Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

No photooshopping was involved and the girl has confirmed he did it, subhuman.

There is nothing more gullible than a member of the Trump cult. I did a google search and not even Breitbart or FOX News had a piece on this.

There is also a disclaimer on C-Span saying that they did not create the clip or the story and that it is fake news.

This clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.

User Clip: Joe Biden sexually assaults Senator Steve Daines' 8 year old niece​

USER-CREATED CLIP

JULY 24, 2021
Joe Biden squeezes the nipple of Senator Steve Daines' then 8 year old niece Maria Piacesi. She is now 14 years old and confirms he squeezed her nipples.

Like I said - I found all of that with just one quick google search. Debunked yet again.

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

Byrd is long dead and gone.

More than 60 years ago, before the Civil Rights movement, racist Southern conservatives belonged to the Democratic Party.

By the end of the Civil Rights Era, Southern Democrats joined the rest of the Democratic Party in opposing racism and hate and defending civil rights; racist conservative Southern Democrats fled the Party and became Republicans, where they were welcomed with open arms by the GOP.
"One of the biggest of the "big lies" that have been wide-spread throughout history is that in the United States, the two major political parties, Democratic and Republican, switched sides on the issue of race. In Dan O’Donnell’s "The Myth of the Republican-Democrat ‘Switch'," the writer offers a useful introduction to the issue:

When faced with the sobering reality that Democrats supported slavery, started the Civil War when the abolitionist Republican Party won the Presidency, established the Ku Klux Klan to brutalize newly freed slaves and keep them from voting, opposed the Civil Rights Movement, modern-day liberals reflexively perpetuate the rather pernicious myth—that the racist southern Democrats of the 1950s and 1960s became Republicans, leading to the so-called "switch" of the parties. This is as ridiculous as it is easily debunked.
Because the Republican Party was founded to abolish slavery and has always been the party of Civil Rights—including the struggle for women’s suffrage—in the U.S.A, the Democratic Party seized the issue, turning racism into a Republican problem by claiming that the parties switched sides of race.

The big lie of the parties switching sides on race, however, is not the only falsehood that litters the political landscape. Various factions have filled historical reportage with inaccurate claims that persist; for example, a 2015 Washington Post headline blares, "We used to count black Americans as 3/5 of a person."

Political ideologues and agenda-driven academics often claim that in establishing the Constitution, the Founding Fathers thought that blacks were only three/fifths human because of the ⅗ compromise; however, the "Three/Fifths Compromise" focused on representation to congress not on the humanity of each person.

Even Condoleezza Rice, an educated, accomplished former secretary of state, fell for this lie: "In the original U.S. Constitution, I was only three-fifths of a person." Such a misstatement by a sophisticated and knowledgeable person just shows how widespread and deep some errors have been carved into the culture."

LOL Rump aided in the prosecution of Epstein? Gad, you trumptards will believe anything your orange douchebag dishes out, eh? And you idiots wonder why people make fun of you. :auiqs.jpg:
Time to make you look dumber than usual. Hey Eddie, this applies to you too...

Read the part about the 2009 subpoena. Then go fuck yourself retard.

Yes, I did.
So what are you trying to say?

I think it could be accurate for the number openly claiming to be Klan members but I'm not convinced that it's accurate on the number who hide their affiliation.

The reason being, the ideology is praised here on this forum under the Trump umbrella of politics.

If it quacks like a duck ......................................

I think we'll learn best by some of the comments but we'll start with about 3000 and half of them arriving coincidentally within Trump's regime.
Ok, so you claim there is a bunch of super-secret KKK members.

Then you have no choice but to stay under your bed with your Binky and coloring books, Cupcake.

It's truly amazing how all of your posts are totally fact free.
Provide a link and credible source for the claim that half the republican party is KKK..... remember there functionally is no current KKK at all.

It doesn’t matter whether the KKK functionally exists or not, half of the republican party endorses their platform of a fascist, white, male government.

Besides, if you’re carrying the card, you have no plausible deniability that you’re not really a racist now do you?

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

Byrd is long dead and gone.

More than 60 years ago, before the Civil Rights movement, racist Southern conservatives belonged to the Democratic Party.

By the end of the Civil Rights Era, Southern Democrats joined the rest of the Democratic Party in opposing racism and hate and defending civil rights; racist conservative Southern Democrats fled the Party and became Republicans, where they were welcomed with open arms by the GOP.
Before the Civil Rights movement? Then why did racist Dimwingers filibuster the Civil Rights Act…..including Racist Joe’s mentor?

Robert bird left the KKK in like 1949. Now half the Republican party is KKK.... You brainwashed functional idiots seem to have no concept of time lol. Tell us how the Democrats are still the slave owners.
Poor baby. First of all, it’s BYRD, not the flying animal. Second, BYRD NEVER renounced the Klan and used racist language right up to his death. Show proof of your claim that half the GOP is KKK or be shown to be a liar. And an idiot.

It doesn’t matter whether the KKK functionally exists or not, half of the republican party endorses their platform of a fascist, white, male government.

Besides, if you’re carrying the card, you have no plausible deniability that you’re not really a racist now do you?
half of the republican party endorses their platform of a fascist, white, male government.

I would ask your lying sack of shit ass for a link, but the entire board knows you are just lying, you lying sack of KKKanadian shit.

Dragonlady why dont you just STFU about America? You know nothing, and post nothing but batshit crazy Dimtard lies.

Ok, so you claim there is a bunch of super-secret KKK members.

Then you have no choice but to stay under your bed with your Binky and coloring books, Cupcake.
Think about it, if they’re super secret, how does that demofk know about them? Hmmm hahaha hahaha

Playing down the significance of the Klan?
And especially when we know that half the Klan is new in the last 3 or 4 years?
That leads me to suspect that you're one of them. That and a lot more about your mannerisms you've displayed on this board.

Am I right?
I'll learn something about that question when we hear your denial, or lack of.
Hey snowflake, the Klan has NO significance except to bed wetters like you and most leftards here. Looks like projection coming from you.

Shut up. Just shut up. You’re embarrassing yourself more than usual with your bullshit. Keep your Nazi ass in your own country.

That, of course, is a lie, and you know damn well that it is a lie.

But then lying is what you do. Lying is what you are. Your kind can no more refrain from lying than a house fly can refrain from eating shit and spreading diseases.

Forum List

Back