Even Bill Maher has turned on the woke

Its true. They have gone insane to where members of their own party are shaking their heads. The November elections are poised to put the sane vs. the insane and those with a (D) next to their names are the INSANE.

I don't buy it, yet. Last I watched Bill Trump was in office and he was all things Democrat. If someone dare challenged him his response was the same, crickets, "I said so for ratings and am probably brain-washed too".

Bill Maher is an old fart conservative OP.

Epic FAIL!

falling-down-before-the-hurdle-epic-fail

Fuck you're dumb

Bill Maher’s monologue is typically funny. I don’t always agree with him, but I believe he’s sincere in being a straight shooter. His show is also interesting because the people he has on debate different point of views, which is rare for television these days
His show is very simple, invite and platform all types of rightwingers from all over the recesses of the web to spew whatever kooky rhetoric they want unchallenged, except when he also has a strong leftist on there on rare occasion to smack the con down. However, you can count on one hand the times that's happened.

His show is very simple, invite and platform all types of rightwingers from all over the recesses of the web to spew whatever kooky rhetoric they want unchallenged, except when he also has a strong leftist on there on rare occasion to smack the con down. However, you can count on one hand the times that's happened.
When was the last time you watched his show? Number one the studio audience is virtually all left. So why would they invite a bunch of right wingers to go on and have their views go unchallenged in front of that type of audience. Michael Moore was just on Bill Maher. Is he a right wing whack job?

When was the last time you watched his show? Number one the studio audience is virtually all left. So why would they invite a bunch of right wingers to go on and have their views go unchallenged in front of that type of audience. Michael Moore was just on Bill Maher. Is he a right wing whack job?
How do you know that his studio audience is "virtually all left?"

BTW, your response didn't address the premise of my post.

Its true. They have gone insane to where members of their own party are shaking their heads. The November elections are poised to put the sane vs. the insane and those with a (D) next to their names are the INSANE.

zoggy you dumb-ass, by now you should know that wokeness was just another boogeyman invented by ultra-MAGA retardican fascists...

1664508650246.png

How do you know that his studio audience is "virtually all left?"

BTW, your response didn't address the premise of my post.
It easy to the majority of his studio audience is on the left based on their reactions to the comments made.

The shtick you’re accusing him of is simply unwarranted. The majority of his guests are liberal. Upon occasion he won’t even have any conservatives on.

It easy to the majority of his studio audience is on the left based on their reactions to the comments made.

The shtick you’re accusing him of is simply unwarranted. The majority of his guests are liberal. Upon occasion he won’t even have any conservatives on.
Are u implying that a lifelong progressive sympathizes with progressives?, enlightening!!!, ha ha ha

Nope. Woke was liberal orthodoxy. Later it got mocked. So libtards, naturally, chose to run away from their own insipid creation.

Progressive extremists are overwhelmingly outnumbered by ultra MAGA retardican fascists, reason for which progressives will keep wining for decades to come...

Progressive extremists are overwhelmingly outnumbered by ultra MAGA retardican fascists, reason for which progressives will keep wining for decades to come...
You use a lot of made up terms to express yourself. Like a toddler using his diaper as a source for fingerpainting on the wall.

Same effect, too.

You don’t even know what a fascist is. But you should. You are one.

That's like saying "he has always worn trousers and also wears pants."

You're not making objective sense.

That's all you got putz?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
What? That didn’t make any sense you race baiting fat fuck.

Marc. You’re a pussy. F*ck you. Does that make sense? Lmk

Maher is antiTrump there goes your narrative. Bitch. We both live in Boston. Except I am here legally.

all cool zoggy, I'm working on obtaining a green card, and maybe then I'll start paying taxes, you should come by Martha's vineyard...

Forum List

Back