on top. Yet you guys voted him into office. Republicans won't follow the democrats lead here as he will not win their vote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back