Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

Your silly argument only bolster's mine. by far the world's greatest inequality. The most rich and the most poor and the middle class going to hell for 40 years now. But you know absolutely nothing about it. Amazing isn't it? Poor America
So, creating millionaires is a bad thing?

Dumbfuck, more Democrats voted for it than against it. More Democrats voted for it than Republicans voted for it. Democrats made changes to the bill to attract Republicans to vote for it.

Again, it was a regional split, not a political party split. Democrats/Republicans in Union states voted for it. Democrats/Republicans in Confederate states voted against it.
Only ONE party filibustered it.

YOUR racist Dimwinger party.

Only ONE party filibustered it.

YOUR racist Dimwinger party.
LOL

Started by a conservative Senator from a Confederate state who later that same year, ran for re-election, and won, as a Republican.

Thanks for your support but it's really not needed.

images

For all things racial, we should always defer to "the great uniter", Josef Stolen:

View attachment 572707
He was using a direct quote there.

I am unsure when everyone took the stupid pill and started to agree with the idea quoting harsh, bad, racist or any other type of language whatsoever was wrong but it is a clearly moronic idea. It is no more moronic to use such silly standards here than it was to fire teachers for using quotes in the classroom. Back then the right was aware it was moronic though...

You should bone up on Robert Byrd. He was a terrible person until he changed, and became one of the strongest proponents of equal rights. Upon his death, the NAACP issued a statement expressing their appreciation for his years of unending work to advance their cause. With that many black folks singing his praises, your whining is just childish whining.
Nice revisionist history. Is that why your hero was calling blacks n*****s right up until his death? Never renounced the Klan. Yet more proof of the racism of the Dem party.

The prosecutor in the 2009 case was the guy who let Epstein OFF!!! The guy who slapped Epstein on the wrist and commiserated with him about those nasty little whores.

In regards to the vote for the Civil Rights Act, some Southern Democrats voted in favour of the CRA. Not a majority, but some in both the House and Senate voted in favour. But not one Southern Republican voted for either act. Republicans from northern Districts and States voted in favour of the CRA, and together with northern Democrats, the Bill was passed. But no Southern Republican voted in favour of it.
Another lie. Brad Edwards did not let Epstein off the hook. You and Dana the coward again look stupid. Now claiming no Southern Republican voted for the civil rights act to try to cover up your racism. Stay in your own country.

A former KKK leader is running for office.

As a republican of course.

Won't get far in the GOP. Does much better in the Dem Party. The comparison of David Duke to Robert Byrd is proof.

Byrd, KKK Grand Cyclops, rose straight to the top of the Dem Party.

Duke could not win a single delegate in the primary....

Joe Biden's best buddy was Cyclops Byrd. Did you vote for the candidate based on KKK affiliation? You did if you voted for Low IQ Joe...

Won't get far in the GOP. Does much better in the Dem Party. The comparison of David Duke to Robert Byrd is proof.

Byrd, KKK Grand Cyclops, rose straight to the top of the Dem Party.

Duke could not win a single delegate in the primary....

Joe Biden's best buddy was Cyclops Byrd. Did you vote for the candidate based on KKK affiliation? You did if you voted for Low IQ Joe...

It's like I've been saying; we on the right generally reject and repudiate the degenerate elements that try to cling to us. The left wrong embraces the degenerate elements that adhere to them. And yet the left wrong will point to the outlying degenerates that try to cling to us, and try to smear us by association therewith; while condemning us as “bigots” if we dare to call out the degenerate elements that cling to and are embraced by them.

LIbErals need to do something about the faggots and trannies and traitors and babykillers and and all other manner of degenerate sub humans that cling to and are fully accepted by them, before they fuss about the occasional racist that tries to cling to, and is rejected by, us.

Nice revisionist history. Is that why your hero was calling blacks n*****s right up until his death? Never renounced the Klan. Yet more proof of the racism of the Dem party.
Byrd called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made."[7] In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[35] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[36] Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[15]

Forum List

Back