Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

A former KKK leader is running for office.

As a republican of course.

but-byrd.png

It doesn’t matter whether the KKK functionally exists or not, half of the republican party endorses their platform of a fascist, white, male government.

Besides, if you’re carrying the card, you have no plausible deniability that you’re not really a racist now do you?
Exactly how do you know their platform? Attend meetings in Canada? Hahaha can’t make it up

Before the Civil Rights movement? Then why did racist Dimwingers filibuster the Civil Rights Act…..including Racist Joe’s mentor?

Google it FuckBoi! Do your own damn research and stop relying on others to do things for you. It's not like you have a job or anything.

That, of course, is a lie, and you know damn well that it is a lie.

But then lying is what you do. Lying is what you are. Your kind can no more refrain from lying than a house fly can refrain from eating shit and spreading diseases.
Yeah proud boys and qanon aren't racist repubs either

Google it FuckBoi! Do your own damn research and stop relying on others to do things for you. It's not like you have a job or anything.
You are a colossal moron who does nothing but lie.

Seriously, fuck off.

Liar.

Democrats: 198
Republicans: 164

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.
A higher percentage of Reps serving voted for it.

Doesn’t change the fact your heroes filibustered the Civil Rights Act.

Exactly how do you know their platform? Attend meetings in Canada? Hahaha can’t make it up

Do you live under a rock? You must because you never seen to know what's going on in American politics, yet you spend on your time on a political message board.

You are a colossal moron who does nothing but lie.

Seriously, fuck off.

Once again the FuckBoi throws his monkey shit because that's all you have. I love it when idiots like yourself tells someone who has been posting here for close to 10 years to fuck off.

You've never answered the question as to why you don't get a job, FuckBoi. 32,000 posts in just over two years. I mean there are millions of job openings for a young guy like yourself. And you're here, 7 days a week, posting 40+ times a day, supposedly for free.

What a fool you are if this is what you're doing with your time for free! Get a life, son. You're wasting your time here.

The Trump supporting portion of the R party is extreme right but that's a long way from saying with any substance that they are Klan members.

But there's no denying that the ideology of the extremists among them is in tune with the Klan.

However, I would suggest that many D supporters also support the Klan ideology too.

It's mostly due to American working people being confused on their own political ideology. That's being demonstrated by many when they show that they don't understand the ideals of capitalism. They get caught flatfooted arguing against capitalism.

I think it's mainly due to how Trump has caused the confusion.

Americans are just mostly concerned with bettering their miserable lot in life, but they can never admit that their country's politics as failed them.
Have you looked at your own country recently? You have no business criticizing America.

Playing down the significance of the Klan?
And especially when we know that half the Klan is new in the last 3 or 4 years?
That leads me to suspect that you're one of them. That and a lot more about your mannerisms you've displayed on this board.

Am I right?
I'll learn something about that question when we hear your denial, or lack of.
So if he says he's in the Klan, he's in the Klan.

If he denies he's in the Klan, he's in the Klan.

It's easy to win when you stack the deck, isn't it?

Remind me again -- how is it you claim you want reasoned debate?

Forum List

Back