Even Bill Maher has turned on the woke

Would love for you to try and back that up
Your post to MarcAtl. You said you believe Woke is mostly a good thing. Then you go on and deride me when I list what it really is and say you don’t subscribe to most of it. You’re such a loser. Thankfully you never reproduced.

Don’t care if LeBron James identifies as Kim Kardashian. He should never be allowed to compete in the WNBA. Yes or no?
Yes, LeBron James should not be allowed to compete in the WNBA. However that call is up to the WNBA to make

Stop lying. I gave two definitions of woke. I said I agreed with one and not the other. Took a very similar stance to Bill Maher who you highlighted in your OP
Woke isn’t a compliment. You basically kissed Marc’s ass. Maher is 100% accurate

You asked for examples and those are examples. They were real and systemic and had generational impacts on black people. Do you deny this?
WERE! Not any more. Women also could not vote. They can now. Live in the present. Today there is zero systemic racism. Unless it’s against straight white males.

Woke isnt a compliment to you. Others take pride in having awareness and empathy.
It’s not awareness and empathy. It’s delusion and preaching. If you don’t believe in defunding the police you’re not woke. By their standards.

It’s not awareness and empathy. It’s delusion and preaching. If you don’t believe in defunding the police you’re not woke. By their standards.
That’s your perception and interpretation. Not the same for everybody.

WERE! Not any more. Women also could not vote. They can now. Live in the present. Today there is zero systemic racism. Unless it’s against straight white males.
You said were meaning you acknowledge that those things were systemic racism. Thats good. Now lets look at what those things resulted in. For generations, by law, blacks were oppressed by our system of government. This resulted in the breaking up of communities, the loss of opportunity to get education, jobs, and home/business loans. We are talking about generations. The damage and effects of this gets ingrained into a culture that is riddled with poverty, oppression, crime, and hardships. These things don't get fixed overnight with a few law changes. You don't seem to understand this.

Now if you are looking for modern day systems that have racism ingrained into them we can look at the criminal justice system and voting/elections system.

Give me proof of systemic racism. You told Marc Pussy Atl that you’re woke. Now you’re walking it back. LOL. Don’t care if LeBron James identifies as Kim Kardashian. He should never be allowed to compete in the WNBA. Yes or no?

The USA is the only country in the world that keeps EVERY demographic statistic by race, and breaks down all social policies by race.

Forum List

Back