Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

Change the channel and you will see that everything you know is crap from Rupert Murdock and internet nut jobs.
Sigh. Another leftard who watches more Fox than any conservative. Still waiting for that proof of half the Republicans being Klan members....

Hey stupid, Dimwingers FILIBUSTERED it. Led by Pedo Joe’s mentor Robert KKK Byrd, Moron.
Yes some southern Democrats filibustered it. That was back when a filibuster was a real filibuster and they ran out of talk. Nowadays with Republican rules, all you have to do is say you are filibustering it. What a load of crap perfect for your obstruction. You really ought to read something lol not published by Rupert Murdoch or internet nut jobs.....

Sigh. Another leftard who watches more Fox than any conservative. Still waiting for that proof of half the Republicans being Klan members....
Just polite racists... I live where there are more cows than people and it is 72% Trump. Lovely people but totally brainwashed right these days....

Hey Dumbfuck, care to address why the Dimwingers filibustered the Civil Rights Act, led by your Vegetable Messiah's "Mentor"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Sure, because the conservatives in the Bible Belt were the most racist fuckers in the nation.

Yes some southern Democrats filibustered it. That was back when a filibuster was a real filibuster and they ran out of talk. Nowadays with Republican rules, all you have to do is say you are filibustering it. What a load of crap perfect for your obstruction. You really ought to read something lol not published by Rupert Murdoch or internet nut jobs.....
Glad to see you admit your party is the party of racism.

Time to make you look dumber than usual. Hey Eddie, this applies to you too...

Read the part about the 2009 subpoena. Then go fuck yourself retard.
LOL. Do you really think this repudiates your orange douchebag? You are dumber than I thought you were.

Here is the key sentence in the article: Brad Edwards, an attorney who represented several of Epstein's victims, said that when he served Trump with a subpoena in a case against Epstein in 2009...

Your douchebag only co-operated when he was served with a subpoena. If he really was so clean, he would have gone to the authorities instead of waiting for a subpoena. The orange dipshit was so scared of going to jail that he choose to rat out his sex-pervert partner!!!!

We all know Rump is a rat and now you proved it. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :itsok:

No Republican EVER OWNED A SLAVE. Ever. Deal with it.

If one political party believes that the avenue for BIPOC's to succeed is EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, and the other political party believes that BIPOC's need special treatment, lower standards, and the abolition of MERIT...

Which one is racist?

No Republican ever owned a slave because the Republican Party was founded to fight slavery. Of course the Republicans didn’t believe in equality for the black man. Their preference was to send them all back to Africa.
Hey Dumbfuck, care to address why the Dimwingers filibustered the Civil Rights Act, led by your Vegetable Messiah's "Mentor"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No, I don't care to address the filibuster of the Civil Rights Act more than 50 years ago. I'd much rather discuss the various ways and means that today's Republican Party are busily trying to disenfranchise minorities and to ensure that the interests of racial minorites and women are not well represented in government.

I'm more interested in discussing why Brett Kavenaugh and Neil Gorsuch should not be indicted for lying in their Senate confirmation hearings when they talked about "precedent being settled law" and last week said that precendents should be overturned.

I'd like to discuss why you're not screaming about the corruption of Jared Kuchner and his multi-billion dollar Middle Eastern hedge fund. How come you're not demanding an investigation of that one FuckBoi?

Then there's the fury of American women at the Supreme Court at the moment. Why a lying bunch of assholes those Trump appointed judges really are.

LOL. Do you really think this repudiates your orange douchebag? You are dumber than I thought you were.

Here is the key sentence in the article: Brad Edwards, an attorney who represented several of Epstein's victims, said that when he served Trump with a subpoena in a case against Epstein in 2009...

Your douchebag only co-operated when he was served with a subpoena. If he really was so clean, he would have gone to the authorities instead of waiting for a subpoena. The orange dipshit was so scared of going to jail that he choose to rat out his sex-pervert partner!!!!

We all know Rump is a rat and now you proved it. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :itsok:
Way to show you didn’t read it. Or more likely didn’t understand mommy reading it to you. Trump wasn’t charged with anything douchebag. Nor was he going to be liar. He was subpoenaed as a witness and cooperated. Funny how nothing came out against Trump when he did that. You’re so stupid you can’t comprehend that. Truth slaps you around again misfit. :auiqs.jpg::fu:

No Republican ever owned a slave because the Republican Party was founded to fight slavery. Of course the Republicans didn’t believe in equality for the black man. Their preference was to send them all back to Africa.

No, I don't care to address the filibuster of the Civil Rights Act more than 50 years ago. I'd much rather discuss the various ways and means that today's Republican Party are busily trying to disenfranchise minorities and to ensure that the interests of racial minorites and women are not well represented in government.

I'm more interested in discussing why Brett Kavenaugh and Neil Gorsuch should not be indicted for lying in their Senate confirmation hearings when they talked about "precedent being settled law" and last week said that precendents should be overturned.

I'd like to discuss why you're not screaming about the corruption of Jared Kuchner and his multi-billion dollar Middle Eastern hedge fund. How come you're not demanding an investigation of that one FuckBoi?

Then there's the fury of American women at the Supreme Court at the moment. Why a lying bunch of assholes those Trump appointed judges really are.
What a sad pathetic excuse for a person you are. Spending every waking hour ranting (read: lying) about a political party in another country. Considering the moron leading your country you may want to be quiet and just slink off in shame.

Way to show you didn’t read it. Or more likely didn’t understand mommy reading it to you. Trump wasn’t charged with anything douchebag. Nor was he going to be liar. He was subpoenaed as a witness and cooperated. Funny how nothing came out against Trump when he did that. You’re so stupid you can’t comprehend that. Truth slaps you around again misfit. :auiqs.jpg::fu:

Prosecutor in 2009 Epstein Case Said Donald Trump Was the ONLY ONE Who Helped Him

Edwards: Nothing at all. The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

--

I'd be curious who some of the people who were subpoenaed but refused to talk were.

Prosecutor in 2009 Epstein Case Said Donald Trump Was the ONLY ONE Who Helped Him

Edwards: Nothing at all. The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

--

I'd be curious who some of the people who were subpoenaed but refused to talk were.
Ill only give you one guess for one of them because that is all you will need...

Ill only give you one guess for one of them because that is all you will need...

bill clinton worried.jpeg

Forum List

Back