Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

Wrong asshole. We call out racists statements being made, or racist policies being supported by Board members who are clearly racist. It's amazing how many of you think you aren't racist, but support voter suppression.

Not one person has EVER suggested that Joe Biden was a pedophile except lying pieces of shit such as yourself. Enough with this garbage.\
Hey look everyone, another racist Dimtard who thinks blacks are too stupid to get a photo ID.

Why do you think blacks are so inferior, racist fuckwit?

he spoke to C-SPAN about why he would vote differently on the Civil Rights bill today. He said, "I thought, well now suppose I were black, and my grandson and I were on the highways in the mid-hours of the morning or midnight, and I stopped at a place to get that little grandson a glass of water or to have it go to the restroom, and there's a sign 'WHITES ONLY'... black people love their grandsons as much as I love mine, and that's not right."

Senator Byrd gave up being a racist. People change.
Or they learn to Talk a Good Game in order to retain their cushy Elected Jobs in the face of changing demographics and social mores? :doubt:

Wrong asshole. We call out racists statements being made, or racist policies being supported by Board members who are clearly racist. It's amazing how many of you think you aren't racist, but support voter suppression.

Not one person has EVER suggested that Joe Biden was a pedophile except lying pieces of shit such as yourself. Enough with this garbage.\
You have no idea what racist statements are because you are swimming in hate.

do speak for blacks?

A former KKK leader is running for office.

As a republican of course.

Here, let me fix it for you, Democrat Joe Biden, friend and confidante of WV democrat Sen. Robert Byrd, KKK member, is installed in the WH. Both democrats--along with all KKK members.

Oh, the OP is perfectly fine with racism and hate as long as it toward to Jewish, Christian and White Society…

As for the former KKK member running for office the chances are they will unlikely win but if they do then the OP must understand that there are areas in our society that still love and support the KKK even if I despise them…
It is all OK with Dana that Robert Byrd, D WV, was a lifelong KKK member and was close friends with dementia Joe Biden.

Not necessarily. Epstein did legitimate business on the island. The girls were brought in for special parties and were not always there. All of the girls had homes and families and lived elsewhere.

Well, damn, singular lies like yours invalidates any credibility you might have had. This particular lie ignores the fact that the police are still murdering 3 citizens per day, and minorities are still 7 times more like to be killed by police than white people. How is that police manage to arrest all of the armed and dangerous white mass shooters without incident, but unarmed low level minorities, charged with petty crimes, or just walking down the street, so often end up dead?

So of course the police attacked the protestors, and the vilgilantes attacked the protestors, and they all blamed the protestors for all of the violence and property damage that ensued. That way, they could continue to ignore the fact the police are still killing people at the rate of 3 a day in your country.

Jim Jones would be proud of your devotion

Well, that is one strong vote in favor of Biden pinching the nipple of an 8 year old girl even though the cameras are rolling, anyway.
Let me guess. That kind of fantasy turns you on, eh? Fuck off, you sick retard.

WTF do you mean I have nothing? I didn’t claim what you said I did, and you can’t back up YOUR bullshit claim.

Do you really not see how much of a hack moron you come off as with such idiotic posts?
You don't understand what I mean? And you wonder why people call you a retard :itsok:

Forum List

Back