Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

In other words...you got nothing? Don't feel bad. Retards like you, never do :itsok:
So you don’t know how many sexes? Wow

I get it, it’s confusing, penis, vigina

Last edited:
Some are and most wish they were
Nope, not even close, moron. Please name a former repub that became a democrat. None. Democrats that became republicans--Ronald Reagan, Donald Trump and this EX KKK member who discovered the folly of the democrat party AND the KKK. Famous democrat KKK members, Democrat WV Sen. Robert Byrd. Try again idiot.

Wrong asshole. We call out racists statements being made, or racist policies being supported by Board members who are clearly racist. It's amazing how many of you think you aren't racist, but support voter suppression.

Not one person has EVER suggested that Joe Biden was a pedophile except lying pieces of shit such as yourself. Enough with this garbage.\
Oh, shaddap, you clown.

You want me to post all the pics of Epstein with Rump, you sick retard?
At their level of wealth, they attended the same parties, donateed to the same causes and associated with the same crowd so there are a lot of photos of them together. The Clintons were social climbers who kissed up to the wealthy until they got rich thanks to Perot diluting the republican vote, thus handing the presidency to Bill.

Whatever turns you on, pervert.

Apparently, it's only perverted when you can accuse Trump of it

You think I'm the pervert?

e30b80030d78bdae9d2aac7cab860bde.jpeg

Because republicans are doing their best to make blacks less than citizens
How? Tell us how they don’t know how to get a voter id, and can’t find polling places. Tell us how stupid you think they are

Forum List

Back