Even Bill Maher has turned on the woke

Dems used to be smart, they pushed woke progressive BS quietly like a slow growing cancer. Broadcasting it in the open has hurt the Dem party, that's what Maher is saying, SHOOOOSH! :eusa_shhh:
Do you think all Dems support these “woke” things or just a faction ?

What does "woke" mean?
That’s a great question. To me and to what I think most sane people would think, woke is simply a term for trying to be educated aware and considerate of other peoples perspectives that may be different than our own. Especially to those of oppressed and minority groups. To the right and political activists on that side woke is a loaded term that refers to an over the top PC agenda and cancel culture.

That’s a great question. To me and to what I think most sane people would think, woke is simply a term for trying to be educated aware and considerate of other peoples perspectives that may be different than our own. Especially to those of oppressed and minority groups. To the right and political activists on that side woke is a loaded term that refers to an over the top PC agenda and cancel culture.
It has no meaning on the right other than to label anything they don't like as.

That said, are you pro or anti woke?

i guess maher outright lied then when he said he was a libertarian back when that was the 'in' thing to say?

what did stern do?
Stern used to rail against the mainstream media and was suspended and fined so often he left for Satellite. Now he is sings with the Woke and is all pro cancel culture.

Woke is precisely over the top PC agenda and cancel culture.

Yes that’s how the right pitches it as I just described. Do you understand the other perspective is a reality as well?
Bill Maher is not “right”. That’s how everyone sans the deranged left sees it. You’re the deranged left.

Bill Maher is not “right”. That’s how everyone sans the deranged left sees it. You’re the deranged left.
Maher is talking about the extremes of the “woke” and cancel culture movement. I agree with Maher about most of it. Maher is also very much left and liberal. He is also a comedian. He also doesn’t represent everybody on the left. I shouldnt have to explain these things

Maher is talking about the extremes of the “woke” and cancel culture movement. I agree with Maher about most of it. Maher is also very much left and liberal. He is also a comedian. He also doesn’t represent everybody on the left. I shouldnt have to explain these things
You are the epitome of the deranged woke. What are you talking about? Stop wasting my time. Troll elsewhere, you waste of life.

That's like saying "he has always worn trousers and also wears pants."

You're not making objective sense.

That's all you got putz?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Putz? What are you 80? You’re the biggest pussy on this board. Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group. I said it. What are you going to do about it? Nothing. Why? You’re a wimp and a coward. Keep crying your race card.

Insult. Confusion. Annoyance. Dismissal. Nice
What are you talking about? We have had numerous discussions. You are a true believer in the woke ideology:

1) There is systemic racism
2) We need equity not equality
3) Police are evil
4) Trump and his voter base is evil
5) There are numerous genders and your biology doesn’t reflect your gender. Aka men can get pregnant and biological men should be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological women if these men identify as women.
6) Presentism. That’s all you.

Please STFU and troll elsewhere you weirdo.

What are you talking about? We have had numerous discussions. You are a true believer in the woke ideology:

3) Police are evil
5) There are numerous genders and your biology doesn’t reflect your gender. Aka men can get pregnant and biological men should be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological women if these men identify as women.

Please STFU and troll elsewhere you weirdo.
I was talking about your lazy and predicable reaction. As for your new set of points.

True, that’s just a fact
Lie. I’ve never said this nor would I
3) Police are evil
Lie. I have a ton of respect for police and the job that they do
Lie. I have many family and friends that support Trump. I don’t think they are evil.
Lie. You knowingly leave out “gender identity” which is what I refer to when talking about trans.
More BS. Do better

I was talking about your lazy and predicable reaction. As for your new set of points.

True, that’s just a fact
3) Police are evil
Lie. I have many family and friends that support Trump. I don’t think they are evil.
Lie. You knowingly leave out “gender identity” which is what I refer to when talking about trans.
More BS. Do better
Your flip flopping is most funny

True, that’s just a fact
3) Police are evil
More BS. Do better
Give me proof of systemic racism. You told Marc Pussy Atl that you’re woke. Now you’re walking it back. LOL. Don’t care if LeBron James identifies as Kim Kardashian. He should never be allowed to compete in the WNBA. Yes or no?

Forum List

Back