Even Bill Maher has turned on the woke

Fuck Bill Maher.
Even Beto O'Rourke and Sarah Palin are both more politically savvy then the chameleon ratings junkie Maher!!!

Ok. That didn't address what he said in the video, nor the topic at hand.

but a self described libertarian ( which is of the (R) persuasion ),
This is false.

Libertarians pull from the right and left about equally. The right likes to think that libertarians lean their way only because they lie their asses off and claim they stand for small government. Maher is a good example of a left libertarian. He agrees with most liberal and democrat ideas but also thinks that the government should just generally leave people alone.

He literally said "I am a liberal and support liberal values" hence he rails against Islam so vehemently. His rhetoric before this year was 99.9% anti GOP. His guests include Michael Moore, Rob Reiner. head of the ACLU, etc.

What happened though was cancel culture has struck as did woke ideology and unlike the traitor Howard Stern, Maher has stuck to his guns. Now Libs are stating he has changed. He states, he hasn't changed they have.

My 2 cents
Because he is liberal. And he is a libertarian because, you know, being a LIBERAL and a LIBERTARIAN are obviously not opposed to each other.

He is not a democrat. Those are different things. He disagrees with democrats all the time. I know so many words have just lost all meaning these days but left, liberal and democrat are not synonyms. They are different concepts even if they are related.

^^^People, this is how radicalized the left has become.

Remember this when you vote.
70% of folks under 45 have been brainwashed by Marxist Teachers & Profs from pre school to post grad school ( and in last 25 years you add “ Groomers” to the Marxist Teachers cadre

Its true. They have gone insane to where members of their own party are shaking their heads. The November elections are poised to put the sane vs. the insane and those with a (D) next to their names are the INSANE.

Woke a little to PC for most, BUT.. Bill is a rich old man who likes to complain.

Bill Maher is an old fart conservative OP.

Epic FAIL!

falling-down-before-the-hurdle-epic-fail
Up is down

Anyone that takes you seriously is an idiot

He literally said "I am a liberal and support liberal values" hence he rails against Islam so vehemently. His rhetoric before this year was 99.9% anti GOP. His guests include Michael Moore, Rob Reiner. head of the ACLU, etc.

What happened though was cancel culture has struck as did woke ideology and unlike the traitor Howard Stern, Maher has stuck to his guns. Now Libs are stating he has changed. He states, he hasn't changed they have.

My 2 cents

i guess maher outright lied then when he said he was a libertarian back when that was the 'in' thing to say?

what did stern do?

He was a D voter. He isn’t voting for Newsome. Keep up dumbass
I’m up. Read your OP again. Has nothing to do with Newsome. You mentioned how members of their own party are turning against them and you used Maher as an example. Now reread my reply…. Get it now?

Dems used to be smart, they pushed woke progressive BS quietly like a slow growing cancer. Broadcasting it in the open has hurt the Dem party, that's what Maher is saying, SHOOOOSH! :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back