Even Bill Maher has turned on the woke

He has always voted blue and is a registered Democrat.

uh - bill maher is a ' libertarian ' & always has been.

Checking in With Bill Maher (in 1999)​

After Monica, the ‘Politically Incorrect’ host gets to the real issues: Super-model slights, Howard Stern’s jealousy and the importance of Jesse Ventura.​

By
DAVID WILD

You’ve been described as a libertarian.

I’m a libertarian.
The line I’ve always used is, I would be a Republican if they would. Which means that I like the Barry Gold-water Republican Party, even the Reagan Republican Party. I want a mean old man to watch my money. I don’t want a Republican to be funny. I don’t want him to be charming. Because government is a sieve that takes as much money as it can and gives it away, usually needlessly.
Checking in With Bill Maher (in 1999)

EMMYS: Bill Maher's Longest Losing Streak​

By The Deadline Team
June 18, 2011 3:11pm

MAHER: I don’t know Charlie Sheen well, but I spent a little time with him in 2009 and that guy is completely different than the one I’ve seen now. The fact is I’m a Libertarian who believes you should be able to do any drug you want. But don’t get all obnoxious and brag about it. That bothers me, the rubbing your fame and money in people’s faces — especially Charlie who was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple. I put Donald Trump in that same league of rubbing people’s noses in it. Trump and Charlie spend far too much time talking about how fucking fabulous they are.
EMMYS: Bill Maher's Longest Losing Streak

uh - bill maher is a ' libertarian ' & always has been.

Checking in With Bill Maher (in 1999)​

After Monica, the ‘Politically Incorrect’ host gets to the real issues: Super-model slights, Howard Stern’s jealousy and the importance of Jesse Ventura.​

By
DAVID WILD

You’ve been described as a libertarian.

I’m a libertarian.
The line I’ve always used is, I would be a Republican if they would. Which means that I like the Barry Gold-water Republican Party, even the Reagan Republican Party. I want a mean old man to watch my money. I don’t want a Republican to be funny. I don’t want him to be charming. Because government is a sieve that takes as much money as it can and gives it away, usually needlessly.
Checking in With Bill Maher (in 1999)

EMMYS: Bill Maher's Longest Losing Streak​

By The Deadline Team
June 18, 2011 3:11pm

MAHER: I don’t know Charlie Sheen well, but I spent a little time with him in 2009 and that guy is completely different than the one I’ve seen now. The fact is I’m a Libertarian who believes you should be able to do any drug you want. But don’t get all obnoxious and brag about it. That bothers me, the rubbing your fame and money in people’s faces — especially Charlie who was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple. I put Donald Trump in that same league of rubbing people’s noses in it. Trump and Charlie spend far too much time talking about how fucking fabulous they are.
EMMYS: Bill Maher's Longest Losing Streak
Ever watch his show?

His guests are 90% Dems

ooooookkkkkkkkk..... but he's not.

he also had them en masse on his PI show back in the day. like i said, it's the same show. know who one of his favorite guests was? arieanna huffington.

Last edited:
And he voted For both Clintons and BHO twice

ooooookkkkkkkk .... so? not only is he not a (D) - but a self described libertarian ( which is of the (R) persuasion ), he isn't a party over country kinda dude.

too bad too many (R)s are.

ooooookkkkkkkkk..... but he's not.

he also had them en masse on his PI show back in the day. like i said, it's the same show. know who one of his favorite guests was? arieanna huffington.
He literally said "I am a liberal and support liberal values" hence he rails against Islam so vehemently. His rhetoric before this year was 99.9% anti GOP. His guests include Michael Moore, Rob Reiner. head of the ACLU, etc.

What happened though was cancel culture has struck as did woke ideology and unlike the traitor Howard Stern, Maher has stuck to his guns. Now Libs are stating he has changed. He states, he hasn't changed they have.

My 2 cents

Forum List

Back