Even Fox Is Turning On Cruz Over Repealing The ACA

And Communists watching Fox News? Come on, who do they think they're kiddin? This one sounds like something that was spoon-fed to em from a Communist propaganda source. I'm not buying it. So i'm calling Bullshit on the OP and the thread. Have a good one. See ya.

The RED SCARE died along with the Domino Theory and the collapse of the Soviet Union. What still exists is the avarice of the power elite who seem to do everything (again) to create the circumstances for the working class to say "Enough!" As they continue to bleed the middle class history may once more remind us that our failure to remember the past will come back to bite us.

And Communists watching Fox News? Come on, who do they think they're kiddin? This one sounds like something that was spoon-fed to em from a Communist propaganda source. I'm not buying it. So i'm calling Bullshit on the OP and the thread. Have a good one. See ya.

The RED SCARE died along with the Domino Theory and the collapse of the Soviet Union. What still exists is the avarice of the power elite who seem to do everything (again) to create the circumstances for the working class to say "Enough!" As they continue to bleed the middle class history may once more remind us that our failure to remember the past will come back to bite us.

Yeah but come on, Communists/Democrats don't watch Fox News. This just seems like something spoon-fed to em. I have to call Bullshit on it.

At least dump the Mandate. The whole thing sucks, but get what you can get. Hopefully, ditching the Mandate will be a possibility.

The entire financial infrastructure of ObamaCare absolutely depends on the mandate.

The Heritage Foundation even recognized this when they invented it in the 80s.

I call the two guys on the Fox News show in the morning "mimbos". They are the biggest airheads on TV I have ever seen.

Fox is "News" like MTV is "Music".

Last edited:
Fox didn't turn on anyone. They always go out of their way to present both sides of any issue. You are so used to the lockstep of the LSM that you can't recognize balance when you see it.

Well then, you tell us,

what does the GOP plan do with the millions of Americans who now have Medicaid because of the Medicaid expansion in the ACA?

lol, so the GOP has a plan, but their plan does nothing with the millions of new Medicaid participants,

except of course to throw them off Medicaid with the repeal, which comes first.

Second question: what does the GOP PLAN do with the millions who now have insurance through the exchanges?

The GOP plan policies will be better than the ObamaCare plans, Hot Cocoa Boy

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

And yet no one can describe the plans.

Try the 2 questions again.

Fox didn't turn on anyone. They always go out of their way to present both sides of any issue.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fox News presents the Faux Right's side, and then they construct a giant straw man and tell you that is what the Left's side is.

Here is an illustration of their idea of presenting both sides: "We conservatives love America, Democrats are a bunch of cannibals who want America to die."

Once you actually understand what a straw man fallacy is, you won't be able to help but notice how many of them are constructed on Fox News several times an hour.

When you hear this, "(Fill in the blank) believe..." or "(Fill in the blank) want..." you are witnessing the manufacturing of some straw man bullshit.

Pay attention from now on.

Last edited:

Yeah but come on, Communists/Democrats don't watch Fox News. This just seems like something spoon-fed to em. I have to call Bullshit on it.

The only people that watch fox are sheep and the most ignorant among us.

Wow. Didnt you start this thread with a post about how Fox turned on Cruz? How would you know without watching it?
Oops.

Wow. Didnt you start this thread with a post about how Fox turned on Cruz? How would you know without watching it?
Oops.

There is a complete difference between watching, and laughing at :lol:

28952_image.jpg

Cruz is one of those morons that wants to defund science, infrastructure, education and the safety net. He is a butt fucker and asshole!

Link?
You must have loved Brezhnev. He spent tons on science, infrastructure and education. How'd that work out for him?

Cruz is one of those morons that wants to defund science, infrastructure, education and the safety net. He is a butt fucker and asshole!

Link?
You must have loved Brezhnev. He spent tons on science, infrastructure and education. How'd that work out for him?

Pretty good.

Outside the US, the only other country that can end life on the planet is Russia.

Oh yeah..they also have a space program.

Link?

Pretty good.

Outside the US, the only other country that can end life on the planet is Russia.

Oh yeah..they also have a space program.

Yes, dimwit, our space program has been turned into a $100 Million GIVE AWAY as a MUSLIM OUTREACH PROGRAM!!

NASA's Muslim Outreach | RealClearPolitics

Forum List

Back