Evening Update: Financial institutions begin freezing bank accounts of some protesters

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Financial institutions have begun freezing bank accounts of some protesters involved in blockades based on information provided by the RCMP, according to Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland. The minister also said she has specific statistics about the number of frozen accounts that will be made public “in due course, and soon,” but are not being immediately disclosed as to avoid jeopardizing “operational actions.” A letter sent by the RCMP to banks names fewer than 20 people the national police service has identified as being involved in illegal acts related to the demons

Evening Update: Financial institutions begin freezing bank accounts of some protesters

Also: MPs debate emergency measures
www.theglobeandmail.com
www.theglobeandmail.com

Coming soon to a nation near you.

Well, all freedom loving people must applaud that resourceful....and importantly.....non-violent tactic for freeing up the lives of all of the citizens who were trapped by the driver's efforts in seizing the people's transportation infrastructure.

So good on the Canucks.
We can applaud a clever....and peaceful......effort to work for all of the citizens.

I like it that right-wingers are encountering the government machinery they built to fuck up left-wing protests.

Well, all freedom loving people must applaud that resourceful....and importantly.....non-violent tactic for freeing up the lives of all of the citizens who were trapped by the driver's efforts in seizing the people's transportation infrastructure.

So good on the Canucks.
We can applaud a clever....and peaceful......effort to work for all of the citizens.

Good Nazi Chalicotherium claps and pees himself when he sees thing like this.

YIN:
"Good Nazi ......claps and pees himself when he sees thing like this."

YANG:

"We can applaud a clever....and peaceful......effort to work for all of the citizens."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, USMB is a big tent, and welcomes a diversity of peoples and opinions. That's a good thing.

And specific to this Ottawa street confiscation by the small band of disgruntled commercial drivers, well, we all can applaud efforts by the RCMP to free people's lives. And do so by attempting to sidestep the need to knock heads.

So good on the Canadian Royal Mounted Police.

YIN:

YANG:

"We can applaud a clever....and peaceful......effort to work for all of the citizens."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, USMB is a big tent, and welcomes a diversity of peoples and opinions. That's a good thing.

And specific to this Ottawa street confiscation by the small band of disgruntled commercial drivers, well, we all can applaud efforts by the RCMP to free people's lives. And do so by attempting to sidestep the need to knock heads.

So good on the Canadian Royal Mounted Police.
1645284053470.png

Gee, I wonder why people stock up with gold, silver, and jewels?

Corrupt government will destroy a free economy.
I will be buying all the real goods I planned on getting anyway -- lumber and other materials for home improvement projects -- get all the repairs and new installations I need -- put in some more food and water storage -- and then put the rest in gold. Only leave enough in the bank to pay monthly bills.

Oh.

More ammo.

Did you support the BLM protests?

Yes, I do, because they really are protesting for their rights. America has turned into a police state, with enforced apartheid. Blacks are stopped randomly, just like the slave patrols of old. There is more racial segregation in housing and in education than there was in the 1960's, BEFORE the Civil Rights Act.

Because racism has neither been acknowledged or adequately addressed by ANY generation since the founding of the nation, it persists, and it is systemic. Every statistic you keep on your population is parsed by race. Every single one. Your crime stats show black on black crime, black on white crime, white on black crime. All of these statistics mask the real problem. Poverty and lack of opportunity is the root of all crime, not race.

But racism is the root of poverty. Black people don't have higher unemployment because they're lazy. They have higher unemployment because they're the last people to be hired, and the first to be let go.

These clowns are just unemployed and looking to make trouble. They're protesting masks and mandates that were in the process of being phased out before they left home to go to Ottawa. And they're being radicalized by the same people and in the same way that the Capitol rioters were radicalized online.

Forum List

Back