Even Fox Is Turning On Cruz Over Repealing The ACA

Yeah but come on, Communists/Democrats don't watch Fox News. This just seems like something spoon-fed to em. I have to call Bullshit on it.

The only people that watch fox are sheep and the most ignorant among us.

Wow. Didnt you start this thread with a post about how Fox turned on Cruz? How would you know without watching it?
Oops.

Ha, Communists/Democrats are so full of shite. They don't watch Fox News. This Bullshit was spoon-fed to em from a third party Communist propaganda source. The OP's claim just didn't happen. Just a wishful thinking Communist/Democrat lie. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah sorry, but i just can't take a Communist/Democrat's word on anything pertaining to Fox News or Ted Cruz. Just not happening. A bit of a credibility question there. Try again.

Well, only the few who believe you were dropped on your head often as a child believe you aren't willfully ignorant.

Richard Nixon and Roger Ailes, a fine pair to draw from.

Again, you Communists/Democrats have a bit of credibility problem. Everyone knows you Wingnuts suffer from FNDS (Fox News Derangement Syndrome). So no, i won't be taking your word on this one. It's a lie. Period, end of story.

Last edited:
At least dump the Mandate. The whole thing sucks, but get what you can get. Hopefully, ditching the Mandate will be a possibility.

The entire financial infrastructure of ObamaCare absolutely depends on the mandate.

The Heritage Foundation even recognized this when they invented it in the 80s.

To Hell with them too. The Mandate is Un-American and wrong. It should be ended as soon as possible.

Co-host Brian Kilmeade reminded Cruz that Americans supported many provisions of the Affordable Care Act, like protecting people who have preexisting conditions.

“Are you going to go through elements of that to replace it, and where is the Cruz plan?” Kilmeade pressed.

The senator didn’t indicate that he had a specific plan to replace the president’s law, but instead repeated some conservative principles: allow insurance to be sold across state lines, health savings accounts, and decoupling health insurance from employment.

In other words, Cruz and republicans have no plan.

And Cruz’s ‘conservative principles’ won’t do anything to address the problem of Americans not having access to affordable healthcare.

IOW you don't know WTF you're talking about.
This meme of "Republicans have no plan" comes up at least once a day here. And no matter how many links to the various GOP plans we supply, the same meme comes up the next day.

Okay.....tell us what Republican's plan is? Going back to what we had is not better....insurance companies wouldn't insure pre-existing conditions, and they do now....how do you think those people would react if they had to drop their insurance due to Republican meddling? They for sure would not vote republican....and you know it.

And Cruz’s ‘conservative principles’ won’t do anything to address the problem of Americans not having access to affordable healthcare.

This meme of "Republicans have no plan" comes up at least once a day here. And no matter how many links to the various GOP plans we supply, the same meme comes up the next day.
But even if we went back to what we did before Obamacare, that would still be a better plan than Obamacare. Over 95% of people were happy with their health care plan, with their doctor, and with their hospital. No one is happy with Obamacare. Least of all elected Democrats facing elections this year.

Just link to the one that was passed by the House REPUBLICAN majority! :lol:
*Bump*

Hey Rabbi - where did you go, you little twerp?

So Fox didnt turn on anyone. The story concerns two talk show hosts, who presumably do not speak for the Fox network.
They didnt turn on Cruz, they pointed out some elements poll well, which has been known for a while.

I knew there couldn't be a thread by Black Asshole that wasn't a lie.

Yeah, they basically pointed out that Cruz was lying.....seems pretty clear to me...:)

And by the way you are responding, I think you are a tad upset that Teddy's story does not hold water....tsk, tsk....

NO they basically didnt.
I realize a simpleminded idiot like you can't distinguish anything more subtle than this but that isnt what happened at all. C ruz didnt lie. Maybe you have him confused with Obama?

Bwahahaha, all you can do is call me names, because you know damn well he lied, is lying and continues to lie. Obamacare is succeeding.....even his own Facebook entries show that....he asked people if their life was better because of Obamacare, and he got more "yeses" than "noes" and made a fool of himself. Now prove me that isn't true.....:lol::lol:

I call the two guys on the Fox News show in the morning "mimbos". They are the biggest airheads on TV I have ever seen.

Fox is "News" like MTV is "Music".

I may agree, but what morning show isn't stacked with moron dummies? Dumbed-Down Americans seem to love em. But that being said, Fox News absolutely demolishes your Communist/Democrat Wingnuts in ratings. They are an incredibly successful Powerhouse. You Communists are just gonna have to learn to deal with that.

I call the two guys on the Fox News show in the morning "mimbos". They are the biggest airheads on TV I have ever seen.

I may agree, but what morning show isn't stacked with moron dummies? Dumbed-Down Americans seem to love em. But that being said, Fox News absolutely demolishes your Communist/Democrat Wingnuts in ratings. They are an incredibly successful Powerhouse. You Communists are just gonna have to learn to deal with that.

High ratings is not something to be proud of, all it shows is that those on the radical right like yourself are sheep to propaganda outlets like fox.

High ratings is not something to be proud of, all it shows is that those on the radical right like yourself are sheep to propaganda outlets like fox.

Nah, that just sounds like pitiful Communist sour grapes. Fox News routinely annihilates your fellow Communist Wingnuts. Deal with it.

Okay.....tell us what Republican's plan is? Going back to what we had is not better....insurance companies wouldn't insure pre-existing conditions, and they do now....how do you think those people would react if they had to drop their insurance due to Republican meddling? They for sure would not vote republican....and you know it.

Tell you what, if I produce one or several GOP plans will you shut the fuck up? Will you admit, Yes I was wrong the GOP does indeed have a plan?
Or will you wimp out, claim the plans are bad, impugn the source or ask why they havent implemented them yet? IOW, act like a typical lying turd fucking liberal?

You're a liar......plain and simple......
Then link to the one that was passed by the Republican House, since they took control in 2011.

That would be like putting whipped cream on a pile of shit.

What's the point?:mad:
WTF are you talking about?

You said that Republicans had their own plan.

Are you saying that they can take over 50 votes to repeal the ACA but can't take one vote to pass their own plan?

Tell you what, if I produce one or several GOP plans will you shut the fuck up?

Just produce the one that they passed in the House, since they can pass whatever they want.

Man up for once in your life.

Then link to the one that was passed by the Republican House, since they took control in 2011.

Are you saying that they can take over 50 votes to repeal the ACA but can't take one vote to pass their own plan?

Why would they pass their own plan when Reid won't even let it come up for a vote in the Senate?

Next time try to be a bit more original.

You stole the word "mimbo" from Elaine Benes of Seinfeld, referring to George Constanza's friend as a "mimbo", about twenty years ago.

Also it would help if you actually watched FNC once in a while.

You have to get rid of legislation first before you can replace it! Loony Tune!... Or as Nancy always says, you have to pass it to find out what kind of bullshit us subversives have done to fuck up everyone's life!

The clear dominance of FNC over all other cable channels means nothing to left-wingers.

They just come back with silliness like" "So what! More people read National Enquirer than Scientific American".

The clear dominance of FNC over all other cable channels means nothing to left-wingers.

They just come back with silliness like" "So what! More people read National Enquirer than Scientific American".

Nah, folks on the right the left and the center who are not so easily brainwashed by FOX undertand the difference between cable news and broadcast news. It is true FOX does better than the other cable news networks, but cable news is largely insignificant in the big picture. On a good day FOX will have a shade over one (1) million viewers watching it's morning show. ABC, almost six (6) million viewers. NBC, over five (5) million viewers. CBS, over three (3) million viewers. Totals out to over fourteen (14) million viewers vs. one (1) million viewers. Add the one million views watching the other cable news networks and you get 15 to 1. So only the really stupid and brainwashed get excited about FOX ratings.

Yeah, that's just pathetic Communist sour grapes. And this OP is a liar. His/her claim never happened. It's a bullshit story fed to the dummies by a third party Communist propaganda source. Communists/Democrats don't watch Fox News. Everyone knows they suffer from FNDS (Fox News Derangement Syndrome). They lack the credibility to make such claims. So i had to call Bullshit on this thread. It's a lie.

Forum List

Back