Everything you need to Know about Mike Pence

So she went turkey...you're boy Obama is a big fan of erdogan....we had a big thread on it
Oh a big thread? Wow you must be so proud. You're doing so much with your life.

Well you're proud of being ignorant.....maybe check the thread your messiah Obama loves the Turkish king
You go check it. Or go find another thread to derail.

You brought it up asshole.. I'm just correcting you....I love spanking that ass....intently love it where you would've voted for any republican but trump.....
.talk about plants
Whoa there buddy I don't swing that way. Careful or Pence will sign a bill against you.

You.must, it seems way too personal for you....plus haven't you Atleast tried it?

Well you're proud of being ignorant.....maybe check the thread your messiah Obama loves the Turkish king

You brought it up asshole.. I'm just correcting you....I love spanking that ass....intently love it where you would've voted for any republican but trump.....
.talk about plants
Whoa there buddy I don't swing that way. Careful or Pence will sign a bill against you.

You.must, it seems way too personal for you....plus haven't you Atleast tried it?
fecdcc4230ecb6720cee95d44c205635dfd28a3228c378e2e4164582156b9f46.jpg

I love spanking that ass....intently love it

so do you like it with lube or without?

Omg I never thought I'd be hit on by a log cabin republican in this thread. Shit just got weird.

Not gay, but why are you so jumpy? I thought being gay was ok? I love smoking people like this out....NIMBY kinda people.....typical liberal.
Nope sorry. All signs point towards you being gay. Pretty flamingly too.

About as likely as you are a republican.....
Look it up nimrod. Just what has Erdogan been whispering in her ear?

So she went turkey...you're boy Obama is a big fan of erdogan....we had a big thread on it

You brought up turkey and here is the thread...so go fuck yourself you piece of shit

Obama and Hillary both side with Islamists over moderates in Turkish coup.

I love spanking that ass....intently love it

so do you like it with lube or without?

Omg I never thought I'd be hit on by a log cabin republican in this thread. Shit just got weird.

Not gay, but why are you so jumpy? I thought being gay was ok? I love smoking people like this out....NIMBY kinda people.....typical liberal.
Nope sorry. All signs point towards you being gay. Pretty flamingly too.

Well great, you have a severe case of homophobia.....pretty quick to say you're not gay, almost like there is something wrong with it....you can think I'm gay all you want......but just remember, I'm the pitcher.

Found this online. It sums things up pretty well:

Indiana governor Mike Pence will reportedly be Donald Trump’s running mate on the Republican ticket in the 2016 presidential election. Here’s what you need to know about Pence:

• Current Residence: Real America
  • Little-Known Fact: All
  • Strengths: White, red-faced
  • Weaknesses: Overt prejudices against homosexuals, Syrian refugees, immigrants, welfare recipients, and abortion patients doesn’t bring anything particularly new to Trump campaign
  • Inspirational Background Story: Somehow overcame growing nationwide biases against white, heterosexual, Christian men to become governor of Indiana
  • Level Of Social Conservative: Extra staunchy
  • Views On LGBT Rights: Believes gay couples are entitled to the same respect as perverted, deviant straight couples
  • Accomplishments As Governor: Shifted Indiana from oft-overlooked state to lightning rod for condemnation
  • Gubernatorial Campaign Motto: Leviticus 20:13
  • Favorite Sexual Position: Non-penetrative
  • Title Of Future Autobiography: Running For Dear Life: My Hellish Four Months Inside Trump’s Fractured Mirror-World
He just nailed it on sixty minutes. You have no clue.

Indiana governor Mike Pence will reportedly be Donald Trump’s running mate on the Republican ticket in the 2016 presidential election. Here’s what you need to know about Pence:

• Weaknesses: Overt prejudices against homosexuals, Syrian refugees, immigrants, welfare recipients, and abortion patients doesn’t bring anything particularly new to Trump campaign
  • Inspirational Background Story: Somehow overcame growing nationwide biases against white, heterosexual, Christian men to become governor of Indiana
  • Views On LGBT Rights: Believes gay couples are entitled to the same respect as perverted, deviant straight couples
  • Accomplishments As Governor: Shifted Indiana from oft-overlooked state to lightning rod for condemnation
  • Title Of Future Autobiography: Running For Dear Life: My Hellish Four Months Inside Trump’s Fractured Mirror-World
Did he take an official stance on all the issues he's flip flopped on?

MIKE PENCE IS SMART. MIKE PENCE IS NOT A WOMAN. MIKE PENCE IS HANDSOME. MIKE PENCE IS FUNNY. MIKE PENCE WILL BE THE GREATEST VICE PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES!

He didn't lie like Hillary if that's what you mean. Why didn't you watch so you would know for yourself and be an informed voter?

He didn't lie like Hillary if that's what you mean. Why didn't you watch so you would know for yourself and be an informed voter?
Are you showing support for the evil, conniving lame stream media?

I'm showing support for Mike Pence no matter what channel he's on.

I'm showing support for Mike Pence no matter what channel he's on.
Duh

He's the VP pick......show me one VP that agrees 100% with their president.

Look it up nimrod. Just what has Erdogan been whispering in her ear?

You brought up turkey and here is the thread...so go fuck yourself you piece of shit

Obama and Hillary both side with Islamists over moderates in Turkish coup.

Check it out old school

What's interesting the Reich wing of the Evangelical wing kicked their favorite Ted Cruz to the curb for Donald Trump. The Cruz wall was supposed to be the deep south--and Trump won all those states.

So I really don't know what the theory was behind Mike Pense's vote other than to wave the social conservative flag at Evangelicals that are bent on turning politics into a Church sermon?

gv071516dAPR.jpg

Forum List

Back