Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

Once again the FuckBoi throws his monkey shit because that's all you have. I love it when idiots like yourself tells someone who has been posting here for close to 10 years to fuck off.

You've never answered the question as to why you don't get a job, FuckBoi. 32,000 posts in just over two years. I mean there are millions of job openings for a young guy like yourself. And you're here, 7 days a week, posting 40+ times a day, supposedly for free.

What a fool you are if this is what you're doing with your time for free! Get a life, son. You're wasting your time here.
It's always hilarious to watch you lose your last marble when you can't back up your lies, Fuckwit. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh, so what did they represent?
Was the Klan not racist from their beginning? If not then what were thy founded upon?

You're showing a great deal of interest in pursuing the topic with me, so let's get into it. I can dig up facts as well as anybody and so I won't be making it easy for anybody who cares to debate some substance.
Oh they were racist, almost everyone including Canadians were back then. But they weren’t extremists like you claimed.

Wow, from your "interesting fact" link.

Nationwide, there are still an estimated 3,000 Klan members and unaffiliated people who "identify with Klan ideology," according to the ADL. Membership, though, remains spread across dozens of groups. The largest Klans reportedly don't have more than 50 to 100 active members, and most have fewer than 25.

Which is .0009% of the population
That’s not even a rounding error.

Lumpkin County has an estimated population of 33K.

You idiots are DESPERATE to believe this asshole's candidacy has national implications. :auiqs.jpg:
I admit, Robert Byrd has no chance.

half of the republican party endorses their platform of a fascist, white, male government.

I would ask your lying sack of shit ass for a link, but the entire board knows you are just lying, you lying sack of KKKanadian shit.

Dragonlady why dont you just STFU about America? You know nothing, and post nothing but batshit crazy Dimtard lies.
She's Right but they don't do it in public anymore lol. Now they have a whole other planet where the election was stolen and hurrican

and the vaccine is a hoax and dangerous omg. Poor America.etc

"One of the biggest of the "big lies" that have been wide-spread throughout history is that in the United States, the two major political parties, Democratic and Republican, switched sides on the issue of race. In Dan O’Donnell’s "The Myth of the Republican-Democrat ‘Switch'," the writer offers a useful introduction to the issue:

Because the Republican Party was founded to abolish slavery and has always been the party of Civil Rights—including the struggle for women’s suffrage—in the U.S.A, the Democratic Party seized the issue, turning racism into a Republican problem by claiming that the parties switched sides of race.

The big lie of the parties switching sides on race, however, is not the only falsehood that litters the political landscape. Various factions have filled historical reportage with inaccurate claims that persist; for example, a 2015 Washington Post headline blares, "We used to count black Americans as 3/5 of a person."

Political ideologues and agenda-driven academics often claim that in establishing the Constitution, the Founding Fathers thought that blacks were only three/fifths human because of the ⅗ compromise; however, the "Three/Fifths Compromise" focused on representation to congress not on the humanity of each person.

Even Condoleezza Rice, an educated, accomplished former secretary of state, fell for this lie: "In the original U.S. Constitution, I was only three-fifths of a person." Such a misstatement by a sophisticated and knowledgeable person just shows how widespread and deep some errors have been carved into the culture."

Right right and there are no racists among southern conservatives. They would just much rather save rich GOP brainwashers from paying their fair share than help poor people of any kind lol.

That, of course, is a lie, and you know damn well that it is a lie.

But then lying is what you do. Lying is what you are. Your kind can no more refrain from lying than a house fly can refrain from eating shit and spreading diseases.
Least they don't do it in public anymore. Lol. The Republican base is totally missinformed by Rupert Murdoch and Internet crazies so they don't make any sense at all anymore...

She's Right but they don't do it in public anymore lol. Now they have a whole other planet where the election was stolen and hurrican

and the vaccine is a hoax and dangerous omg. Poor America.etc
If she is right you should have the data, right?

Surely you aren't a lying sack of dogshit like her, right?

A higher percentage of Reps serving voted for it.

Doesn’t change the fact your heroes filibustered the Civil Rights Act.

What difference does it make how many Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act 60 years ago, little FuckBoi? Why are you belaboring this point?

Those who voted against the Civil Rights Act are hardly heroes. But I note your desperation to insult and denigrate Democracts. Why is that FuckBoi? What fills you with such hate? The mere fact that the ONLYT time in the your nation's history when the country became the leader of the free world and had the world's biggest economy was when Democrats were in charge.

Republicans have done nothing but crash the economy and impoverish the American worker since Herbert Hoover. Since 1980, three Republican tax cuts, three full on economics crashes.

What difference does it make how many Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act 60 years ago, little FuckBoi? Why are you belaboring this point?

Those who voted against the Civil Rights Act are hardly heroes. But I note your desperation to insult and denigrate Democracts. Why is that FuckBoi? What fills you with such hate? The mere fact that the ONLYT time in the your nation's history when the country became the leader of the free world and had the world's biggest economy was when Democrats were in charge.

Republicans have done nothing but crash the economy and impoverish the American worker since Herbert Hoover. Since 1980, three Republican tax cuts, three full on economics crashes.
Hey Dumbfuck, care to address why the Dimwingers filibustered the Civil Rights Act, led by your Vegetable Messiah's "Mentor"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

A political statement by the right that's been waited for and was expected. Now everybody should watch to see how his popularity goes.

And it's an opportunity for members on this forum to condemn him or be supportive.
If he gets elected I'll be convinced that his district is just as tribal as Omar's district in Minnesota. Extremists are gaining power on both sides. The fact that you only condemn ONE of them is WHY extremism is growing.

Once again the FuckBoi throws his monkey shit because that's all you have. I love it when idiots like yourself tells someone who has been posting here for close to 10 years to fuck off.

You've never answered the question as to why you don't get a job, FuckBoi. 32,000 posts in just over two years. I mean there are millions of job openings for a young guy like yourself. And you're here, 7 days a week, posting 40+ times a day, supposedly for free.

What a fool you are if this is what you're doing with your time for free! Get a life, son. You're wasting your time here.
All I see here is crying and no evidence backing up any of your bullshit. And yeah, you can fuck off.

Hey Dumbfuck, care to address why the Dimwingers filibustered the Civil Rights Act, led by your Vegetable Messiah's "Mentor"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Was back when Southern conservatives voted Democrat, mainly because of the civil war lol. The civil rights act was a Democratic act and the Democrats voted for it and Republicans came around at the last. At the time, both parties had liberal and conservative wings. Since 1968 the conservatives have gone over to the Republicans and liberals have gone over to the Democrats. That is obvious to anyone with a brain lol.

Was back when Southern conservatives voted Democrat, mainly because of the civil war lol. The civil rights act was a Democratic act and the Democrats voted for it and Republicans came around at the last. At the time, both parties had liberal and conservative wings. Since 1968 the conservatives have gone over to the Republicans and liberals have gone over to the Democrats. That is obvious to anyone with a brain lol.
Hey stupid, Dimwingers FILIBUSTERED it. Led by Pedo Joe’s mentor Robert KKK Byrd, Moron.

Forum List

Back