GOP Lawmaker Slams Elderly Woman Claiming She Is The Problem Over Medicaid Expansion

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
It's no surprise that the GOP takes pride in attacking the poor and elderly, and this is another prime example,...

A Republican Virginia lawmaker accused an elderly constituent of intellectual laziness after she urged him via email to support the expansion of the state’s Medicaid program, the Loudoun Times-Mirror reported on Tuesday.

“How intellectually lazy are you?” state Delegate Tag Greason (R) [pictured above, at left] wrote Susan Merk as part of a series of emails between the two. “You are the problem. Good luck to you. You can not insult your way to ‘victory.’ If you are not willing to have a civil discussion, please do not write me again. It is a waste of my time.”

Virginia GOP lawmaker blasts elderly woman over Medicaid expansion: ?You are the problem? | The Raw Story

Anything that threatens the profit of the nobility will be attacked by the gop. Count on it!!!! The nobility dreams of the kind of work environment here in the United states as China.

You see billions can be spent bailing out the corporation and wall street, but a little old woman shouldn't get shit.

I don't see a problem, first her age has nothing to do with the discussion, second she called the congresscritter a liar spouting commiecrat talking points and you babies get your panties in a bunch when he jumps back. Grow the fuck up.

I don't see a problem, first her age has nothing to do with the discussion, second she called the congresscritter a liar spouting commiecrat talking points and you babies get your panties in a bunch when he jumps back. Grow the fuck up.

If the elderly woman was a cancer patient that lost her health insurance, it would be acceptable if she was attacked and called a liar. But, since she believes the left propaganda and throws out insults, it's wrong to push back.

I don't see a problem, first her age has nothing to do with the discussion, second she called the congresscritter a liar spouting commiecrat talking points

You mean things called "facts". The GOP congressman was acting like a 2 year old attacking an elderly woman and parroting far right wing BS, his actions are disgusting.

I don't see a problem, first her age has nothing to do with the discussion, second she called the congresscritter a liar spouting commiecrat talking points

You mean things called "facts". The GOP congressman was acting like a 2 year old attacking an elderly woman and parroting far right wing BS, his actions are disgusting.

Like I said, grow the fuck up.

Says the idiot that wants to turn this country into a backwoods shithole of states. LOL:badgrin: You want to do away with our clean water and air as you don't give a shit about the environment, and once you're done with that you will defund our science programs. As you're a fucking caveman...Now you join the 21st century!

I hope that goes viral. I really do. It's this kind of BS that I stopped contacting state reps. I actually never made contact with him directly. He couldn't be bothered. I was in contact with his aids and it was a freaking lovely experience. You can't go to them and say, This is what is in the media and I think there is more to it so could you please explain blah, blah, blah and why you are supporting this. You can't go them and say, I firmly support blah, blah, blah and this is why and I'm asking you to do the same.

I hope that goes viral. I really do. It's this kind of BS that I stopped contacting state reps. I actually never made contact with him directly. He couldn't be bothered. I was in contact with his aids and it was a freaking lovely experience. You can't go to them and say, This is what is in the media and I think there is more to it so could you please explain blah, blah, blah and why you are supporting this. You can't go them and say, I firmly support blah, blah, blah and this is why and I'm asking you to do the same.

Do you support your State Rep?

Did you vote for your State Rep?

Says the idiot that wants to turn this country into a backwoods shithole of states. LOL:badgrin: You want to do away with our clean water and air as you don't give a shit about the environment, and once you're done with that you will defund our science programs. As you're a fucking caveman...Now you join the 21st century!

Yes the left is really passionate about keeping the environment clean.

Just look at the National Mall after Obama's inauguration.

Now look at the National Mall after the conservatives "Restoring Honor" rally.

Those dirty conservatives!

Last edited by a moderator:
ah, I see it's from that left wing hate site, rawsewagestory

don't support that site folks by going there...this is the type of hate and smears they spread around

that's all

Do you support your State Rep?

Did you vote for your State Rep?

Does it matter? The elected official represents a district.

It is imperative that you can approach these people and say, this is what is being said about a particular piece of legislation in the media. There were two quotes from you and I think they may have been taken out of context or are leaving out information. That official should be able to say, well we had noticed this problem with this other piece of legislation that allowed or had the potential to allow large amounts of money not to be accounted for. So, the goal here is...........blah,blah, blah.

These people aren't celebrities. It's one thing to sit on line at a forum and say it's the liberal problem or you people or commies or whatever. Once you hit this level where you are involved in the legislation then that doesn't play.

I mean, unless you really want to take this all the way down to the localized street level.

Forum List

Back