Everything you need to Know about Mike Pence

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Found this online. It sums things up pretty well:

Indiana governor Mike Pence will reportedly be Donald Trump’s running mate on the Republican ticket in the 2016 presidential election. Here’s what you need to know about Pence:

• Current Residence: Real America
  • Little-Known Fact: All
  • Strengths: White, red-faced
  • Weaknesses: Overt prejudices against homosexuals, Syrian refugees, immigrants, welfare recipients, and abortion patients doesn’t bring anything particularly new to Trump campaign
  • Inspirational Background Story: Somehow overcame growing nationwide biases against white, heterosexual, Christian men to become governor of Indiana
  • Level Of Social Conservative: Extra staunchy
  • Views On LGBT Rights: Believes gay couples are entitled to the same respect as perverted, deviant straight couples
  • Accomplishments As Governor: Shifted Indiana from oft-overlooked state to lightning rod for condemnation
  • Gubernatorial Campaign Motto: Leviticus 20:13
  • Favorite Sexual Position: Non-penetrative
  • Title Of Future Autobiography: Running For Dear Life: My Hellish Four Months Inside Trump’s Fractured Mirror-World

I'm accusing him of being a pedophile and a serial killer.

I am applying the standards of the rightwing propaganda machine, which means that my accusations, and my accusations alone,

prove Pence guilty.

Indiana governor Mike Pence will reportedly be Donald Trump’s running mate on the Republican ticket in the 2016 presidential election. Here’s what you need to know about Pence:

• Weaknesses: Overt prejudices against homosexuals, Syrian refugees, immigrants, welfare recipients, and abortion patients doesn’t bring anything particularly new to Trump campaign
  • Inspirational Background Story: Somehow overcame growing nationwide biases against white, heterosexual, Christian men to become governor of Indiana
  • Views On LGBT Rights: Believes gay couples are entitled to the same respect as perverted, deviant straight couples
  • Accomplishments As Governor: Shifted Indiana from oft-overlooked state to lightning rod for condemnation
  • Title Of Future Autobiography: Running For Dear Life: My Hellish Four Months Inside Trump’s Fractured Mirror-World

So he want to treat the LGBT community like Washington Politicians?

Well, that about nails it.

• Banned
Mike Pence believes that the ones without stars on thars are boring and will probably burn in hell

jjt83.jpg

Mike Pence ordered his daughter to study in Turkey. Could he be a secret Muslim?

About as likely as you are a republican.....
Look it up nimrod. Just what has Erdogan been whispering in her ear?

So she went turkey...you're boy Obama is a big fan of erdogan....we had a big thread on it
Oh a big thread? Wow you must be so proud. You're doing so much with your life.

Mike Pence ordered his daughter to study in Turkey. Could he be a secret Muslim?

So she went turkey...you're boy Obama is a big fan of erdogan....we had a big thread on it

Well you're proud of being ignorant.....maybe check the thread your messiah Obama loves the Turkish king

Well you're proud of being ignorant.....maybe check the thread your messiah Obama loves the Turkish king
You go check it. Or go find another thread to derail.

You brought it up asshole.. I'm just correcting you....I love spanking that ass....intently love it where you would've voted for any republican but trump.....
.talk about plants

You brought it up asshole.. I'm just correcting you....I love spanking that ass....intently love it where you would've voted for any republican but trump.....
.talk about plants
Whoa there buddy I don't swing that way. Careful or Pence will sign a bill against you.

Forum List

Back