Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

A former KKK leader is running for office.

As a republican of course.

Is he getting any support from the party? Was he a klan kleagle like Senator Robert Bird….an actual recruiter for the klan and member of the democrat party?

A political statement by the right that's been waited for and was expected. Now everybody should watch to see how his popularity goes.

And it's an opportunity for members on this forum to condemn him or be supportive.

I don’t want any members of the democrat party hate group running as a Republican…,,,

and has been suggested, you shitheads need to look up Democrat party Senator Robert Bird………..

A former KKK leader is running for office.

As a republican of course.

Seriously, are you really that stupid?
1638675648120.png

Some are and most wish they were
You are so right… I mean George W. Bush most likely trained his nephew Prescott Bush to be a KKK member and you damn well know Cruz, Rubio, Rice and every minority that has worked for the GOP or has held office must be closet KKK members…

I just wonder how stupid are you?

Last edited:
You are so right… I mean George W. Bush most likely trained his nephew Prescott Bush to be a KKK member and you damn well know Cruz, Rubio, Rice and every minority that has worked for the GOP or has held office must be closet KKK members…

I just wonder how stupid are you?
He doesn't know.

Keep telling yourself that, trumptard. And yet, we have many pictures of your orange douchebag with Epstein. Your fuhrer is nothing but a sexual pervert just like Epstein.
And yet Trump banned Epstein from his properties, never went to the island, and (per a prosecutor himself) was the only person contacted who actually aided in the prosecution of Epstein in Florida. Remain ignorant leftard.

Wrong asshole. We call out racists statements being made, or racist policies being supported by Board members who are clearly racist. It's amazing how many of you think you aren't racist, but support voter suppression.

Not one person has EVER suggested that Joe Biden was a pedophile except lying pieces of shit such as yourself. Enough with this garbage.
More shit from the resident lying asshat. You do nothing but throw terms like “Wacist” around because you’re too stupid to defend you own rantings. Plenty of people have suggested Xiden is a pedo. Along with the photos showing those inappropriate actions. So STFU you idiot. Take your garbage and hit the bricks.

Forum List

Back