Eric Trump: I Make my 4-Year-Old Say the Pledge of Allegiance at Bedtime Each Night

It is not your body. It is the person inside the women that is being killed. You do not have the right to murder.
First you have to understand, the collection of cells (called a fetus) is NOT a person. If you want to grant in-utero citizenship, remember there are consequences to doing so.

It means the fetus requires a passport if the mother intends to travel outside of the US.

So you think Antifa and BLM also love their country? The left has done a great job of firing them up as well, but then again the left doesn't seem to be as country proud like they once were.
I have no use for either. IMO they are fringe people like Trump himself.

First you have to understand, the collection of cells (called a fetus) is NOT a person. If you want to grant in-utero citizenship, remember there are consequences to doing so.

It means the fetus requires a passport if the mother intends to travel outside of the US.
Compromise accepted. I am willing to have every unborn child have a passport if they are allowed to live.

BTW...We are all just a "collection of cells", and that argument is so ignorant.

Unborn child at 12 weeks:
1653498379195.png

Cancer cells:
1653498410974.png

Compromise accepted. I am willing to have every unborn child have a passport if they are allowed to live.

BTW...We are all just a "collection of cells", and that argument is so ignorant.
That also means that every female of childbearing age (8 - 70) would have to provide medical proof they aren't pregnant, in order to travel outside of the country.

The logistics alone would be staggering. Not only would they be subject to search, they would also have to pee on a stick.

I bet you will make it illegal for a pregnant woman to smoke while she's pregnant soon right?
Look at the bright side. It would no longer be an abortion, it would be an eviction for non-payment of rent.

A person can't live rent free in a womb with a view.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
That also means that every female of childbearing age (8 - 70) would have to provide medical proof they aren't pregnant, in order to travel outside of the country.

The logistics alone would be staggering. Not only would they be subject to search, they would also have to pee on a stick.
Compromise accepted. If you all will stop killing innocents I would even be for the government buying sticks for women to pee on at the airport. I am a reasonable person and willing to compromise.

Convenience killing is still killing no matter what type of outlandish argument and what-ifs you try and throw out there.

Compromise accepted. If you all will stop killing innocents I would even be for the government buying sticks for women to pee on at the airport. I am a reasonable person and willing to compromise.

Actually abortions would stop, and be replaced by evictions.

A word by any other name is just as ... sickening. But since killing should be illegal, I couldn't care less what you call it.
The eviction of a person from their place of residence. By any means necessary.

He defends Putin's side of the war. You Republicans will argue anything opposite of what we say. So when the news hit of Russia invading Ukraine and we were against Russia, of course you had to figure out a way to take their side. On EVERY issue. No matter the issue, if we say it's raining, you'll say no it's not.
You're delusional and what you say is almost always a lie. You idiots are what's wrong with this country.

I don't think you should be able to kill someone to "evict" them. But guess you and I are different when it comes to the value of human life.
They are being evicted. They can leave voluntarily, or face removal by force.

The joy of being granted citizenship (personhood) with no means of support. And you can't afford a place to stay.

They are being evicted. They can leave voluntarily, or face removal by force.
LOL. This is a new one. Changing the word from abortion to eviction to try and play word games. But I am enjoying this, so will play along. As long as you don't kill or harm the person being evicted we are all good.

Edit: Shouldn't we get back on topic of the Pledge of Allegiance at some point?

LOL. This is a new one. Changing the word from abortion to eviction to try and play word games. But I am enjoying this, so will play along. As long as you don't kill or harm the person being evicted we are all good.

As I said, they can be removed by all means necessary.

The joy of being a person with no means of support, and being evicted from their residence by force.

P.S. You are free to offer to let them stay at your place.

Forum List

Back