Eric Trump: I Make my 4-Year-Old Say the Pledge of Allegiance at Bedtime Each Night

Biden is in the same boat as Trump, both hid when their country called. Now what?

See unlike you boot licker I don't feel the need to defend Biden. I call them like I see them. The only hypocrite is you, you defend their fake ass patriots.
Only one of those two has no respect for our POWs.

Yet you worship the draft dodging Clinton and the terrorist asslicker obuthole.
Trump payed for a F-4. Clinton, "before Congress reformed the draft in 1971, a man could qualify for a student deferment if he could show he was a full-time student making satisfactory progress in virtually any field of study. He could continue to go to school and be deferred from service until he was too old to be drafted."

The inference is that trump was incapable of meeting the standards for a deferment and Clinton was able to.

the same should be taught to Baron and all American kids. let's teach our kids to love America for a change, so that they don't turn out to be criminals, or worse, liberals

Were the 780 America loving hoodlums arrested for the MAGA riot, liberals? Are you teaching your children to smear feces on the Capitol walls?

J-mac said:
Army is a branch....I asked what unit

Last I checked UNIT means ONE.
Ok, It shouldn't be this difficult to get a damn answer...See, at this point, I don't believe you were ever in the Army. Just another internet keyboard lying racist scumbag that thinks you can pull one over on those of us who have served...

Ok, It shouldn't be this difficult to get a damn answer...See, at this point, I don't believe you were ever in the Army. Just another internet keyboard lying racist scumbag that thinks you can pull one over on those of us who have served...
I don't give a damn what you believe or don't believe, I don't need to prove a damn thing to some right wing, racist on an anonymous internet site. I have a DD214 and a VA ID that speaks for me.

I don't give a damn what you believe or don't believe, I don't need to prove a damn thing to some right wing, racist on an anonymous internet site. I have a DD214 and a VA ID that speaks for me.
So then, what's the problem? Or is it that you can never just answer a simple question?

Forum List

Back