If you care about the country you have to vote Trump...Hugh Hewitt

Hewitt is saying hold your nose and vote for Trump because we want the Supreme Court
I used to think that way too until Trump removed all doubt about his own insanity.

Sorry.

Gotta sacrifice the Supreme Court to get rid of Adolf Trump.

That frat boy bastard cannot be let anywhere near The White House.

Hillary could not have asked for a more inept incompetent opponent.

Last edited:
The rest of the world will be better off if Trump is pres, but America will be better off if Hillary is pres.

Vote Hair Drumpf.

How do you get that..ask the Haitians how much better off they are...or the Libyans, or the Syrians.......
Haitians
Libyans
Syrians

Three groups of people you can nothing about.

What the Trump supporters do not understand and fail to see is that we are seeing what a Trump administration will look like and we're seeing it now. Every single day will be about Mr. Trump's latest spat over a criticism made of him by someone, anyone. He prefers to embroil himself in petty public fights which distract from his lack of governing and foreign policy experience. It is what he chooses and his mindless minions support it.
Not only that but this is the Year Of The Woman and we might not get another chance to elect a Madam President anytime soon so we should grab the bull by the horns and take our chances with Hillary while we can.

Don't worry People. Bill will be there beside her to guide her if SHTF and the Chinese or Russians attack.

And remember she has more balls than Biden or Gates anyway because they voted AGAINST the UBL raid but Hillary voted FOR it.

The rest of the world will be better off if Trump is pres, but America will be better off if Hillary is pres.

Vote Hair Drumpf.

How do you get that..ask the Haitians how much better off they are...or the Libyans, or the Syrians.......
Haitians
Libyans
Syrians

Three groups of people you can nothing about.
You're missing the verb.

They should have taught you in 2nd Grade that you always need a verb (action word) in a sentence.

So you need to go back and fix it.

If you care about the country you have to vote Trump...Hugh Hewitt

he is correct
The establishment is what got us here and
Queen Hillary is the ultimate insider
just more of the same crap

hillexorcist-i8431.jpg

this is an important look at the 3 desperately important points why Trump needs to be the next President as made by an anti Trumper during the primaries.....

1) the Supreme Court...it is worse than you think...

2). Hilary is now owned by foreign countries because of her emails, as are those who bribed her

3) filling political and bureaucratic positions in the federal government...

It's the Supreme Court, stupid

Hillary Clinton wins, the Left gavels in a solid, lasting, almost certainly permanent majority on the Supreme Court. Every political issue has a theoretical path to SCOTUS, and only self-imposed judicial restraint has checked the Court's appetite and reach for two centuries.

That restraint will be gone when HRC's first appointee is sworn in. Finished.

This is not hyperbole. I have the advantage of having taught Con Law for 20 years, of having argued before very liberal appellate judges like Judge Stephen Reinhardt of the very liberal Ninth Circuit, of practicing with the best litigators in the land, and I know what a very liberal SCOTUS means: conservatism is done. It cannot survive a strong-willed liberal majority on the Supreme Court. Every issue, EVERY issue, will end up there, and the legislatures' judgments will matter not a b
it.

---------------

Second, but much harder to see or understand, Hillary Clinton is thoroughly compromised by the Russians (or the Chinese, or the Iranians, or all of them). Deny the testimony of expert witnesses like former CIA Acting Director Mike Morell or Rudy Guiliani if you want, or the implications of the distribution of DNC emails via the WikiLeaks front, but just know everything she sent and received on her security-free "private" server is in the hands of the bad guys.

The influence they will have over her and all of her cyberassociates as a result will be complete even if unknown to the folks being worked and watched.

That's espionage. The Russians are very good at it. They are a GEICO ad of spying: That's what they do. They use what they steal to advance their national interest, sometimes crudely, sometimes with breathtaking sophistication. The consequences of her complete compromise haven't sunk in yet, but it is real, not reversible, and dangerous beyond description to the national security of the U.S. Trump critics worry that he's oblivious to Vladimir Putin's risks. Hillary is already a Putin pawn.

-----------------

The first two arguments are negatives. But there is a positive case for Donald Trump, a third prong in the case for working for Trump's election: He brings 3,000 political appointees with him, and the first two — Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as VP and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has chief of the transition — telegraph that the vast majority of his team in the executive branch (and his appointees on the courts) will be conservatives.

----------------

Read or listen to the long interview I conducted with Gov. Pence on Friday morning, then put down your #NeverTrump pride and start working to save the Supreme Court and national security. Help Christie staff the new government. Explain to family and friends what Clinton's compromised status means. Argue for the future and make peace with the present.

Why would most Americans, who support Roe v Wade, and same sex marriage, vote for someone who will put judges on the court who would take away those rights?

The Legislature will no longer matter if she gets into office.....5, politically appointed lawyers will become the law........they I'll make law and impose their will on the state and local governments.......that you guys don't see it is not unusual........you are stupid people...

You're not much of a conspiracy nut, mostly because you're not funny.

Let Jeffrey Tambor show you how it's done,

1981:

this is an important look at the 3 desperately important points why Trump needs to be the next President as made by an anti Trumper during the primaries.....

1) the Supreme Court...it is worse than you think...

2). Hilary is now owned by foreign countries because of her emails, as are those who bribed her

3) filling political and bureaucratic positions in the federal government...

It's the Supreme Court, stupid

Hillary Clinton wins, the Left gavels in a solid, lasting, almost certainly permanent majority on the Supreme Court. Every political issue has a theoretical path to SCOTUS, and only self-imposed judicial restraint has checked the Court's appetite and reach for two centuries.

That restraint will be gone when HRC's first appointee is sworn in. Finished.

This is not hyperbole. I have the advantage of having taught Con Law for 20 years, of having argued before very liberal appellate judges like Judge Stephen Reinhardt of the very liberal Ninth Circuit, of practicing with the best litigators in the land, and I know what a very liberal SCOTUS means: conservatism is done. It cannot survive a strong-willed liberal majority on the Supreme Court. Every issue, EVERY issue, will end up there, and the legislatures' judgments will matter not a b
it.

---------------

Second, but much harder to see or understand, Hillary Clinton is thoroughly compromised by the Russians (or the Chinese, or the Iranians, or all of them). Deny the testimony of expert witnesses like former CIA Acting Director Mike Morell or Rudy Guiliani if you want, or the implications of the distribution of DNC emails via the WikiLeaks front, but just know everything she sent and received on her security-free "private" server is in the hands of the bad guys.

The influence they will have over her and all of her cyberassociates as a result will be complete even if unknown to the folks being worked and watched.

That's espionage. The Russians are very good at it. They are a GEICO ad of spying: That's what they do. They use what they steal to advance their national interest, sometimes crudely, sometimes with breathtaking sophistication. The consequences of her complete compromise haven't sunk in yet, but it is real, not reversible, and dangerous beyond description to the national security of the U.S. Trump critics worry that he's oblivious to Vladimir Putin's risks. Hillary is already a Putin pawn.

-----------------

The first two arguments are negatives. But there is a positive case for Donald Trump, a third prong in the case for working for Trump's election: He brings 3,000 political appointees with him, and the first two — Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as VP and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has chief of the transition — telegraph that the vast majority of his team in the executive branch (and his appointees on the courts) will be conservatives.

----------------

Read or listen to the long interview I conducted with Gov. Pence on Friday morning, then put down your #NeverTrump pride and start working to save the Supreme Court and national security. Help Christie staff the new government. Explain to family and friends what Clinton's compromised status means. Argue for the future and make peace with the present.

Yeah man, the party that nominated HW, Dole, W, W, McCain, Romney and Trump is going to save us. I gave up on that fantasy a long time ago

The appointment of a judge to the Supreme Court does not guarantee that that appointee will vote with the wishes of a certain party on all matters...

that's why the radical right wants judges who will be their henchmen like scalia.
The Jewish Communist b!tch Ginsberg cannot even read plain English, or else she does not give a sh!t about the Constitution.

... the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The problem is that Liberals actually HATE this country.

so says someone voting for the guy who shills for putin because the Russians are the only ones who will lend him money

To my knowledge, Trump has never used a government position of trust to sell political favors to foreign countries and corporations. Hillary has.

Proof...

see anything OWS or BLM

Mr. Being, the problem is that people like you actually believe stupid things like that.
WaitingFor2020 , our friend 2aguy is just a friendly gun nut who lives in Vegas and he loves his guns more than this dog or cat.

It's just a gun thing for him.

Worst case Hillary and the Senate and House will pass another Federal assault weapons ban.

But they have to grandfather-in everybody who has already got one ... or two ... or three ... etc. ... etc. ...

So no worries then, as Johnny Depp would say in Pirates Of The Caribbean.

What a silly thing to say. You are suggesting that you and only those who think like you have a patent on patriotism. What a foolish idea. I have to ask if you came up with that idea on your own?

I don't personally agree with much of the platform of democrats because it involves too much that should be handled by the individual. Still, if the majority votes for things that don't exceed the scope of the Constitution then who am I to deny them.

No sir. You do not own this country nor do you have any moral right to decide what law abiding American is or is not patriotic.

The appointment of a judge to the Supreme Court does not guarantee that that appointee will vote with the wishes of a certain party on all matters...

Keep saying that.....that only matters for conservative judges......left wing judges vote lock step....
I think pretty much everybody on the Court votes lock step except for Kennedy and Roberts.

We need more Kennedy's and Roberts'.

What a silly thing to say. You are suggesting that you and only those who think like you have a patent on patriotism. What a foolish idea. I have to ask if you came up with that idea on your own?

I don't personally agree with much of the platform of democrats because it involves too much that should be handled by the individual. Still, if the majority votes for things that don't exceed the scope of the Constitution then who am I to deny them.

No sir. You do not own this country nor do you have any moral right to decide what law abiding American is or is not patriotic.
HUGGY , as usual you forgot to press the "reply" button so as usual we don't have any idea who your "you" is.

Go back and try this again.

They should have taught you in 9th Grade English not to start your paragraphs with a pronoun.

Never never never start your paragraphs with a pronoun.

"You" is a pronoun.

"HUGGY" is a proper noun.

so says someone voting for the guy who shills for putin because the Russians are the only ones who will lend him money

To my knowledge, Trump has never used a government position of trust to sell political favors to foreign countries and corporations. Hillary has.

Proof...
What do you want us to prove, CowboyTed ?

You have the same antecedent problem as Huggy, only in his case he at least managed an 8th Grade level sentence, albeit without a critical proper noun.

You don't even have a complete sentence yet.

You are more like at the preschool level.

Last edited:

We do, we don't denigrate the country and bring up shit from like 150 years ago....constantly bitch and moan about this country.

Douches like this guy are not conservative or republican..
College prof makes students recite anti-American 'pledge of allegiance' | Fox News

The Legislature will no longer matter if she gets into office.....5, politically appointed lawyers will become the law........they I'll make law and impose their will on the state and local governments.......that you guys don't see it is not unusual........you are stupid people...
Actually your statement is untrue.

Hillary when elected which is almost a foregone conclusion now will probably have the Senate and possibly also have the House in her pocket.

Then she will create an additional legislature: from the Supreme Court by appointing 2 new Ginsbergs to it.

You can count on the Senate going back into Democrat control, but I believe Republicans may be able to hold on to the house, they'll lose lots of seats, but I don't think it will be bad enough to lose the majority.

What the Trumpkins failed to realize, is that Republicans that live in heavily populated Hispanic states depend on their support to win elections. Without them they lose. That means in the entire southwest of this country, Republicans are going to bleed seats and go down with Trump.

th

Last edited:
Actually your statement is untrue.

Hillary when elected which is almost a foregone conclusion now will probably have the Senate and possibly also have the House in her pocket.

Then she will create an additional legislature: from the Supreme Court by appointing 2 new Ginsbergs to it.

You can count on that the Senate will go back into Democrat control, but I believe Republicans may hold on to the house, they'll lose lots of seats, but I don't think it will be bad enough to lose the majority.
I pray to God that you are right.

I also pray that the DEMs don't get 60 Senators.

(As an aside, this is also what Gen. Meade said on the verge of Gettysburg, when his field generals told him the Union was in fortified positions and the South would be assaulting against impossible odds.)

HUGGY , as usual you forgot to press the "reply" button so as usual we don't have any idea who your "you" is.

Go back and try this again.

They should have taught you in 9th Grade English not to start your paragraphs with a pronoun.

Never never never start your paragraphs with a pronoun.

"You" is a pronoun.

"HUGGY" is a proper noun.

Not sure to what you are referring. It looks OK to me.

Forum List

Back