Even Bill Maher has turned on the woke

Bill Maher is an old fart conservative OP.

Epic FAIL!

falling-down-before-the-hurdle-epic-fail

He is not a conservative. He is an actual liberal.
Notice i said "actual" as he is not a regressive illiberal like you and your ilk.
You know someone is spewing BS whenever they resort to using terms like "actual" to refer to anything.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Ask him how he feels about the beekeeper suits!

Pretty sure he's always called the Woke, dopes.

Its true. They have gone insane to where members of their own party are shaking their heads. The November elections are poised to put the sane vs. the insane and those with a (D) next to their names are the INSANE.

He's a comedian. And he's so far to the right that in any other country in the world, he'd be a rabid conservative.

You know someone is spewing BS whenever they resort to using terms like "actual" to refer to anything.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Im not in the GOP, you retarded, binary dumbfuck.
You retards rape words and im the bad guy LOL

He's a comedian. And he's so far to the right that in any other country in the world, he'd be a rabid conservative.
I never heard a liberal holding being a comedian against John Stewart

Its true. They have gone insane to where members of their own party are shaking their heads.

Now now, Zog, you're just going to make idiots like Mac1958 and JackOfNoTrades, our two resident paid leftist troll dooshbags angry, between trying to shame normal intelligent people into not voting for Trump or MAGA or anyone sensible and pro-American because, well, cult this and cult that, while trying to play an elitist snob intellectual psychologist know-it-all mad that no one is actually falling for it, to forcing them to now denounce Bill Mahler as a "Trump Cultist" too in order to try to minimalize his views that Lefties are FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

I worry what they might do in 40 days when America hands them their heads.

Forum List

Back