Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

A former KKK leader is running for office.

As a republican of course.

He need only mimic the hate speech employed by trump to win the unanimous approval of the trump Nazis. November 2022 will see the U.S. democracy being replaced by trump's fascism.

He need only mimic the hate speech employed by trump to win the unanimous approval of the trump Nazis. November 2022 will see the U.S. democracy being replaced by trump's fascism.

Progs destroy women who happen to be Republican.

You are so right… I mean George W. Bush most likely trained his nephew Prescott Bush to be a KKK member and you damn well know Cruz, Rubio, Rice and every minority that has worked for the GOP or has held office must be closet KKK members…

I just wonder how stupid are you?
Jack Good news White sheet sale at Macy's 2 for one ,,Stock up

Jack Good news White sheet sale at Macy's 2 for one ,,Stock up
I own plenty asshole and also have plenty of crosses for your lawn and have enough lighter fluid!

Are you done with your retardation because you just stated in your previous response you believe Condi Rice, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and all the minorities that have held or hold office and have worked for the GOP and even voted for the GOP are members of the KKK, so why are you such a bigoted asshole?

And yet Trump banned Epstein from his properties, never went to the island, and (per a prosecutor himself) was the only person contacted who actually aided in the prosecution of Epstein in Florida. Remain ignorant leftard.
LOL Rump aided in the prosecution of Epstein? Gad, you trumptards will believe anything your orange douchebag dishes out, eh? And you idiots wonder why people make fun of you. :auiqs.jpg:

I own plenty asshole and also have plenty of crosses for your lawn and have enough lighter fluid!

Are you done with your retardation because you just stated in your previous response you believe Condi Rice, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and all the minorities that have held or hold office and have worked for the GOP and even voted for the GOP are members of the KKK, so why are you such a bigoted asshole?
There is a stench of politics coming from your Republican congress and SC So all those mentioned aren't in the KKK Maybe just honorary members Trying to fool people by throwing a token into the pot?? Like Thomas in SC?

LOL Me and my 45 pal are waiting for you Bring it on

I don’t want any members of the democrat party hate group running as a Republican…,,,

and has been suggested, you shitheads need to look up Democrat party Senator Robert Bird………..
I've told you people at least a hundred times that I'm a Canadian and not a Demonrat or a Repukelican.

Otherwise, racism crosses all party lines in your country and it's grown at an alarming rate with the Trump regime.

You might as well argue and bay at the moon 2A. Or maybe shoot at it?

I've told you people at least a hundred times that I'm a Canadian and not a Demonrat or a Repukelican.

Otherwise, racism crosses all party lines in your country and it's grown at an alarming rate with the Trump regime.

Ya you have no basis for an opinion in OUR politics just like dragonloon.

We don't agree on anything, you sleazy turd. Furthermore, you lie every time you post.
Coming from a trumptard that worships a whining, racist, sexual pervert...I will take that as a compliment. Thanks for playing. Now, fuck off.

Uriel said:
No argument here. I'm not saying I supported Byrd or any of the others you mentioned. I was just pointing out that Democrats have plenty of history with the KKK

just adding more support for your statement. Uriel

No Democrats didn't found the Klan. The Klan was formed by returning Confederate soldiers to put an end to Northern carbetbagging. It was revived during the Jim Crow era to terrorize blacks who sought political power. You could google this stuff and not be uninformed about it.
Thanks for that, it sounds more reasonable than the political nonsense being peddled.

I may have a go at learning more about that particular history but I really don't have the time to study the question when you've already provided what I'll accept conditionally as the facts.

Thanks for that, it sounds more reasonable than the political nonsense being peddled.

I may have a go at learning more about that particular history but I really don't have the time to study the question when you've already provided what I'll accept conditionally as the facts.
It was organized by democrats to oppose republicans, you see blacks all voted republican back then, The klan killed whites and blacks. they hated Catholics jews Irish and blacks.

What you are is a commie. Racism has not grown. Only the prog whining about it has grown, as it has gradually ceased to be a real issue.

Yes, it's true: Trying to use logic and facts on progs is a total waste of time. They are immune to it.

Forum List

Back